Chapter Thirty Three

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

The weekends

“I’m Home!” Gui shouted happily and hugged her step parents.

“Hi, uncle, aunty.” Angela said as she too hugged Gui’s parents.

“Angela! You’ve became prettier!” Mrs. Chen said.

“Thank you!” Angela said as they made their way to the kitchen.

“Aunty! This is delicious!” Angela said as they continued eating.

“Mama… can you sign this?” Gui asked showing Mrs. Chen the handout to go to Hong Kong.

“Hong Kong?” Mr. Chen said looking at the handout as well.

“Don’t worry, we don’t have to pay a thing, the school is paying for us.” Gui said making puppy eyes.

“Alright! Alright! You can go.” Mrs. Chen said signing the handout.

“Thanks!” Gui said happily.

Fast-forward:

“I can’t believe that we are really going to Hong Kong!!!” Gui shouted with her arms spread apart.

“Shush! Gui! We are at the airport! Stop shouting!” Hebe said walking up behind her. Hebe and Genie are friends with Angela and Gui.

“Shhh! Baby, don’t be so loud this is short of like a vacation! Have fun!” Jiro said putting his arm around Hebe’s waist.

“Remind me again why I’m dating you?” Hebe asked taking his boyfriend’s arms off of her waist.

“Because you love me!” Jiro said proudly putting his chin up in the air.

“Not a chance!” Hebe said pinching his nose then running away.

“Why you!” Jiro shouted holding his nose and started to chase her. Everybody started laughing at their cuteness. But then suddenly Hebe bumped into Xiao Xun and her group of friends.

“Watch it!-” Xiao Xun said but was cut off when she saw Jiro right behind her.

“Jiro!” Xiao Xun said and smiled sweetly.

“Um… Hi…” Jiro said and then pulled Hebe away leaving Xiao Xun and her friends shocked.

“Are they holding heads?” Xiao Man asked looking at Hebe’s and Jiro’s interlocking hands.

“It seems like they eight of them is slowly falling for each other.” Tong Tong said looking where Aaron and Gui were standing, Gui was laughing non- stop at something Aaron has done.

“How dare she laugh at MY Aaron?” Xiao Xun asked clenching her fist. “She is going to pay.” She said and turned to her friends, “Are you in or out?”

“In.” They all said.

“Then come on… here is my plan…”