Chapter Fourteen

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

“Genie, please stop crying!” Angela bagged. They were in Genie and Hebe’s room.

“Genie it’s not worth crying for a stupid guy like him!” Hebe said and Angela glared at her.

“H- he t- took my f- first k- kiss!” Genie said in between sobs. Then somebody knocked on the door.

“Gui! Where were you?” Angela asked rushing to Gui as she closed the door.

“I was just walking around the school.” Gui said and looked at Genie, “What happened to her?”

“Well… Stupid Young Master Calvin stole Genie’s first kiss!” Hebe said showing her fist. “What??? But I thought that kiss what saved for-” before she could finish Genie cover .

“Who did you plan to save it for?” Hebe asked.

“N- no one!” Genie said, “Don’t we have to preform our music tomorrow? Shouldn’t we find a song?”

“Right!” Hebe said rushing to her laptop that was lying on her bed and flipped it open and started to surf the web.

“Found one!” Hebe said happily showing them all.

“Not bad… sounds happy!” Genie said taking out her clarinet and Hebe ran and took out her cello as well. Before they could play there was a big booming noise coming from the room beside theirs.

“What is going on?” Angela asked covering her ears.

“How can we practice with this much noise?” Hebe asked opening the door and knocking on the other. Jiro was the one to open the door.

“Yes?” he asked looking at Hebe, cello in hand.

“Can you guys quiet down? We are trying to practice here!” Hebe said pointing at her cello and Genie’s clarinet in her hands.

“I’m sorry… but we are practicing too.” Jiro said showing the girls what he and his brothers were doing.

“Well can you quiet down a little?” Hebe asked.

“I’m sorry but that’s how loud our music can be when we are playing.” Calvin said walking towards them. “If you want to practice then practice somewhere else.” He said the last part to Genie.

“You don’t own the whole building you know…” Genie said looking down to the floor, faces getting really red.

“Yeah, we kinda do… our fathers pay for the dorms.” Calvin said.

“Why you!” Hebe said.

“We’ll try to play softer.” Chun said.

“You better.” Hebe said and walking back into her own room with the others behind.

It has been over about 15 minutes and there was no sound coming from the other room.

“Now we could finally practice!” Hebe said but as her words got out the booming noise came back. Hebe rushed out of the room and knocked on the boys doors, but no one answered. Hebe gave up after about 10 minutes of knocking.

“I guess we would have to do our best tomorrow!” Genie said trying to smile.

“I guess… “ Hebe said.

I'm sorry it's a little boring... But anyways

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!