Chapter Six

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

Angela, Genie, Hebe, and Gui were almost to the doors when someone bumped in Genie and she fell. Her clarinet case opened and her pieces fell out.

“Ouch!” Genie said, “My clarinet!” she said and picked them up and put them carefully back in its case.

“You know, You really should say sorry after you pushed someone down!” Hebe said to that guy who bumped into Genie.

“Why should I? Can’t she be the one that bumped onto me?” he asked.

“Why you!” Hebe said taking a step to him.

“Hey what’s going on? Calvin?” another guy asked walking up beside Calvin as two other guys followed behind and stood behind them.

“Hebe, stop!” Genie said pulling Hebe back.

“Who are they?” asked the guy beside Calvin.

“I don’t know… they just bumped into me!” Calvin said.

“No, I believe it’s you that bumped into my friend!” Hebe said trying to keep er temper.

“Hebe, Enough!” Angela said walking up to Hebe.

“Yeah, chill, anyways I’m Jiro,” said the guy beside Calvin, “and this is Calvin, and the two back there are Chun and Aaron. What are your names?” Jiro asked.

“Why, should we tell you our names-” Hebe didn’t get to finish.

“Hi, nice too meet you!” Angela said in a nice sweet voice and they guys were shocked to her.

“This is Hebe Tian.” Angela said pointing to Hebe who ignored them, “and this is Genie Zhuo.” She said pointing at Genie, who just smiled. “I’m Angela Zhang and this is Wu Ying Jie.” Angela finished and Chun’s head shot up and he stared at Angela and Gui.

“Aren’t you guys the new scholarship students?” Calvin asked but was but of by Aaron.

“Chun is you okay?” Aaron nudged him ignoring the girls.

“Yeah…” Chun said this time it was Gui who shot her head up and stared at Chun.

“Gui? Gui? Are you okay?” Angela asked shacking Gui’s arm a little.

“Uh… Yeah, we should go in.” Gui whispered and picked up her violin and Hebe picked up her cello.

“Why do you guys have your instruments?” Jiro asked.

“We didn’t have time to put it back to our dorm.” Was all Hebe said and walked in.

It was really crowded in the gymnasium, there were lots of people.

“Thank god, we’re not the only ones with our stuff here!” Genie said in a relief.

“Yeah.” They said.

“Attention students, Please quiet down!” Mrs. Fang said into the microphone and everybody went quiet.

“Now I would like you all to go stand by your categories. HOT here, NORMAL there, and VICTIMS there.” Mrs. Fang said pointing at place and they all walked to where they were supposed to be.

“Why do we have to be in our categories?” asked a girl behind Angela.

“I feel so embarrassed! I don’t want to be in VICTIMS!” another said.

“Quiet!” Mrs. Fang shouted and they did. “You guys are either new here are here from high school.” Mrs. Fang said. “As you all should know, all people from the HOT category would have to have an assistant, and it would be someone from the VICTIMS category.” She said. “Now I’m going to give you your assistants.” She said that part to the HOT category.

After a long list of names, Mrs. Fang finally called one Angela and them.

“Angela Zhang… With Wu Chun.” Mrs. Fang shouted. “Hebe Tian with Jiro Wang. Genie Zhuo with Calvin Chen, and lastly Wu Ying Jie with Aaron Yan.” She finished the list as the four girls made their way to the boys. People were whispering and pointing at them mostly from the NORMAL and HOT categories.

“Why are they staring at us? Why didn’t they stare at the others?” Gui asked scared.
“Aw man! It’s you guys again!” Hebe said pointing to the boys they didn’t look too pleased either.