Chapter Sixteen

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

At the girls side

News spread fast. After about half an hour the whole school knew that Hebe challenged Fahrenheit. Everywhere the girls went there would always be whisperers. Everybody in school has the day off, because of the Challenge.

“I hate them.” They heard one of the girls say as they were walking.

“They think they are all that.” Another said.

“VICTIMS should never challenge HOT. I how they lose and maybe get kicked out of the school.” another said.

“Hebe, you should have never challenged them.” Angela said they were sitting in one of the gardens in school.

“I know, I’m sorry, it’s just that they think to highly of themselves. I hate the idea that VICTIMS have to do things for HOT.” Hebe said.

“That’s what it means being poor means.” Genie said sighing.

“Thank god we have each other then.” Angela said but Gui said nothing.

“Gui, are you okay?” Angela asked even though she knows what she is thinking about already.

“Yeah, we are lucky to have each other!” Gui said hugging all of them. “Angela you are the best cousin ever!”

“Hey what about us?” Hebe and Genie asked.

“I would never forget my two best friends!” she said and hugged them again.

At the boys side

“I still can’t believe they challenged you guys.” Wang Zi said.

“Hey, we were shocked as well.” Chun said they were in the party room.

“Don’t worry, you’ll bet them in a piece of cake!” Xiao Ma said.

“Yeah, you have our votes!” Xia Jie said.

“Thanks Lollipop!” Jiro said.

“The only problem is… we don’t know what songs we should play.” Aaron said.

“No problem, we can help. Even though we aren’t in the music department, I still know a few songs.” Ao Quan said.

“I just wonder what the girls are playing.” Calvin said.

“Leave it all to me!” Ah Wei said and started to call someone. “Thanks, if you find out please call me right away!” and hang up.

“You guys should pick a few songs as we wait.” Wang Zi said.