Chapter Eleven

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

“Good morning class! Did you like your summer break?” Ms. Cherry asked as she walked into the classroom and everybody nodded their heads.

“For those of you who didn’t go to Elementary or Junior or Senior High here at Sheng Ying, I’m Ms. Cherry!”  Ms. Cherry said happily, “Anyways let’s get you guys in your seating plans!” and everybody groaned.

“Why do we have to have a seating plan?” a guy asked.

“We are not in elementary anymore!” another said.

“Okay, enough!” and Ms. Cherry started to read our names finally after what seem like a long time she finally got to Chun and them.

“Wu Chun please sit beside Angela Zhang.” And both of them walked to their desks. “Okay, behind them is Aaron Yan and Wu Ying Jie.” And Aaron and Gui made their way behind Chun and Angela. “Jiro Wang and Hebe Tian, you guys are behind Aaron and Ying Jie.” Jiro walked to his desk behind Aaron and gave him a high five; Hebe made a face and walked to her desk slowly. “Last but not least Calvin Chen and Genie Zhuo you sit behind Jiro and Hebe.” Everybody took their seats, some happy some not so happy.

“Okay, class I’m you’re homeroom teacher and your music teacher, please make this a happy and fun year for all of us!”

“Okay!” They all said.

End of the class

“Oh, before you guys go for lunch, I just want to tell you that tomorrow all of you will be preforming something, it’s either with your instruments or singing, to the whole class, I don’t care if it’s in a group or by yourself! So please be prepared tomorrow!” Ms. Cherry said before skipping out of the class.

Everybody left but Chun, Angela, Aaron, Gui, Jiro, Hebe, Calvin and Genie.

“What?? First day of school and we already have homework?” Jiro whined.

“I hate preforming in front of the class! After everything we preformed girls follow us around, saying they want to learn too! It’s so annoying!” Aaron said.

“Ha, only you guys feel it, I don’t!” Calvin said as he texted on his phone.

“So we’re preforming together, right?” Chun asked and the guys all nodded.

“Genie, you’re going to be my partner!” Hebe said turning back to look at Genie, she just finished packing her stuff.

“I guess… Thank god we have not more classes today! We have the whole day to practice!” Genie said and Hebe nodded.

“Let me guess… you and Gui are going to be partners and you guys are going to play ‘THAT’ song?” Hebe asked walking to Angela’s desk, she just finished packing up.

“What? You got a problem with that?” Gui asked as he got up of her desk.

“No! Just wondering!” Hebe said.

“What song are you guys talking about?” Jiro asked the four of them were listening to their conversation.

“None of your business!” Hebe said but then stopped herself before she could say anything meaner. “Young Master Jiro… would you like to eat lunch now?” Hebe asked nicely. No one but her three best friends knows that Hebe was making herself be all nice and sweet.

“Yes! I’m hungry! Let’s go!” Jiro said pulling Hebe out the door.

“Young Master Chun, would you like lunch as well?” Angela asked.

“I’m not that hungry…” Chun said as his stomach growled and everybody laughed, “but then again maybe I am hungry. Let’s go.” Chun and Angela walked out of the room leaving only Calvin, Aaron, Genie and Gui there staring at them. Then suddenly Genie cell beeped as she received a text massage. Genie looked at her phone, than looked at Gui, and back at her phone and read the massage.

“What?? What is it?” Gui asked as Genie handed her phone to her.

“Just read it…” Genie said, “do you think it’s real?”

“I- I really don’t know… we have to show the others!” Gui said giving Genie her phone back.

“Then let’s go!” Genie said and stood up; before she could walk away Calvin pulled on her hand and made her sit again.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Calvin asked Genie, “You’re my ‘assistant’ remember?”

“So, you don’t need anything now… it’s just lunch. Please don’t tell me you need help eating you’re lunch.” Genie said pretending to be tough.

“How do you know I don’t need anything?” Calvin asked raising his eyebrows.

“What could you want? You have everything!” Genie said.

“I want you to go buy me lunch and bring it back to my dorm. Understand?” Calvin asked.

“Fine! Tell me what you want and make it fast!”

“Give me your number.”

“What? Why?”

“Because I don’t know what I want to eat yet, call me when you get to the cafeteria.” Calvin said walking out the door after Genie gave her number to him.

“It’s okay Genie I could go find the others.” Gui said and pushed Genie towards the door. There were only Aaron and Gui left.

“So… Young Master Aaron… Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?” Gui asked.

“No, and please stop calling me Young Master Aaron, you don’t have to anything for me I don’t need an ‘assistant’.” Aaron said and got up, “One more thing, Don’t Follow Me!” Aaron said and walked out of the classroom leaving only Gui standing there shocked.

Is it just me or is Aaron a little cold towards Gui? What will happen after Genie brings Calvin his food in is DORM?