Chapter Twenty one

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

Attenstion! I have changed some things in the previous chapter so if they chapter does not make sense to you re- read chapter 20! >.<

 

“Hello everyone, I’m Angela.” Angela said she was the first one on stage. Right after Angela introduced herself some guys started to talk.

“She’s hot!” one guy said.

“She’s beautiful!” another said.

“I want to protect her she looks so innocent!” another asked. The girls around them not matter if they are from HOT, NORMAL, or VICTIM, they were all staring at Angela.

“I hate her already.” One girl said.

“I heard that she acts innocent, but she really isn’t.” another said.

Genie was the second one to walk out.

“Hi, I’m Genie.” Genie said shyly she doesn’t like to preform to big crowds. Again after Genie introduced herself people around started to talk.

“Not as beautiful as the other one but still pretty.” One guy said.

 “Oh, come on! She’s not THAT pretty!” on girl said.

Then it was time for Hebe to walk on stage.

“Hi, Hebe here.” Hebe said.

“No bad, but she could be better.” Some guy said.

“Nope, she’s good as she is right now. Not TOO pretty.” A girl said.

Last but not least Gui came out.

“Hi, I’m Wu Ying Jing.” Gui said.

“Awe! She’s so cute!” some guy shouted out making Gui blush.

“What? She’s called cute? Really? You have bad taste in women then!” someone said and Gui looked to see who it was, it was Xiao Man and the rest of Hey girls.

“If she’s pretty… Then what am I? A goddess?” Xiao Xun laughed the guys around her looked uneasy.

“Um… Sure…”

“What are you saying I’m not?” Xiao Xun asked angrily.

“No… You look very beautiful today, Young Mistress Xiao Xun.” Said the other guy’s friend.

“I know, Thanks!” Xiao Xun said.

“O- Okay then…” Angela said.

“Right. We are going to preform you guys’ two songs with our instruments.” Genie said.

“Sadly we can only play two of our four in instruments today since… Genie’s and Gui’s instrument is… um… under repair.” Angela said. As Angela was saying that Aaron and Calvin was looking out from backstage and saw a girl smirked and looked at her friends.

“They couldn’t…” Aaron mumbled and looked at Calvin.

“Yeah, why would they want to do that?” Calvin asked shaking his head and Angela started to speak again.

“I’m playing the flute.” Angela said holding her flute up.

“As you can see, I’m playing my cello.” Hebe said.

“Gui and I are going to play the piano.” Genie said.

They were about to play when someone, or should I say some people started to boo at them.

“You ! Get off the stage! You’ll never win Fahrenheit!” a girl shouted and half the gym started to boo as well.

Angela and Genie looked at Ms. Cherry for help. Ms. Cherry was about to go on stage when Mrs. Fang stopped her and shook her head. Ms. Cherry mouth sorry to them and looked to the floor.

“Please quiet down!” Angela asked sweetly.

“They are not going to listen, Angela.” Hebe said.

“Then what are we going to do?” Genie asked.

“There’s no choose but to play over them.” Gui said as Genie nodded as she was resting her fingers on the hard white and black keys.

“I guess.” Angela and Hebe said and they started playing. Everybody stopped talking at once as they heard the wonderful music. Everyone was shocked; they never thought that they could play so well.

They played something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdnyfVjhhnI&list=LLIBoWCbMAeA-kLemjNak94Q&index=2&feature=plpp_video

 

As they finished playing there was complete silence as they start to play their next piece.

“Nice job!” Gui said as she and Genie switch spots. It was Gui’s turn to play.

“Thanks.” Genie said blushing. “Good luck!”  and Gui nodded resting her slender hands on the keys and felt their warmness since Genie just played it.

“One, Two, And Three…” Angela counted and on beat four they started playing. Everyone was once again shocked.

“Gui plays the piano better than Genie.” Some guy whispered.

“Yeah, they are both good, but I think Gui plays better as well.” His friend replied.

“Shush!” some girl shouted and they shut up.

They played something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rwRvw8ogxU&feature=related

 

After they were finished everybody was clapping madly even the teachers. If you look close enough Mrs. Fang is sort of smiling.

“Thank you!” They all said and walked back stage.

“So what do you guys think?” Hebe asked smirking at the guys who had their jaws dropped.  They were looking at them in disbelief. Then slowly the four pairs of eyes rested on Gui.

“I only thought you could play violin!” Jiro shouted.

“Genie you played well to but… Gui… Wow!” Calvin said and everybody looked at Calvin. “What I can be a nice guy!”

Before any of them could say more Genie screamed.

“What is it Genie?” Angela asked and Genie pointed at the person standing beside Chun.

“No… it couldn’t be…” Angela and Gui said together as Hebe and Calvin, Jiro and Aaron looked confused, they also don’t know who that person is they looked confused.

“Who are you looking at?” Hebe asked.

“The person beside Chun…” they mumbled in union.

Man! This chapters long! Don't you guys think? Anyways Please leave a comment! 

 

Pre- view of the next chapter:

"I'm so sorry."

"You left me! I hate you!"

"Please stop! I'm begging you! She's already hurt enough!"

"Why did you lie to us?"

"I'm sorry... I don't think we can be friends anymore."