Chapter Thirty Five

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

The sky was nearly dark when they arrived at Hong Kong.

“Okay, have you guys got your things yet?” Ms. Cherry asked.

“Yes.” They said.

“Okay, I’m going to call group A first, when you hear your name please step forward and stand behind me.” Ms. Cherry said after a while she finally called Group C. “Let’s make this easier so I don’t have to call so many names!” Ms. Cherry said. “Fahrenheit, Lollipop you guys are group C with Hey Girls and Angel Zhang, Hebe Tian, Genie Zhuo and Wu Ying Jing.”

“Great!” Jiro mumbled and hugged Hebe as she walked to his side.

“This is going to be so much fun!” Calvin said sarcastically and Genie hit him.

“Be nice!” She said and Hey Girls glared at her so she quickly stepped away from him.

“Okay, you three groups would live in different place. Chun believe you know where you guys go?” Ms. Cherry asked and Chun nodded. “Then you guys may go.”

Fahrenheit, Lollipop, Hey Girls, and Angela, Hebe, Genie and Gui left. Their group leader was Ms. Vidal and Joe.

“So where are we going?” Xiao Xun asked pushing Gui out of the way so she can stand beside Aaron. Aaron didn’t look too pleased.

“We are going to one of my Dad’s mansions.” Chun said.
“Would we meet your dad then?” Mei Mei asked walking in between Jiro and Hebe.

“Um… maybe… he said that he would be on a business trip in Hong Kong.” Chun said looking at Gui.

“What? I’m fine if Mr. Wu comes it is his Mansion.” Gui said not meeting Chun in the eyes.

“Chun is Gui really your sister?” Xiao Man asked holding on to Chun’s arm.

“Uh… yeah, anyways here’s the limo that is going to bring us there.” Chun said pointing at the limo that was waiting for them. They walked to it and Lollipop when in first then Hey girls then Fahrenheit.

“Oh I don’t think you four would fit, we would go ride the bus if we weren’t tired.” Xiao Xun said as Angela, Hebe, Genie and Gui were standing there. “I guess you’ll have to ride the bus or something.”

“We guess. Thank god I’ve came here with my aunty once or else we won’t know where to go!” Genie said about to walk. “Maybe we can do a little shopping as well!”

“Are you sure?” Ms. Vidal asked them.

“Yes Ms. Vidal not problem!” Gui said.

“Okay I guess and one more thing, stop calling me Ms. Vidal, call me Ariel!” Ariel said.

“Okay,” they said they walked about four steps.

“Wait!” Jiro said. “I’m coming!” he said and ran to Hebe, Hebe smiled and their hands interlocked. Mei Mei’s eyes grow wide and angry; she had tears in her eyes.

“Mei, it’s okay.” Xiao Xun said and put her arms around Mei Mei’s shoulder.

“I’m coming too!” Chun suddenly said and walked beside Angela, “I can’t leave my little ghost and Angel.” Chun said and smiled. Angela and Gui hugged Chun.

“But Chun… I want to talk to you…” Xiao Man said but Chun ignored her.

“Hey if you guys are going then we’ll go too!” Ariel and Joe said as he and Ariel walked towards them.

“Hey! Hey! Don’t forget about us!” Calvin said as he and Aaron climbed out of the limo.

“If you guys are going then we are too!” Xiao Xun said and was about to get out.

“No, I thought that you were tired?” Calvin asked.

 “I think you should go and get some rest.” Aaron said.

“Drive them home!” Chun said to the driver as Aaron closed the door on Xiao Xun, the last thing he saw was Xiao Xun’s shocked and angry face. They all laughed but Angela, Gui, Ariel and Joe.

“I think that was too mean!” Gui said.

“You know that they just want to hang out with you guys…” Angela said.

“You are so glad that I’m your sister Aaron or else…” Ariel said giving her disapproval look.

“Sisters?” the four girls asked.

“About that…” Ariel said, “My last name is actually Yan. Ariel Yan, I’m Aaron’s older sister.” Ariel said everybody looked at the four girl’s reaction, but nothing happened.

“No wonder you look so familiar…” Angela said, “Have I seen you before school?”

“Yeah… When you and Gui were little.” Ariel said then everything became quiet.

“Um… I thought Genie you wanted to buy stuff?” Hebe asked nudging Genie.

“Right!” Genie said and then started to move. Nobody noticed that Gui, Angela and Joe were walking a little behind of them.

“Gui… Are you okay?” Angela asked because Gui suddenly stopped.

“Gui… you didn’t tell them about…” Joe asked and Gui shook her head.

“I don’t want them to worry…”

“You know if you don’t do the surgery soon you’ll…” Joe couldn’t finish his sentence.

“I know…” Gui said as her head started to hurt again.

“I’ll give you time to think about it… if the time comes that you are in grave danger I’m telling them and you’re going the surgery. During this time you have to tell me if you’re in pain. Get it?” Joe asked and Gui nodded.

“Hurry up! We are going to missed the bus!” Hebe shouted she and the others were far ahead they were lined up with other people to get on the bus.

“Coming!” the three of them said and ran. Gui ignored the pain in her head.

“I guess I’ll tell Joe about it later.” Gui thought as they got on the bus.