Chapter Eighteen

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

“Good luck girls!” Ms. Cherry said as she passes the girls down the hallway. “I can’t wait! This is the first time a VICTIM as challenged a HOT!”

“Um… thanks?” Angela called out as Ms. Cherry walked away.

“Okay than… Let’s go get our instruments.” Hebe said.

They reached their dorm rooms in fifteen minutes. They were standing in front of their doors.

“Angela? Did you lock the doors?” Gui asked staring at their slightly opened door.

“I remember I did…” Angela said looking worried.

“Okay, this is weird! I swear I have locked the door before leaving this morning…” Hebe said walking in to Genie and her room.

“Oh my gosh!” Genie said covering .

“What happened?” Hebe asked as they both stared at their messed up room. Clothes were everywhere, paper, books, and everything was on the floor. Their whole room was messed up.

“Who could have done this?” Genie asked as she picked up her clarinet that had broken into two pieces. Genie started to weep. “My grandma gives me this before she…”

“I’m going to kill however did this!” Hebe shouted hugging Genie. While Hebe was hugging Genie in the other room with Angela and Gui, they had found their room messed up as well.

“Oh, my…” Angela mumbled shocked.

“Our room… it’s…”

“Thank god! My flutes okay!” Angela said hugging her flute, but then frowned. “But our room-” Angela didn’t get to finish as Gui shouted.

“NO!” she said running to her violin case.

“Is it broken?” Angela asked walking to Gui, but Gui shook her head.

“It’s g- gone!” Gui cried.

“Oh, no Gui!” Angela said and ran to hug her.

“I promised my mother to take good care of it!” Gui cried.

“I’m sure we could find Aunties violin!” Angela tried to calm Gui down; she knew that Gui kept that violin as a best friend. Just then Hebe came in holding Genie, she was crying into Hebe’s arm.

“What happen to her?” Angela and Hebe asked in union.

“We went into our room to find our room… like this,” Hebe said pointing at Angela and Gui’s room. “We didn’t really care, but then Genie found her Clarinet on the floor broken into two pieces.” Hebe said putting the broken clarinet on Angela’s bed. “What happen to Gui?”

“Same with what happened to you guys, we came in to find our room trashed. But instead of finding a broken violin, like Genie’s we found out that Gui’s violin is gone.”

“Gui! I’m so sorry!” Hebe said as Genie ran to Gui and hugged her. They cried together.

“Okay you two! Stop crying!” Hebe shouted and looking at her watch.

“We only have an hour left. I bet whoever did this doesn’t want us to win the boys. But we’ll show them! We will play with two instruments instead of four!” Hebe said and the others nodded.

“Then we have to think of a song and practice it fast!” Angela said pulling her laptop under her bed.

An hour Later

“It’s time we should go…” Genie said in a weak voice, even though she isn’t playing she has been helping searching for songs. As for Gui she just sat there thinking.

“Yeah, I guess, I wish we now the rules! Ms. Cherry said that Mrs. Fang make them up every time, and she hates us!” Genie said.

“Gui, after this, we are going to find who stole your violin and broke Genie’s clarinet and messed up our rooms okay?” Angela said patting Gui on the head.

“I guess…”

Gym

They had reached the gym. They were shocked to see the whole school sitting or standing waiting for them. The guys were already sitting in seats opposite another four empty seats.

“Wait, what are those things on everybody’s shirts?” Hebe asked.

“It says… Go Fahrenheit you’re the best!” Gui read she has the best eyesight out of all four of them.

“Really? Are they really that childish?” Hebe asked looking annoyed.

“Good you guys are here! Get into your seats across from the boys!” Ms. Cherry said and the four of them hurried to their seats.

“I thought you guys chickened out.” Calvin said as they sat down on the opposite side. “Since you guys were late…”

“No, we didn’t chicken out. We just had a problem…” Hebe said then she turned to her three best friends. “I think I knew who trashed our rooms and broke and stole our instruments!” Hebe said pointing at Fahrenheit.

“Hey, why are you pointing at us?” Jiro asked, “Why would we want to trash your rooms? Wait did you say someone stole and broke your instruments?”

“We don’t need to play and we win! Let me just tell the teacher that you guys can’t play.” Calvin said and was about to get up.

“Not so fast, we still have two instruments left.” Hebe said pointing at her cello.

“Even so, you’ll still lose.” Calvin said as Mrs. Fang walked on stage.

“Attention! It is our first time having a VICTIM challenge a HOT, so please pay close attention and vote for the best one! And I believe that we know who’s going to win by the looks of what you all are wearing…” Mrs. Fangs said meaning the badges on every student’s shirts. “Anyways, the rules are simply all eight of them MUST perform at least once, it can be either singing or play their instruments. But as a group you guys much sing and play your instruments at least once. I don’t care if you play together or in pairs. The one who loses will have to do what the other team wants for the whole year. Understand?” Mrs. Fang asked.

“Yes,” The eight of them said.

“Oh, and one more thing, if you do sing a song it has to be in Japanese!” Mrs. Fang said and winked at the boys.

“No problem! We already know Japanese!” Jiro said and the others smiled.

“What? Japanese?” Hebe and Genie shouted, “that’s not fair! We never learnt Japanese!”

“This is fair everybody in this school must know a bit Japanese, because we teach them here.” Mrs. Fang said.

“But we just got here!” Genie shouted.

“Young lady! If you keep talking back and yelling at me, you will lose this without playing!” Mrs. Fang said and Genie stopped, Hebe looked at Angela and Gui, their faces where pale. Hebe heard a bit of what Angela was saying to Gui.

“Are you going to call your friends to help…?” “You did learn it before…”

“Okay let the challenge begin! Fahrenheit will be going first!” Mrs. Fang said.

"This is going to be fun..." someone said behind some of the students.