Chapter Twenty Six

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

Recap

“Here Gui spit you’re blood into this.” Calvin said coming back with a cup of water and an empty bowl. “Then drink this.”

“Thanks.” Gui whispered after spitting out the blood and drinking some water. “Ow…” She said rubbing her left cheek.

“Does it still hurt?” Chun asked sitting on the other side of Gui while Calvin and Jiro sat on the floor in front of them.

“Here.” Aaron said handed Gui an ice pack. “Put this on your face, it should reduce the pain.” He said and sat on the floor beside Calvin.

“Thanks!” Gui said in pain.

“And stop talking.” Aaron added.

Now you say it? Gui though rolling her eyes and Aaron smiled.

End of recap

It has already been two hours since Gui got slapped. Angela and Gui fell asleep on the coach. Chun brought out two blankets and covered Gui and Angela with it, than he sat back down beside Gui. He looked at Gui’s angelic face that was resting on Angela’s shoulders and sighed.

Calvin and Jiro were watching T.V. they were still sitting on the floor with their backs resting against Chun’s and Gui’s legs. As for Aaron he was listening to his music and reading beside Chun.

“Poor my little ghost…” Chun mumbled and shook his head. Aaron took off his ear buds and looked at Chun.

“What’s wrong?” he whispered not wanting to wake the two sleeping girls up.

“I wish I could have protected her when Hebe slapped her…” Chun said creasing Gui’s angelic face. For some reason Aaron wants to do the same thing.

“You can’t always protect her.” Aaron said patting Chun’s back. Chun sighed and was about to get up when Gui’s head was suddenly there resting on his shoulders.

“Aw! Look at you two so cute!” Jiro said turning back to look at Chun and Gui.

“Shush!” Chun, Calvin, and Aaron said.

“Sorry!” Jiro said a little too loudly and covered his mouth. The four boys froze waiting for Angela and Gui to wake up, but they didn’t. They let out a sigh.

“Jesus! Be softer would you?” Calvin asked smacking Jiro in the head.

“Stop!” Chun said and they stopped. “Aaron do me a favor. I really have to go to the washroom would you move in my spot so Gui could rest her head on your shoulders?” Chun asked.

“Um… Sure…” Aaron said slowly and quietly Aaron moved to Chun’s spot and Chun gently put Gui’s angelic face on his shoulders.

“Thanks!” Chun whispered and ran to the washroom and they laughed.

“What?” Angela asked waking up.

“Sorry… did we wake you?” Calvin asked.

“No…” Angela said sleepily and looked at Gui.

“Finally Gui you’re asleep… I bet you’re really tired by now. You didn’t sleep at all last night you were turning and tossing.” Angela said and sighed.

“Here.” Calvin said handed Angela a cup of hot tea.

“Thanks.” Angela said. “You know you guys don’t seem that mean and scary like… Hebe and Genie had said.” Angela said and sadden when she said Hebe and Genie’s name.

“It’s okay.” Chun said coming back and Aaron was about to move to let Chun take back his place.

“No, Aaron stay there. I think she’s too comfortable to be moved now. Can you stay like that in till she wakes?” Chun asked.

“I guess.”

“Thanks.” Chun said and went to the kitchen.

“Wow… this place is like a really house!” Angela said looking around.

“Yeah… I think this is a Mansion. Didn’t you see all the doors when you guys came in?” Calvin asked.

“Each group has its own game room in this mansion. Everybody has a key to enter each game room but the rooms in the game room are locked only people that own it has the key to open it.” Chun said.

“Yeah this is like a 2nd room to us.” Aaron said.

“Wow… You guys are lucky!” Angela said and looked at Chun who was in the kitchen stuffing his mouth. “Chun I see that you are still the pig as ever.” Angela said playfully.

“Hey!” Chun said with his mouth full and the rest laughed.

“Wow. This Gui can sleep! We are so loud but she didn’t even wake!” Jiro said.

“That’s Gui for you.” Angela said.

“Here.” Chun said putting a plate of sandwiched on the small table in front of the coach.

“Here Aaron since you have my cousin on your shoulders I will give this to you!” Angela said giving the sandwich to him.

“Thanks.” Aaron said and smiled. They all started eating. Their attention was on the T.V. they were watching Pi Li MIT, when Gui started to wake.

“Hm…” Gui said sleepily.

“You’re awake.” Angela said softly.

“Yeah.” Gui said lifting her head off Aaron’s shoulder. “What time is it?”

“A little pass noon.” Jiro said.

“Oh No!” Gui shouted then cried in pain. She put her hand on her face.

“What?” Chun and Angela asked.

“I forgot! Ms. Cherry wanted to tell us something! We have to go!” Gui said getting up.

“Right! You guys have to come as well.” Angela said and they all walk out.

Sorry about the boring chapter! >-<