Chapter Ten

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

Aaron and Gui reached their floor, the elevator doors open and they walked out.

“Thank you for bring me back!” Gui said bowing her head at Aaron and walked into Angela and her dorm. Gui went inside to find all three of her best friends sitting on Angela’s bed with Genie in in between Angela and Hebe.

“Hey guys, what’s going on?”

“We had a little problem with ‘Prince Calvin’ just now.” Hebe said bitterly.

“What happened?” Gui asked sitting on the floor in front of Genie.

“Well, the only thing Genie could tell us was, prince Calvin was doing some… ‘things’ to her.” Hebe answered.

“I’m alright!” Genie said smiling at her best friends.

“I guess we should make our way class, we don’t want to be late on our first day.” Angela said and the others nodded.

“We’re going to get our stuff, meet you two at the elevators.” Genie said and walked out of the room with Hebe.

“We are so lucky! We get to be in the same class!” Angela said hugging Gui.

“Yeah! Let’s go.” They both walked out of their room.

Aaron and Calvin’s Dorm

Aaron walked in and heard Jiro laughing his head off.

“What’s going on?” Aaron asked closing the door.

“L- look a- at his- his f- face!” Jiro managed to say. Aaron looked at Calvin’s face and saw a red hand mark on Calvin’s left cheek.

“What happened?” Aaron asked again but this time pointing at Calvin’s face.

“NOTHING!” Calvin shouted which made Jiro laughed harder falling off the bed, while Chun banged his hands of his knees.

“H- he got slapped in the f- face, by G- Genie!” Chun said in between laughs. After hearing this Aaron started to laugh as well.

“How can any girl slap you in the face Calvin?” Aaron asked laughing.

“I was just playing around with her!” Calvin said.

There was a knock on their door and Chun got up and went to open it. It was Angela.

“Young Master Chun, do you need me to bring you’re books to class first?” Angela asked bowing her head.

“Nah, it’s okay, I can handle it.” Chun said.

“Okay, than I guess I would see you in class-” Angela go cut off.

“Angela!”

“What’s up Gui?” Angela asked turning to face her cousin.

“Nothing, just wondering where you were.” Gui said and when she saw who was in front of her she bowed.

“Nice to see you again, Young Masters Chun, Calvin, Jiro, Aaron.” She said smiling sweetly.

“Hi.” Calvin, Jiro, and Aaron said while Chun just stand there staring at Gui.

“Young Master Chun? Are you okay?” Angela asked as Gui waved her hand in front of his face.

“What… oh, yeah I’m fine. Ying Jing right? Hi, you kinda remained me of someone I used to know…” Chun said.

“Really? Oh, please Young Master Chun all me Gui Gui or just Gui.”  Gui said.

“Gui? Where’s Hebe?” Jiro asked walking to them.

“Uh… in her room I guess… why?”

“Nothing… she just promised me she would walk me to class that’s all…”

“What?” Angela and Gui shouted and looked at each other.

“What’s wrong?” Jiro asked scared that the two girls in front of him started too shouted.

“Sorry, it’s just that… it’s just that we can’t believe that Hebe would promise you since thing… she kind of have her own way of doing things…” Angela said.

“Angela, Gui, what are you guys doing here? I though we promise to wait by the elevators?” Hebe said walking beside Gui.

“Hebe.” Jiro said but she ignored him.

“Let’s go.” Hebe said pulling Angela.

“Um… Hebe? Aren’t you supposed to walk to class with Yong Master Jiro?” Gui asked.

“What?” Hebe asked.

“Yeah remember when we were walking back here, you ‘PROMISED’ to walk me too class?” Jiro said saying the promise part really loudly and Hebe glared at him.

“Right…” Hebe said, “Than can we please go, Young Master Jiro?” Hebe asked gridding her teeth.

“Hey! Wait for me!” Jiro said as Hebe started to walk away.