Chapter Seven

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

Mrs. Fang had just dismissed the assembly.

Calvin and Genie

“Wow! Lucky us! We get four beautiful girls to be our slaves!” Calvin said lifting Genie’s head up and she jerked away. “Just to tell you… you better not fall in love with me, I already have too much girlfriends. And you’re not my type.” He said looking her up and down and smirked.

“We are you’re ‘assistants’ not ‘slaves’!”  Genie said, “And I won’t dare fall for you young master… You’re not my type, I’ve already I someone I like.” Calvin’s smirk turned into a frown.

“You should be happy that you get to work with us! We are like the most popular people in school; you should be honored!” Calvin said getting mad. He stepped closer to Genie and said into her ear, “I’m everyone’s type. Even though you’re not my type… you’re going to be MINE.” Calvin said, “if you flip you collar you’ll see a small diamond picture on it, that is my sign, means you belong to me and no one else,” He said and started to touch Genie’s waist and pulled her close to her and was about to kiss her.

SLAP!

“I’m not one of those girls! If you’ll excuse me, Young Master,” Genie said bowing her head, “I’ll have to go back to my dorm to get my stuff and drop my clarinet off.”  Genie walked off, with Calvin standing here hands on his face angry.

“Mark my words, Genie Zhuo, you WILL be mine, whether you like it or not!” Calvin said.

Jiro and Hebe

“Hey! Stop walking so fast! You’re supposed to be the one to chase me, not the other way around!” Jiro shouted puffing, how could she still walk so fast when she has a cello almost the size of her, in her hand! Jiro thought as she ran after her.

“I don’t care what, Mrs. Fang, said but I am not you’re ‘assistant’!” Hebe shouted back to him. God! Why is he so annoying? She thought to herself.

“Uh, yes you are! Look at your uniform, if you flip the collar you will see a small flower like picture. That is my sigh.” Jiro said showing Hebe his flower like thing on his collar. Hebe stop in disbelief and looked at hers, there it was.

“How…? We just got paired up today… And I got this uniform a week ago… How did they…?” Hebe asked.

Jiro shrugged. “How should I know?”

“Wait does every VICTIM have these kind of signs on their uniforms?”

“Yes, it tells others who they belong too.” Jiro said finally beside Hebe.

“What? I don’t belong to any of you!” Hebe said as she started to walk again.

“Hey wait!” Jiro said as she caught Hebe’s arm, which made her almost drop her cello.

“Hey! Watch it!” Hebe said, “What do you want?”

“Sorry, but how about we make a deal? You pretend to me my ‘assistant’ when we are around people, but you can stop when it’s only the two of us together?” Jiro said as Hebe raised her eye brows.

“Why? Why would you do that? I thought you rich people always like people do stuff for you.”

“Well, I’m not like that… I don’t really care if I have and ‘assistant’ or not, I just don’t want to look bad in front of other people.”

“So that’s what it’s about… fine you have a deal. I will pretend to be your ‘assistant’ when we are around people, but I get to do whatever I want when I’m alone with you.”

“Finally!” Jiro said happily but Hebe raises her hand to stop him.

“One more thing.” Hebe said. “If this is like a business deal, then you’ll have to pay me. Everyday $20.”

“What I still have to pay you???” Jiro said in disbelief.

“Do you want a deal or not?” Hebe asked.

“Fine! Deal!” Jiro said and they shake hands.

“You’ll pay me at the end of the day every day.”

“Fine!” and they walked off together.