Chapter Thirty Six

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

“Wow! There are so many shops that are opened at night!” Genie squeaked.

“Ahhhh! Look at all the food!” Chun shouted and pointed to the street carts full of food.

“You pig!” Calvin said and everyone laughed.

“I think we should go back.” Ariel said and everybody nodded. Then Chun took out his phone and hired three taxis. Chun, Angela, Gui and Aaron were in one taxi, Hebe, Jiro and Genie were in the other one, while Ariel and Joe in the last.

At Wu’s Mansion

“Where have you guys been?” Ms. Cherry shouted the first thing she saw the ten of them walking to the front door.

“Ms. Cherry, what are you doing here?” Chun asked.

“I need to tell you guy’s something, hurry and go into the living room. The rest of them are already there!” Ms. Cherry said waving them to the living room.

“Now that I have everybody here, I can finally start!” Ms. Cherry said. “As you know that we are planning to go to place when we are here, but sadly we can only bring two groups… don’t ask me why! So Group C, your group is going to stay in Hong Kong while the other two groups go.”

“But why do we have to stay why can’t the other groups stay?” Xiao Man whined.

“I really don’t know… ask the principal.” Ms. Cherry said and left.

“Okay then…” Joe said.

“Anyways let’s find your rooms!” Ariel said and took out a few pieces of paper. “Okay, Lollipop and Hey girls you guys are going to the second floor there are five rooms you guys are going to have to share two in a room. Fahrenheit, Angel, Hebe, Genie, Gui, Joe, and I will be on the third floor.” Ariel said and everybody walked up the beautiful staircase.

“So how are we going to divide us up?” Genie asked loving at Ariel.

“Don’t look at me! I’m with Joe!” Ariel said and hugged Joe’s arm making Joe blush they walked to the room that was nearest to the stairs.

“And I’m with Hebe no matter what!” Jiro said holding Hebe’s hand.

“Hey! Who said I want to be with you?” Hebe said while hiding her face, she was blushing.

“Me!” Jiro said and dragged Hebe into the room beside Ariel and Joe’s.

“Um… Then I guess I want to be with Angela!” Genie said making her way to Angela but was stopped by Calvin.

“Nope! You’re with me!” Calvin said holding on to Genie’s arms.

“W- What?!” Genie said while Calvin pulled her to the room that was farthest from the stairs and shut the doors.

“Then I guess I’m with you Gui!” Angela said making her way to the room that was beside Genie and Calvin’s.

“Wait!” Chun shouted. “I don’t want to bank with Aaron!”

“Why?” Angela and Gui asked while Aaron raised his eyebrows.

“He’s scary! He won’t let me bring food into the room! So if I want a midnight snack he won’t let me!” Chun said.

“Then then you can bank with Gui.” Angela said and looked at Gui.

“I’m okay with it.” Gui said.

“No!” Chun said.

“Why?” Gui asked offended. “I’ll let you eat.”

“It’s not that! If I do have food Gui is going to eat it all!” Chun said.

“I’m not a pig like you!” Gui said sticking her tongue out.

“Angela, can I please share a room with you?” Chun asked.

“I guess…” Angela said and Chun happily went into the room. Angela looked at Gui and Aaron, Aaron didn’t look happy with the idea and Gui’s face was red.

“Come on.” Angela heard Aarons say to Gui and they made their way in.

Pre- View of the next few Chapters:

"I'm I really falling for her?"

"I'm I really falling for him?"

"Payback time."

"Why the Hell did you guys do that?"

"Mrs. Wu..."

"Get out of my Face!"

"Cancer..."

"Why? How? When?"

"I Love you!"

"I Love you to-"

"Miss me?"

"I thought you loved me?"

"Goody bye..."