Chapter Thirty Nine

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

“WOW!!!” Gui shouted when she saw all the rides.

“It’s so crowed!” Calvin said complained.

“Come on! Let’s go play something!!!”  Gui said pulling Angela.

“Don’t get lost!” Chun shouted as everybody followed them.

“Gui you’re like a little kid! You took so many photos with Cinderella, Snow White, Micky Mouse and who knows how many others!” Chun huffed as he reached Gui.

“What?! I’ve never been to Disney Land!” Gui said and pulled Angela.

“Let’s go on that ride!” Gui shouted and Angela nodded.

“Likes go Chun!” Angela said pulling him.

“What?! I don’t want to ride the roller-coaster!” Chun shouted but it was no us.

“Calvin! Aaron! Jiro! Ariel! Somebody help!” Chun shouted.

“I’m sorry man I can’t help you!” Jiro said and ran away with Hebe.

“Have fun!!” Ariel said walking about with Joe, Genie and Calvin. Aaron was about to walk away too but something pulled his hands.

“Oh, no you don’t!” Gui said. “You’re coming with us!” Before Aaron could speak he was pulled into the seat. They took off and Aaron and Chun screamed.

Fast-forward

“Those rides were really fun!” Genie said as they were sited in a restaurant for dinner.

“Yeah, but also it was really tiring!” Hebe said sipping her ice tea and looking at Angela and Gui who fell asleep side by side. Angela’s shoulder was on Chun’s and Gui’s was on Aaron’s.

“Hey Aaron…? Why are you staring at Gui? Do you like her!?” Jiro blurted out. Hebe smacked his arm.

“W- What? I wasn’t staring at her! I was just thinking why she had to pull me into that ride!” Aaron said a little too loudly. “I’m I really falling for her?” he asked himself.

“Chill man…” Jiro said holding up his hand; just then a waitress came to take their orders.

“What can I help you guys with?” she said. Fahrenheit and Ariel froze. Chun, Calvin, Jiro and Ariel looked up slowly and gasped while Aaron just froze not daring to look up. Just then Angela and Gui woke up and looked around.

“What’s happening?” Gui asked sleepily while Angela rubbed her eyes.

“Chun…?! Calvin, Jiro…?! Ariel Jie…?!” the waitress asked shocked than she slowly turned her head to face Aaron. “Aaron!!!?” she whispered not believing what she is seeing.

“Do you guys know her?” Joe asked breaking the tense silence.

“OMG! What are you doing here?” Ariel suddenly blurted.