Chapter Forty

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

“OMG! What are you doing here?” Ariel blurted. Slowly Aaron.

“Reen.” Aaron Finally said.

“Um… I… I have to go!” Reen said and ran away.

“Wait!” Aaron shouted and ran after her.

“Aaron!” Ariel shouted.

“Who’s she?” Angela asked Ariel.

“Um…”

“She’s Aaron’s ex. She disappeared a year ago, nobody knows where is went.” Chun said.

“Aaron was divested he even called the police when he could find her over two days.” Calvin said.

“It turns out she went to America, but she never told Aaron.” Jiro said.

“Then half a year ago she finally called, she told Aaron that she doesn’t love him anymore and that she has found a boyfriend that is richer than him. Aaron’s heart was broken. He used to be so cheerful!” Ariel put on a weak smile. “Actually I already knew that Reen was using Aaron for money, but Aaron won’t believe me.” Ariel shook her head.

“Don’t worry Aaron won’t fall for her again!” Angela said patting Ariel’s hands.

“I hope so…” Ariel said.

“Gui are you okay?” Angela asked finally saw how white Gui’s face is.

“Yes, I’m fine.” Gui said weakly she kept looking at the entrance to see if Aaron is coming back.

“What are you looking at?” Hebe asked raising her eyebrows. “Are you waiting for Aaron to come back?” she asked and everybody looked at her.

“What? No Way! I was looking to see if there is another waiter or waitress to take our orders! I’m hungry!” Gui said.

“Oh right! Let’s order!” Chun said waving a nearby waiter to take their orders.

They ate without Aaron, they went home without Aaron.

“Wonder where he is.” Jiro said they were sitting in the living room watching T.V.

“Don’t know. He can be anywhere and be with anyone then Reen.” Ariel said punching her cuisine.

“Chill, Ariel.” Joe said patting Ariel’s head but stop because he received a text massage.

Massage:

Joe,

Need to talk to you. Meet me in the backyard.

                                   Gui

Joe quickly stood up and Ariel gave him a confused look.

“I’m going outside for fresh air.” He said and left.

 Outside

Joe found Gui sitting on a bench beside the rose bush.

“Gui.” Joe said sitting beside her. “What do you need to talk about?” Joe asked and looked at her. “What’s wrong?” he asked Gui looked weak.

“Joe.” Gui said weakly. “My head hurts…” Gui said before fainting.

“Gui!” Joe shouted. Then Angela ran out.

“What’s wrong?!” She asked.

“She said that her head hurts and fainted. We’ve got to bring her to the hospital!” Joe said as Angela help him piggy back Gui. Angela helped Joe put Gui in the back seat, they both got in and Joe started driving.