Chapter Seventeen

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

Girls

“Is it just me or do I feel like someone is watching us?” Angela asked turning her head back to look.

“Nope, I think we all feel it.” Hebe said. “Watch this.” She said and walked to were a big tree was and saw movement.

“Hello, may we help you?” Hebe asked a girl jumped out.

“I- I – you see… I…” that girl said.

“Tong Tong?” Gui asked walking to her.

“Who’s she?” Angela asked.

“She’s from Hey Girls.” Genie said.

“Oh… another HOT. What do you want? Did the guys tell you to spy on us?” Hebe asked.

“W- Well… I- I- know-”

“Look we are going to go now and please stop following us.” Hebe said and walked away with the other two behind her.

“One more thing, tell the guys that if they want to know what songs we are playing, just tell them to ask us themselves.” Hebe said and they walked off leaving Tong Tong there.

 

Boys

“Why isn’t she calling back?” Ah Wei asked looking at his cell.

“It’s alright; we can win even if we don’t know what they are playing. We never lose!” Calvin said.

“Then what song are you guys playing? Or are you singing?” Wang Zi asked.

“I think when we sing we have a better chance of winning.” Chun said and the rest nodded.

Sorry about the boring chapter! please comment!