Suit and Tie

Infinite Daddies

 

 

Woohyun and Infi: Watching Disney's "Aladdin" on the couch for the 70th time already.

Meanwhile

Gyu: Steps out of the bathroom looking all spiffy in a pinstriped suit. With cute glasses to match. Ready to attend an important meeting that morning with corporate investors. 

Infi: Looks over her shoulder to see what Appa was up to.

Gyu: Smirks back at her through the mirror as he adjusts his tie.

Infi: Continues staring at him as she completely turns herself around and rests her tiny little hands on the back of the couch curiously.

Gyu: Chuckles at the look of sheer innocent wonder on her face as he just shakes his head at her. 

Infi: Finally remembers to blink, "Agh?" before dropping down (as if she'd successfully/covertly spied on him and wasn't about to get caught now). In order to secretively crawl ontop of Woohyun and whisper something in his ear. 

Woohyun: "Huh? What?"

Gyu: Walks towards them to see what's up. Leaning over the couch. 

Woohyun: Responds by looking up at Gyu in amusement as he replies, "Uwa, do you think?" to their daughter. 

Gyu: "Think what?"

Woohyun: "Hyung, I think this is the first time Infi's ever seen you in a suit."

Gyu: "Omo, really?" turns to Infi, "Does Appa took handsome?"

Infi: Doesn't answer. Only stares.

Woohyun: "But Hyung, haha, she thinks you joined the mafia."

Gyu: Snorts, "The mafia!? Uwa, Infi, how did you know!? Appa did join the mafia!" Obviously not, but hell yeah he'd join the mafia in Infi's imagination land! lol

Infi: "Uwa!? Really!? Really!?"

Gyu: "Yes, really."

Infi: "Great! Who do we kill first!?"

Gyu: Hums, "How about CEO Lee Jungyeop for making Appa self-conscious about his weight again?"

Infi: Always down for a random murder spree, "Deal!"

Gyu: "Then it's a deal!" High fives his little hellion.

Meanwhile

Woohyun: Rubbing his own tummy in empathy for his husband's plight. "Yeah, maybe I could get in on this whole joining the mafia bit too..."

 

 

 

++++++++++

 

Careful you two, she might actually do it...With or without you. 

And are you guys ready for Gyu's comeback!? 

Also, fun fact! In the chapter that was never meant to be, thanks to Covid-19 (where Infinite vacationed in Italy), Infi legit joined the mafia.

 

*Ok, which one of you was gonna tell me that I can't spell Aladdin worth ? LOL