Christmas Spirit

Infinite Daddies

 

I lied. Here's a quickie since it's Christmas. lol. You'll get Myungyeol next time. 

 

 

The Meaning of Christmas!

 

"Tomorrow's Christmas, do you know what that means, Infi~?" Gyu playfully tried to psych his baby girl up for the upcoming festivities. 

Only, what he didn't know was that Infi was already exhilarated and ready to go. As she swiftly ran into her bedroom in response. To reemerge minutes later in full-on war paint while wielding a plastic machete, "Yes, it's time to purge!! Who's house do we hit first!?"

*blink blink* "No," Gyu snatched the machete away from his little heathen. Clutching her hand up firmly in one hand while using his other to spank her. "There will be no purging on Christmas."

"Awwhuuhhnnn!" she collapsed into tears. 

As Gyu glared down at her, "Keep it up and I'll take away one present for every minute you misbehave."

"Ok.." Infi sniffled, before crawling off to go find Daddy. (parental warfare) "Appa hit me~!!" 

"What--You-! You little--!" Gyu snarled. Running off ahead of her to explain himself before she could win Woohyun over to her side. "Ya, Woohyun, she's inciting riots again! She wants to purge!" 

But of course, Woohyun came sprinting to sweep his baby up into his arms, "Infi did Appa spank you?"

"Ne~" she hugged him tightly. Hiccupping.

As Gyu rolled his eyes, "Aish, she wants to pillage and wreak havoc on Christmas! Tch! But she can't even take one light tap to the without crying..."

Infi sniffled, "Bu-But, Santa does it~. He breaks into our house every year. So why can't we~?"

"..." Gyu and Woohyun exchanged knowing glances. Before Gyu sighed, "Infi, you can't steal other peoples Christmas presents."

When, Yeol also jumped in to intervene, "You can't go around killing people either...Wait? Why am I the one adding that!?"

Still, "But why not~?" 

"And~ that's another present thrown out the window..." Gyu huffed.

 

 

Later that evening, Gyu made Infi go around and ask everyone for the true meaning of Christmas.

 

Yeol: "Presents!"

Dongwoo: "Spending lovey-dovey cosey quality time with family and friends."

Myungsoo: "Hot chocolate." It was a joke. But still, Soo was already on his 12th cup.

Hoya: "All praise our zombie overlord."

Myungsoo: "Who, Jesus?"

Hoya: "No, Santa Claus. You can't tell me that a 1700-year-old man so fat and full of diabetes - that he can only leave his house once a year - ain't dead yet. He's a jolly zombie."

Jong: "Pagan sacrilege." He then proceeds to teach Infi the entire history of Christmas. Including how the Catholic church stole Saturnalia, pine trees, mistletoe, wreaths, caroling, etc. All for their own agenda.

Infi: "So, it is about stealing from other people...?"

Woohyun: "No, it's not. Christians may have stolen all of those elements from existing religions and cultures. BUT, now it's about love, charity and being drunk and merry with your family and friends." 

Jong: "Still pagan."

Infi: pouts, "I'm ok with that," before walking off quietly and whispering to herself, "Getting drunk huh?" (Gets drunk on eggnog later that night).

 

**********

 

"Ubi!!?? Ubi!!??" the boys scurried around the apartment. Desperate to find the missing child. Who, was quietly snickering right beside an obvious giveaway - Nicki - underneath the Christmas tree.

Of course, the boys should have known better by now... Because if Ubi really was missing then Nicki would be just as frantically sniffing her out. Except, she wasn't. Instead, she was lazily lounging right next to the tree.

Alas, it's also not like anyone'd expected Ubi to roll herself up like a burrito in wrapping paper. 

Elsewhere, Myungki was mesmerized by tinsel. 

"Weee~~~~" Yeol giggled as he wiggled it in front of Myungki's face.

"Hihihi!"

"Kya~ it's tickling your nose now~"

"Achoo!"

"Omo--?"

"Gahhaaaaaaahhh!!" Myungki abruptly burst into tears. Traumatized by tinsel.

"Oh? Uh oh..."

"What did you do!?" Myungsoo came running in. His Monkey Alarm blaring. 

"What? I didn't do anything! He sneezed!"

"Aaaaaahhhaahhhaaaaaa!" 

"Dammit, Yeol. You're ruining Myungki's first Christmas!!"

"What!? How am I ruining it!? We were playing with tinsel!"

"Don't give him that! Here," Myungsoo panicked as he snatched up one of Myungki's Christmas presents, "I'll save this! We'll let him open one up early!"

Bad idea. 

Well, no. Good idea in the sense that Myungki was now smiling. Absolutely enthralled with ripping the wrapping paper apart. Yeah...more so the wrapping paper than the present (a pink stuffed kitty) itself...lol

But, bad idea in the sense that both Ubi and Infi heard him yell that. And now they too demanded an early present. 

"...Well," Hoya coughed, "At least we finally found her.."

 

 

BONUS: The Kids' Christmas Lists

 

INFI

Torpedo

50ft robot 

World domination

My own throne

Superpowers

Fluffy bunny

With rabies

My own ninja

Dinoblaster Gun

Walkie talkie

Baby Shark

My manhood back

Princess castle for Daddy

With a really big moat around it

Battleships

Whales

With torpedos

Waffles

Witchcraft

Park Jimin

Not Chimmy

Jimin

Ok, Chimmy too.

And Tata

And RJ

Kooky

Shooky

Mang

And Koya

Boyfriend 

 

 

UBI

New puppy

Puppy Clothes

puppy booties

Hugs from Nicki

More hugs

Lots of hugs

And kisses

Umm…

Puppy treats

Chew toy

Furry slippers

Corgi

Toys

Toys

More toys

Scooter

trampoline

binoculars 

Flute

BT21 Bed Set!

BT21 pajamas

A big wedding (Hoya and Dongwoo aren’t legally married yet haha)

Cute dress for the wedding

Spaceship

 

 

MYUNGKI

Binkey

Ball

Car keys

Baby Shark

Yummy chalk

Socks

Boxes

Warm blankie 

Blocks

Squishy things

Tasty things

Flashy things

Gummy bears 

Clicky clicky

 

 

++++++++++

 

Happy Christmas!