Chapter Twenty Two

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

“Who’s that?” Hebe asked again looking at the person that was standing beside Chun.

“Wait… he looks familiar…” Aaron said.

“Now that you say that, he does look familiar.” Calvin said.

“Would you guys just tell me who he is?” Hebe and Jiro asked.

“Oh, my god! How could you not know about him?” Genie asked in disbelief.

“What?” Jiro asked.

“Oh my god!!! I know who he is!” Hebe shouted.

“Who?” Jiro asked.

“How slow can you get?” Hebe asked staring at him.”

“He’s Chun’s father. Mr. Wu. The riches person in Asia and he’s the owner of Wu Cooperation, the biggest company in Asia.” Aaron explained.

“Oh… than Genie why were you screaming before?” Jiro asked.

“Because! He is like my idol, nothing brings him down! He’s so strong!” Genie said happily.

“Um… Angela why are you and Gui’s face all pale?” Jiro asked.

“We- I- I- Him…” Angela tried saying.

“A- Angela? Is this a dream?” Gui asked tears in her eyes as Angela shook her head.

“Gui don’t tell me Mr. Wu’s you’re idol as well?” Calvin asked.

“Gui, are you and Chun relate?” Jiro asked all of a sudden. “What I mean is, you guys both have the same last names and you guys kinda look alike…” Jiro said.

“What?? I can’t I be related to Young Master Chun?” Gui asked. “Don’t forget I’m poor and He’s the son of the riches person in Asia.” Gui pointed out.

“Yeah and won’t I know if my cousin is rich?” Angela asked putting her hand behind Gui’s back as if to support her.

“I’m sorry.” Gui said and everybody looked at her. “I don’t think I can perform anymore. I don’t feel good.” Gui asked and walked away. Just as Gui was walking away with her head down she bumped into someone.

“I’m sorry!” Gui said and looked up. She was shocked to see who it was.

“Dad! Are you okay?” Chun asked from behind his dad.

“Fine. Fine.” He said and stared at Gui.

“Gui!” Angela said and ran to her. “Are you okay?”

“I- I…”

“You’re names Gui?” Mr. Wu asked looking at Gui, but Gui didn’t respond she just kept her head low.

“Dad her name is Wu Ying Jing, but she prefers people to call her Gui.” Chun said as the others- Hebe, Genie, Calvin, Jiro and Aaron reached them. They has arrived just in time to see Mr. Wu hug Gui.

“What the???” Everybody asked shocked.

“I’ve finally found you!” Mr. Wu cried as Gui tried to get out of his grip.

“Mr. Wu! Please let her go! She can’t breathe!” Angela cried and Mr. Wu stop hugging Gui but he still kept his hold on her arms.

“Dad… What’s the meaning of this?” Chun asked confused.

“Chun… she’s your sister.” Mr. Wu said smiling at Gui as everybody gasped but Angela.

“W- What? You mean I had it right all along? That Gui is actually my sister?” Chun asked.

“What are you saying you’re not my father!” Gui shouted tears coming down her face. “I hate you! You left me!”

“Yes you are! I’m sorry that I have left you for so many years!” Mr. Wu said and was about to hug Gui again but she ran away.

“Gui!” Everybody shouted but she just kept running.

“Please Mr. Wu leave her alone!” Angela said crying blocking Mr. Wu’s way.

“I can’t! She’s my daughter!” Mr. Wu shouted. “Angela please let me talk to her!

“Please stop! I’m begging you! She’s already hurt enough!” Angela cried. “Because of you and your stupid decisions Gui almost died of a super high fever ten years ago!” Angela shouted and ran after Gui.

“Angela!” Chun shouted as Angela disappeared.

“I don’t know what the heck is going on but, Mr. Wu please leave both our friends alone.” Hebe said as she and Genie ran after Angela and Gui leaving Fahrenheit and Mr. Wu standing there.

“Gui! Stop!” Angela shouted and Gui stopped.

“Gui! Angela!” Hebe and Genie shouted as they ran to them.

“What is the meaning of this?” Hebe asked.

“Gui are you really Mr. Wu’s daughter?” Genie asked.

“No I’m not! He left me ten years ago! He is not my father anymore!” Gui shouted.

“Angela did you know about this?” Hebe asked.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you guys, it’s our secret… We just don’t want-”

“Are you saying you didn’t trust us?” Genie asked hurt.

“No, it’s not like that!” Angela cried.

“We told you guys everything even our darkest secrets! I thought best friends tell best friends everything!” Hebe shouted.

“We’re sorry! This is really a hard thing to talk about! It’s even hard for Gui!” Angela said. “I’m Sorry! Please forgive us!”

“I’m sorry…” Hebe said. “I don’t think we can be friends, at least not now.” Hebe said and walked away.

“Please don’t go! Hebe!” Angela cried.

“I’m sorry. I don’t think we can be friends.” Genie said. “At least not now, just like Hebe said.” And walked away.

“Come on guys this isn’t really a big deal!” Angela cried. “Hebe! Genie! Please come back!” but not use they just kept walking away.

“Angela…” Gui mumbled and fainted.

“Gui!” Angela cried and kneel down beside her.

Howz it so far? Good or Bad? Please comment!