Chapter Thirty Eight

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

There was silence in the room.

“What did you just say?!” Xiao Xun asked again glaring at ya tou.

“W- What? It’s not like you are the only one that can like him…” ya tou said.

“What do you mean by that Aaron’s first kiss was yours?” Xiao Xun demanded.

“Why can’t I?” ya tou asked angrily. “Do you really think that I wanted to be your friend in the first place? You think you are all that? Well the truth is most of the people here hates you! The reason why I’m your friend in the first place is because I want to know your plans on how you are going to get Aaron! I hated you the first day I saw you!”

“What?!” Xiao Xun cried. “I treat you like my own sister!”

“Sorry I don’t feel it!” ya tou shouted and left. “By the way… you will never get Aaron… neither will you!” she said pointing at Gui before she left.

Soon one by one Lollipop and Hey girls left. Xiao Xun was crying non- stop.

“I’m sorry,” Gui had said but Xiao Xun just glared at her.

“I hate you!” Xiao Xun said before leaving.

The next day

“Where is everybody?” Genie asked.

“Lollipop went to see Ms. Cherry and them before they leave. As for the Hey Girls… I really don’t know, but I did see Xiao Xun and Xiao Man go out this morning.” Ariel answered.

“Really? I saw Ya tou and Mei Mei go out just now.” Joe said eating his fried rice.

“I feel sorry for Xiao Xun…” Angela suddenly said.

“Why?” Calvin asked.

“Because she thought that Ya tou was her best friend, but it turns out Ya tou betrayed her.” Angela said.

“You’re too nice Angela…” Chun said and Jiro nodded.

“Gui why are you so quiet today?” Chun asked.

“I am?” Gui asked then there was an awkward silence in the air.

“Hey since we are in Hong Kong… Let’s go to Disney Land!” Ariel said breaking the silence.

“Yeah!” Angel, Chun, Jiro, Calvin, Hebe, and Genie said.

“I think I will pass.” Aaron said.

“Please? Just come???” Ariel asked making puppy eyes.

“Alright! Stop making those puppy eyes!” Aaron said and they all laughed and headed out to the door.