Chapter Twenty

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

“So are you falling for me yet?” Calvin asked Genie they were all resting back stage.

“Who would fall for you?” Genie asked flexing her fingers, they have decided that Angela would play her flute, Hebe would play her Cello and Genie would play the piano. As four Gui, she is doing something by herself but she wouldn’t tell anybody but Angela.

“I bet you ARE falling for me! You’re blushing!” Calvin said pinching Genie’s cheeks.

“Hey! Stop flirting with her!” Hebe yelled pushing Calvin’s hand away from
Genie’s face.

“Are you jealous?” Calvin asked raising his eyebrows at her.

“Heck, no!” Hebe shouted and Jero

“Are you sure?” Calvin asked.

“Hey, Calvin stop.” Jiro said walking behind Calvin angry.

Everybody was shocked that Jiro stood up to Calvin.

“Okay, man chill!” Calvin said raising his hands in defeat, just then they heard Mrs. Fang talk.

“Okay, it’s time for Angela, Genie, Hebe and Gui to perform.” She said broadly and the crowed… let just say they kinda clapped.

“Good luck!” Gui said.

“Wait… aren’t you preforming with them?” Aaron asked.

“I can’t…” Gui said painfully.

“Well, you have too, remember what Mrs. Fang said? You must play with your group at least once.” Aaron said he doesn’t know why he’s telling her that. Who cares if they get in trouble?

“Right!” Angela, Genie, and Hebe said.

“Angela what are we going to do?” Genie asked.

“Hurry Up!” Mrs. Fang shouted she was walking towards them.

“Mrs. Fang! We have a problem! Gui lost her violin, she can’t play with us… can she preform alone?” Angela asked.

“I’m afraid I can’t do that! It’s not fair to the gentlemen’s over there!” Mrs. Fang said pointing at Fahrenheit.

“It’s alright Mrs. Fang, let them. We don’t want to win without a fight.” Aaron said. Mrs. Fang was shock at Aaron; he never helps anybody but his friends.

“Oh, alright! But Ms. Wu, you’re going to have to do three songs for one of the songs you can sing alone, but for the otherone you have to sing in a group and as for the last one you would have to play on and instrument!” Mrs. Fang said and walked back out to the stage.

“Thank you Aaron!” Gui and Angela said.

“Gui! We have a problem! I can’t sing in front of people!” Genie shouted.

“Me either!” Hebe whispered.

“That is not the problem! What is Gui going to play?” Angela asked they all look blank.

“I know!” Gui shouted surprising all of them. “I can play the piano with Genie!”

“That’s a great idea!” They all said.

“Genie I’ll play the last song, you play the first song. How does that sound?”

“Awesome!” Genie said.

“Okay then let’s go!” Hebe said and they ran out the stage.

Aaron was smiling behind his drink.

“Wait… why do I feel so relived for Gui?” He asked himself.

Please comment! I hope you readers liked the chapters so far! >.<