Chapter Fifteen

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

Next day

“Oh, my god!” Hebe shouted rubbing her tired eyes. “I could sleep yesterday! Those stupid boys won’t stop playing yesterday night!”

“Stop shouting!” Genie said covering her ears as she fell asleep again with her head on her table. They reached class early so they decided to take the time and rest. The other two- Angela and Gui were doing the same.

“I thought they would never stop!” Angela said turning her head on her desk.

“They played till three in the morning! Weren’t they tired?” Gui asked rubbing her blood shot eyes.

“I thought I told you guys to be quiet?” Genie said opening her tired eyes.

“Sorry…” Gui said.

“Class is about to start… we should get ready.” Angela said stretching her arms, then went over to Genie and shook her.

“Uh… ten more minutes!” Genie said waving her hand.

“Ha! What a pig!” someone shouted in the door way.

“Who are you calling a pig?” Genie asked turning to see who it was. “Oh… Young Master Calvin… it’s you.”

“You. P. I. G.” Calvin said pointing at Genie.

“How dare you call her a PIG?” Hebe asked half yelling.

“Hebe, enough! It’s seven in the morning!” Angela said standing up. “Young Master Chun, did you eat yet?”

“Yes…” Chun said his voice sounded tired.

“Hey, Hebe!” Jiro said waving his arm.

“Good morning, Young Master Jiro.” Hebe forced out as Aaron came in and sat down quietly.

“WOW! You guys are early!” Ms. Cherry said as she walked into the room. “Why do you girls look so tired?” Hebe glared at the boys.

“I don’t know… why don’t you asked these dumb boys who were playing their loud music till three in the morning!” Hebe said pretending to act sweet.

“Hey! Who are you calling dumb?” Jiro asked.

“Anyways I hope you guys are going to play me some awesome music!” Ms. Cherry said.

“Of course we will, because we are the best.” Hebe said.

“Um… I don’t think so. I believe we’re the best.” Jiro said.

“Yeah, because HOT always wins.” Calvin said smirking.

“Really? Want to bet?” Hebe asked.

“No!” Angela, Genie, and even the Gui who was sleeping but woke up yelled.

“What? Are you challenging us?” Chun said raising his eyebrows.

“Or did we just hear wrong?” Aaron asked walking to stand beside his brothers.

“No, no, no! We are not challenging you guys!” Angela said standing in front of Chun.

“Hebe doesn’t know what she is talking about! She is still half asleep!” Gui said getting up.

“Yeah! We could never win you guys! You guys are our Young Masters! We are only from the VICTIM category! According to the rule we are not supposed to challenge our Young masters!” Genie said in one breath and Angle and Gui nodded in agreement.

“You can challenge your Masters if a teacher gives you permission or the Master himself wants to challenge you then you can.” Ms. Cherry budded in and the three girls face fell, they looked at each other. Hebe smiled.

“Then we are going the challenge.” She said then she looked at the boys. “I mean if you guys are not too scared…” she said to the guys.

“Of course we’re not!” they said.

“Then the challenge is on…” Hebe said.

“If we win… you can’t guys can’t be mean to us listen to our every command and… I’ll think of something later.” Calvin said.

“Deal if we win, we don’t have to listen to you, but you guys have to listen to us.” Hebe said putting her hand in the middle and Calvin reached in to shaking it.

“Wait!” Ms. Cherry said. “I’ll let you guys do the challenge if… you guys do it in front of the whole school.”

“What?” Angela, Genie, and Gui shouted.

“Deal.” Hebe and the guys said. Angela, Genie and Hebe looked at each other.

“Okay, I’ll give you till lunch to practice.” Ms. Cherry said. “I will also till Mrs. Fang.” And ran off.

“This is not happening!” Genie said as Hebe and the guys walked out the door, Angela, Genie and Gui followed.

“This is going to be fun…” someone said behind a tree, smiling evilly.