Chapter One

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

Angela’s room

Angela was sitting in her small room when her cell rang. She gasped as she saw who it was.

“Hebe!”

“Hey, Angela, guess what?” Hebe asked.

“What?” Angela asked getting curious.

“Well, first of all stop yelling!” Hebe laughed.

“Sorry, but please just hurry up and tell me!”

“Okay, but first let me ask you a question, do you know what University you’re going to yet?”

“Um… no… I don’t think my family and I can afford it, I mean I still have a little brother and a sister, so I might just not go to University and get a job to help my parents out.” Angela sighed sadly.

“Will you go to University if you don’t have to worry about money?” Hebe asked.

“Well, yeah I mean I do want a better education, but you know how it is.” Angela said sadly.

“Then congratulations, Angela Zhang! You are going to University!” Hebe yelled into the phone.

“What?? Are you kidding?” Angela asked not sure if it is a joke or not.

“I’m saying that you, I, Genie and GUI got a music scholarship to Sheng Ying University!” Hebe yelled happily.

“What are you kidding? That’s like the best school in Taiwan! I don’t remember applying for a scholarship and I don’t remember that you guys did too.”

“It wasn’t us that applied, it was our music teacher! She was touch by our music last year at the festival that she decided to apply for us and give comments and recommendations to the music teachers in Sheng Ying, how great we are!”

“I’m I dreaming?” Angela asked.

“No, silly! We are going to Sheng Ying!” Hebe said happily.

“Oh, my god! We are going to Sheng Ying!” Angela yelled jumping up and down in her room.

“Wait but doesn’t school start next week for the students in Sheng Ying?” Angela asked.

“Yeah, so that gives us a week to get ready.”

“I better go, Hebe! I’m breaking the news to my parents! Meet me at Starbucks tomorrow with the others?”

“Okay, see you then!” Hebe said hanging up.

 

Sheng Ying

As usual The Four Brothers aka Fahrenheit are hanging out, in the party room.

*party room- only the people in the HOT category can go there to hang out or other things like that. Of course the people in the VICTIM category are there to, with their masters/ mistresses.

Calvin was sitting on one of the couches eating and washing T.V. Calvin was texting his many girlfriends, Jiro was sitting on the floor practicing on his guitar and Aaron was just listening to music and reading.

“Hey guys!” Calvin yelled to the others.

“What?” they all asked everybody stopped what they are doing and looked to Calvin.

“I just got a text from one of my, baobei’s that we are going to get four new students.” Calvin said.

“Really? Know anything about them?” Chun asked.

“Sadly no… but I already texted all of my baobei’s to find info for me. We’ll soon know.”

 

Next Day at Sheng Ying

Everyone was in Calvin and Aaron’s dorm, Calvin just found more info about the four new students.

“For one thing I knew is that all four of them are girls.” Calvin started.

“Really four girls? From which company’s daughter are they?” Chun asked.

“No, they are music scholarship students.” Calvin continued.

“The must be really good, for our principle to give out for scholarships at once.” Jiro said.

“Apparently they are.” Calvin said.

“What are their names?” Aaron asked.

“Um… Angela Zhang, Genie Zhuo, Hebe Tian, and Gui Gui Wu.” Calvin read from his phone.

“What kind of name is Gui Gui?” Jiro asked.

“I don’t know…”

“Hey, I just realized! One of them has the same last name as you, Chun!” Jiro said.

“Calvin did you say… Gui Gui Wu and Angela Zhang?” Chun asked his face pale as he remembered about something.

“Yeah… Why?” Calvin asked worriedly, “Are you alright?”

“Oh, nothing, I guess I didn’t hear properly, because I didn’t eat any breakfast today!” Chun said rubbing his stomach as the others throw pillows at him.

“You PIG!” Calvin said and everybody laughed. For the rest of the day Chun was quiet and in deep thought.

“Gui Gui Wu… And Angela Zhang… They couldn’t be… Could they???” Chun thought to himself. 

So... Howz the first chapter so far? Please comment! Anyways what happened to Chun??? Does he know Gui Gui and Angela? Keep reading if you want to find out!