Chapter Forty One

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

“Reen! Please stop running!” Aaron shouted after her.

“Stop following me!” Reen said she suddenly tripped and fell down.

“Reen!” Aaron shouted and ran to her. “Are you okay?!”

“Please Aaron! Don’t be so nice to me!” Reen sobbed looking away from him.

“But Reen!” Aaron said.

“Please, I’ve done too many things to hurt you!” Reen shouted. Slowly Aaron turned Reen’s face to face him.

“The most important thing is did you love me? DO you still love me.” Aaron said and Reen nodded.

“There problem solved.” Aaron said kissing Reen in the mouth for the first time.

Later

Aaron brought Reen home and kissed her goodnight.

“Call me!” she said and close the door. Aaron has just walked out of sight when somebody knocked on Reen’s door. Reen thought that it was Aaron.

“Aaron! It’s getting—“ Reen was about to say but saw who it was and gasped. That person made its way into Reen’s house.

“Do you have the money?” that person said.

“No not yet! Please give me a little bit more time!” Reen begged.

“Fine, but you better hurry… or else your mom would…”

“Please don’t hurt her! I would try and get the money to you as soon as I can! I just need Aaron to trust me more, so he would be willing to give me the money!” Reen said.

“I’ll give you two more weeks. After two weeks has gone, you would never see your mother again.” That person threatened and left, leaving Reen crying.

Hey readers! sorry for not updating for so long!!! Also sorry about the boring chapter! I've been really busy with hw and tests! but since i'm having spring break now I think I can start posting again! Please still support me!

LOVE Baobaoz <3