Chapter Thirteen

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

Gui was sitting on a bench in one of the many yards in school. She kept thinking of Aaron.

“Something is bothering him…” Gui whispered to herself.

“Wait, why do I care if others are sad?” Gui asked herself, “Wu Ying Jie! You’re too nice!” after she said that she got up and decided to roam around school. She didn’t know how long she has been walking but she stopped by the sound of Aaron’s voice, he was talking to somebody on the phone.

“This is Aaron; please call me back after you get this… I- I miss you… I need you!” Gui heard Aaron say into the phone. She was surprised to see tears dropping from his eyes. Gui quickly hides when he saw Aaron leaving.

“Who was he talking too?” Gui asked herself as she walked, but suddenly she fell on the floor.

“What the?” she asked.

“Hey, watch where you’re going!” a female voice yelled. Gui looked up to see a really beautiful girl standing in front of her, she hand black long hair, and smooth face. Behind her stood Ya tou and three others.

“Hey! You’re the one that bumped into me!” Gui said getting up. “Who are you?”

“Stupid VICTIM! Bow your head when you see me!” that girl shouted.

“Why?”

“Because I’m from the HOT category! We are the Hey Girls!” she said.

“I’m the leader Xiao Xun, this is Xiao Man, Tong Tong, Mei Mei, and I believe you know Ya tou?” she said and Gui nodded she smiled at Ya tou but she just ignored her.

“Anyways why were you spying on MY Aaron?” Xiao Xun asked crossing her arms.

“I wasn’t spying on him, I just walked by… What do you mean by YOUR AARON?” Gui asked raising her eyebrows.

“Hey don’t you dare talk to her like that!” Mei Mei shouted at Gui.

“The last thing I know, Aaron doesn’t have an owner.” Gui said back tat Xiao Xun making Xiao Xun mad.

“He’s MINE.” Xiao Xun said walking closer to Gui. “You better not do anything with him… Don’t even fall in love with him… If you do…” Xiao Xun said smirking, “Nothing good is going to happen to you Every Again.” She said and walked off with the rest of the girls walking behind her.

“What is her problem?” Gui asked and turned around she almost fell to the floor again if someone hadn’t caught her by the arm.

“Whoa! Are you okay?” Gui looked up and saw it was Wang Zi.

“Yeah, thanks.” Gui said fixing her hair and Wang Zi laughed.

“What’s so funny?” Gui asked.

“You looked cute when you talked back at Xiao Xun.” Wang Zi replied.

“Wait… You heard everything?” Gui asked.

“Yeah, weren’t you scared at all? I mean she is one of the most popular girls in school.”

“No why? She is just another girl that thinks to highly of herself. I don’t care if she’s popular are if she’s in the HOT category.” Gui said putting her chin up to the air.

“By the way… what category are you in?” Gui asked Wang Zi.

“Can’t you see already?” Wang Zi asked and Gui shook her head.

“I’m from the HOT category… anyways I’ll tell you how to tell which people are from which category. First look at mine collar. What do you see?” Wang Zi asked.

“A crown.” Gui said.

“Right, the people from the HOT category would have their symbols on the collar that are visible and VICTIMS have the same symbols as their owners but not really visible, it’s at the same place, the collar area.” Wang Zi said.

“As for the people from the NORMAL category they don’t have any symbols.” Wang Zi finished.

“Oh… you’re right! I do have a snowflake like symbol!” Gui said. Wang Zi smiled.

“You look cute just now.” Wang Zi said and Gui blushed.

“I- I got to go… Bye!” Gui said running off and Wang Zi laughed.

“You’re so cute indeed.” He said.