Chapter Twenty NIne

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

“Ms. Vidal?” Genie asked as Ms. Vidal approached them. Gui was still screaming; everybody from their floor came out. They were either annoyed or wanted to know what happened.

“BOOM! BOOM!”

“Ahhhh!” Gui cried again and Ms. Vidal went and hugged Gui and Gui stopped screaming but she kept crying.

“It’s okay! Shhh it’s okay!” Ms. Vidal said patting Gui’s back.

“BOOM!” This time Gui didn’t scream but was holding in to Ms. Vidal’s blazer and crying.

“GUI!” They heard someone shout and Gui lift up her head. She saw Chun, Aaron and Calvin running to them.

“Ge!” Gui said and with the help of Ms. Vidal Gui got up and ran to Chun and she started to cry.

“Shhh! Don’t cry Ge’s here!” Chun said as he held on to Gui.

“Please all of you go back to your rooms and sleep.” Ms. Vidal said to the other students that were still watching. Aaron turned to stare at Ms. Vidal confused, he was about to say something but Chun got to it first.

“Where’s Angela?” Chun asked Genie.

“I don’t know I think she’s sleeping with music on…” Genie said and Chun nodded. “Where’s Hebe?”

“She fainted when she got to our door, so Jiro is taking care of her right now. You should go to sleep and tomorrow morning we could all go together to see her.” Calvin said and Genie walked back into her room and shut the door. Suddenly Gui lost her balance, but thankfully Chun was there to support her. He carried her bridal style.

“Let’s get you into bed.” Chun said and carried Gui to his room and Calvin followed. Leaving Aaron and Ms. Vidal standing there staring at each other.

“Stop staring at me like that!” Ms. Vidal said breaking the staring contest.

“What are you doing… and when did you become Ms. Vidal?” Aaron asked looking at Ms. Vidal but she looked away.

Does Aaron know Ms. Vidal??? Who is Ms. Vidal? Please Comment! >-<