Chapter Thirty

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

“Well…” Ms. Vidal mumbled.

“Jie (Older Sister)!” Aaron shouted.

“Shhh!” Aaron sister shushed Aaron and pushed him into Chun’s room.

“Hey!” Aaron shouted.

“Aaron! Be quiet!” Chun told Aaron.

“Sorry!” Aaron said and looked at Gui. She was sleeping on Chun’s bed with Chun’s right arm behind her head.

“Hey, Chun, Calvin!” Aaron’s sister greeting and sat down on Jiro’s bed beside Calvin as Aaron just stood there.

“Hey, Ariel.” They said.

“What are you doing here?” Aaron asked Ariel.

“I’m the new dance teacher here.” She said. “And… father told me to keep an eye on you…” Ariel said narrowing her eyes.

“Look after me? How old do you guys think I am?” Aaron asked.

“I don’t know Daddy just told me too.”

“Why do you always have to be so obedient?” Aaron asked glaring at his sister.

“Would you two stop arguing?” Chun asked and then he pointed to Gui.

“Sorry.” Both of them said and left the room.

Next Day

Angela woke up to the sound of her digital clock. 6: 30 AM.

“Gui, time to get up!” Angela said sitting up in bed but she didn’t see Gui in bed, she only saw her unmade bed.

“Where could she be?” Angela asked and got out of bed to change and do all those morning stuff. After she was done she tried to call Gui on her cell, but she left her phone on the bedside table. Angela started to get a little worried so she decided to go look for Gui. Angela walked out of her room and suddenly bumped into Chun. Her heart almost skipped a beat.

“C- Chun Ge!” Angela said a little too loudly and blushed and Chun smile at her cuteness.

“Good morning my little Angel.” Chun said. This time Angela had tears in her eyes, she hadn’t hurt that name for so long and she stayed silent.

“What... can’t talk? Cat got your tongue?” Chun asked smiling.

“N- No!” Angela said and pouted.

“Ha! Ha! Okay, whatever you say. I’m going to get some breakfast, want me to bring you anything?” Chun asked and Angela shook her head.

“Actually Chun Ge… have you seen Gui?” Angela asked.

“Why yes. She’s in my room sleeping.”

“Why?”

“Little Angel, did you sleep with music on again?” Chun asked.

“H- How did you know?”

“Well, yesterday there was a big thunder storm, but apparently you slept through it. You totally missed out what happened to Gui yesterday night.”

“What?? A thunder storm! Why did nobody wake me up?” Angela asked.

“We tired knocking but you didn’t answer, anyways I have to go get breakfast for Gui before she wakes up.” Chun said. “Here go in. She would be confused if she wakes up in a different room.” Chun said and walked to the elevators. Angela went in and was surprised one side of the room was neat and clean, the other side has books everywhere, and video games. Angela saw Gui sleeping on the neat side. Angela saw that Gui’s face was a little red and puffy.

“I’m sorry, my little ghost… I promise I would never sleep with music again.” Angela said holding Gui’s hand. “You look so cute when you sleep!” Angela said creasing Gui’s face.

“Uh…? Angela is that you?” Gui sleepy voice asked.

“Yep! I’m sorry Gui! I never thought that there would be a thunder storm!” Angela said.

“It’s alright but… can you turn on the lights? It’s a little dark in here.” Gui said surprising Angela.

“Gui… it’s in the morning… it’s very bright in the room…” Angela said getting scared.

“Angela stop joking! You know I’m scared of the dark!” Gui cried.

“But Gui! The room is already bright.” Angela said waving her hand in front of Gui’s face and was shocked that she didn’t get a response from her. Tears started to flow down Angela’s beautiful face.

“Angela please! Turn on the lights…” Gui cried not wanting to believe that Angela.

“Gui… You can’t… see.” Angela cried waving her hand in front of Gui’s face again.

Gui... What happened to her??? 

Please comment! What do you think of this chapter???