Chapter Five

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

“Angela, Gui, open the door!” Hebe shouted from outside.

“Coming!” Gui said running to the door.

“Did you guys read the rule book?” Angela asked and they nodded.

“What? What’s in the rule book?” Gui asked.

“You know in our times table and our ID cards there is the word VITCIM beside it?” Genie said.

“Well, apparently there are three group categories here: HOT, NORMAL, and VICTIM and everybody have to be in one of these groups.” Hebe continued.

“HOT is the highest level, they contain rich, smart, handsome/ beautiful people they can command NORMAL and VICTIMS to do stuff.” Angela said.
“Normal is the second highest it contains rich or normal salary people. They can comment VICTIMs to do stuff but they have to listen to the people in HOT.” Genie said.

“As for VICTIM… it’s the lowest level they contain poor, dumb, ugly people. They are like the slaves of the school, and each VICTIM must have a prince or princess- they are the people from the hot category…” Hebe finished.

“What?? Why do we have to be in VICTIM though???” Gui asked sadly.

“We. Are. POOR. That’s why Mrs. Fang was so mean to us…” Angela said. They all looked sad.

“Well, I’m going to change into my uniform.” Angela said and walked to the bathroom. Just then Hebe’s cell rang.

“Hello?”

“Mei, it’s me, Ge.” Danson replied Hebe.

“Yeah?”

“Did you guys forget something?” Danson asked.

“Um… no…” Hebe said then to the others, “Are you guys forgetting something?”

“No…” Gui and Genie said.

“I forgot my flute!” Angela yelled running out of the bathroom.

“What?” They said, “How can you forget your flute?” Hebe asked as Genie walked out of the room.

“Yeah, Angela forgot her flute at our house.” Hebe said into the phone.

“Is that all?” Danson asked.

“What are we forgetting?” Hebe asked annoyed.

“Ahh! I forgot my clarinet!” Genie yelled running into the room.

“What? Did you out it in one of your suitcase?” Hebe asked.

“I remember I took it out, because I didn’t have enough room…”

“Also Genie forgot her clarinet.” Hebe said to her brother.

“I forgot my violin too!” Gui said sadly.

“Ugh! How can you guys forget your instruments?” Hebe asked annoyed.

“It’s not just them that forgot, you too. Your cello.” Danson said.

“What?” Hebe asked running to her room.

“Um… Ge… can you bring them?” Hebe asked as she walks back into Angela and Gui’s room.

But before Danson could reply:

“Attention all students!” the loud speaker said.

“Just a sec.” Hebe said into her cell.

“This is Mrs. Fang; I would like all students to make their way to the gymnasium now as we will have our assembly, I will give you twenty minutes to get there. Thank you.” The room went back to quiet.

“Yeah, you were saying?” Hebe asked into the phone as they made way to the gymnasium, map in Angela’s hand.

“I said I have your things in my car right now. I’m in front of your school, hurry up and get it or I’ll be late for work!” Danson said.

“Um… Okay, we’ll be right there!” Hebe said, “Let’s go! My brothers here with our instruments.” And they rushed off.

“Thanks Ge!” Hebe said hugging her cello close to her.

“Yes, thank you Danson Ge!” Gui said hugging her violin to herself.

“Thanks, Danson.” Angela and Genie said holding their instrument.

“We better go! It took us ten minutes to get all the way down here; we have to be in the gymnasium by the next ten minutes!” Hebe said.

“We won’t have time to bring our instruments back to our dorm! It’ll take us at least ten minutes to get there!” Angela said as Danson drove off.

“We have no choice but to bring it with us then!” Genie said starting to walk.

“Yeah, you two have no problem, but I do!” Hebe said holding the case up to show them that it was as tall as her.

“Yeah, I’ll get tired of holding my violin!” Gui whined.

“Attention students! You only have about nine more minutes to get here!” Mrs. Fang said again through the speakers.

“I guess we have no choice…” Hebe said and they all ran to the gymnasium.

Sorry another boring chapter! the next would be better! and Fahrenheits going to apper!