Chapter Twenty Eight

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

“Goodnight Angela.” Gui said getting comfortable in her bed.

“Night.” It was about two o’clock when Gui heard thunder and saw lightning outside. Gui screamed as she heard thunder she wanted to wake Angela up, but Gui saw that Angela was sleeping peacefully. So Gui quietly got up and put a sweater on.

Knock. Knock.

She was standing in front of Chun’s door.

“Maybe he’s asleep.” Gui said and covered her ears as she heard thunder again. “Calm down Gui! You’re old enough not to be scared of a thunder storm anymore! You lived past it when Chun was never by your side!”

Flashback

“Ge! Where are you?” little Gui cried and screamed when she heard thunder again, it sounded really close. “Please come save me!” little Gui cried she was hiding in her closet with the door closed. She was waiting for Chun but he never came… Afterwards little Gui got a serious Fever that almost cost her life.

End of Flashback

“Ahhhh!” Gui screamed as she heard thunder, she was crouched down beside Hebe’s and Genie’s door.

“Ahhhh!” Gui cried again as a door opened revelling Hebe and Genie.

“Gui!” Hebe and Genie said running to her.

“What is it?” Genie asked as another thunder rang out into the sky.

“It’s okay! It’s okay!” Hebe said hugging Gui close.

“I just remembered! Gui is afraid of thunder and lightning!” Hebe told Genie.

“How do we make her not scared?” Genie asked remembering too.

“I don’t know! Angela can’t even make her stop!” Hebe said helplessly

“Don’t you remembered last time this happened Gui fainted!” Genie remained.

“BOOM!” Thunder rang again.

“HELP!” Gui screamed. Hebe and Genie were hugging Gui.

“Shhh! It’s okay!” Genie kept saying.

“Where’s Angela?” Hebe asked and Genie got up and knocked on Angela’s door. Nobody answered.

“Please don’t tell me she’s listening to music while sleeping again!” Hebe said troubled.

“By this rate she’s going to wake the whole Building up!” Genie said.

“Gui… why are you doing here in the first place?” Genie asked softly as Gui cover her ears again.

“I just remembered! Every time she’s like this she always says one name…” Hebe said thinking hard. “GE! She keeps saying Ge!”

“I’ll go knock.” Genie knocked nobody answered.

“BOOM! BOOM!” Thunder again. Gui cried harder this time.

“Her faces getting pale!” Hebe said. “And cold!”

“Maybe we should bring her inside!” Genie said and both her and Hebe tried but Gui won’t move.

“HELP!” Gui screamed again.

“I’m going to look for Master Chun! You stay here with Gui!” Hebe said running to the elevators. “Oh and give my mp3 to her to listen! Maybe that would stop her for a while!” and Genie ran into the room and got Hebe’s mp3 and out it in Gui’s ear. Gui’s cry softened.

Hebe

“Wow… it’s kinda cold out here. Thank god I’m wearing a sweater.” Hebe said running as the rain fell on her; she’s going to the game room to see if they are there.

“Ahchoo!” Hebe sneezed but kept running. She finally reached the game room. Warm air greeted her as she walked in. She saw Ms. Vidal again she was asleep but was woken by the sound of the door.

“Uh…? Hebe?” Ms. Vidal asked as she looked at the panting and wet Hebe. She saw that she was only wearing pajama shorts and a long sleeve under a think sweater.

“Hebe! What’s wrong?” Ms. Vidal asked hurrying to Hebe.

“Ms. Vidal!” Hebe said weakly. “Is Fahrenheit here?” thankfully Ms. Vidal nodded.

“Come with me.” She said. “They might be asleep by now though… why do you need them?”

“It’s not me…” Hebe said breathing heavily, “It’s Gui. She’s screaming she’s scared of thunder storms…” Hebe said and Ms. Vidal’s face turned pale.

“Ms. Vidal… are you okay?” Hebe asked as they stopped.

“Hebe… you go and get them… I’m going to go check on her first…” Ms. Vidal said and started to run.

“Okay…” Hebe said and then remembered Gui, she started to run too. She knocked madly. She saw that there wasn’t any light.

“Please wake up!” Hebe prayed. Hebe smiled as she heard doors opening and lights turning on.

“Who the heck is knocking???” Hebe heard Jiro yell annoyed.

“Would you shut up?” Hebe could also hear Calvin. Slowly Hebe saw the big doors open.

“Hebe…?” the four guys asked confused on why she was here in the middle of the night and all wet. Hebe was relived on seeing them as her legs become shaky and weak, but she fought it.

“What are you doing here?” Calvin asked annoyed. Hebe could see Chun, Aaron and Jiro looking concerned.

“Hebe?” Jiro asked.

“Chun!” She managed to say as she almost fell if Jiro was there to support her.

“Hebe are you okay?” Jiro asked but Hebe ignored him.

“Chun! Go back to the dorm… Thunder storm! Gui!” Hebe only managed to say before she fainted.

“What does she mean?” Aaron asked.

“I’m bringing her inside!” Jiro said and carried Hebe bridal style.

“Thunder storm…?” Calvin asked.

“Thunder storm!” Chun shouted and ran he remembered that Gui was afraid of thunder storms.

“Chun! Wait Up!” Calvin and Aaron shouted running after him.

Jiro was inside she laid Hebe on his bed. He covered her with a blanket and wet to get some medicine for her. Hebe was having a fever.

After a while Hebe woke up.

“Where am…I?” She asked.

“In my room.” Jiro said relieved.

“Chun…?”

“He went back to the dorm. You are so stupid! You know you could have called instead of run all the way here!” Jiro shouted at her. His heard ached see her so weak.

“I forgot… sorry.” Hebe said weakly touching Jiro’s face as tear ran down his face. Jiro quickly hold on to her hand.

“Stupid…” He mumbled as Hebe fell back to sleep.