Chapter Twelve

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

Calvin was just lying on his bed watching T.V. when someone knocked on the door. Calvin walked to walk the door.

“Here!” Genie said panting, “Here is your lunch- chicken club twister and ice tea!” Genie walked into the room and put the bag down.

“What took you so long?” Calvin asked eating is chicken roll.

“Do you know how many people there were?” Genie asked getting mad, “You should at least say thanks or something!”

“Why? This is your job.” Calvin stated.

“Fine if you have nothing else, I would be going. Bye.” Genie said walking to the door.

“Not. So. Fast.” Calvin said getting a hold of Genies arm.

“What do you want?” Genie asked trying to make Calvin let go of her.

“There’s something you forgot to say yesterday…” Calvin said into Genie’s ear, she could feel Calvin’s breath. Genie started to get nervous.

“W- What?”

“Come on… I think you know what I’m talking about…” Calvin said pointing at his face.

“I- I…”

“Fine if it’s too embarrassing for you… you don’t have to say it.”

“Really?” Genie asked relieved.

“But…” Calvin said holding one finger to stop Genie. “You would have to kiss me on the cheek you slapped.” Calvin said pointing at his left cheek.

“W- What?” Genie asked in disbelieves.

“Come on… I know you want too…” Calvin said moving closer to Genie and Genie backed up. Genie moved in till she bumped into the wall in the corner. Trapped.

“L- let me go!” Genie said. “Don’t make me slap you again!” Genie shouted. “I would shout-” before she could finish Calvin smacked kiss lips against hers. Genie was shocked, but then she pushed Calvin away. She was about to slap him again when Calvin caught her hand.

“I don’t think so…” Calvin said shaking his head. “Maybe you should put some lip balm on… your lips is kinda rough.” Calvin said smirking.

“Shut up! Why did you do that for?” Genie yelled wiping her lips. “That was my first kiss!”

“So what? It’s just a kiss lots of girls would be dying to be in your place right now.” Calvin said.

“Maybe for you! I don’t care what you do to other girls, but I’m not one of them! I really hate you!” Genie said tears coming out of her eyes and ran out the door, leaving Calvin standing there.

“Did I do the wrong thing?” he asked himself. “Why does my heart hurt when I saw her tears?” Calvin asked himself again.