Halloween

Infinite Daddies

 

Yo! It's been a while! How about a little Halloween action?

Of course, it's a quick write so please forgive any errors.

 

++++++++++

 

 

 

Woohyun knelt down next to Infi, "Baby, have you decided yet? What are you going to be for Halloween?"

Infi hummed as she Daddy, coyly replying, "Guess."

"Guess?" Woohyun chuckled, "Hmm then~ a knight?" Infi loves knights.

But Infi quickly shook her head, "No."

"No? Then...a princess?" he smiled hopefully. 

"Nope."

"Agh..?" Woohyun pouted, "An astronaut?" 

"No way. How can I eat candy if my head's in a bowl?"

"Good point," Woohyun chuckled, "Then what about a superhero?"

Infi scrunched her nose up at him in distaste, "But Daddy, I'm a superhero every day."

"Uwaa~ you're right. Omo, Infi, you're so brave and strong. How about a firefighter, then?"

"Oooh, I like it! But, no."

Woohyun pouted, "Hmm, so you're not going to go trick or treating as anything that you already are?"

"Ne! I've never been this before!" she smiled brightly. Confident in her decision.

"Alright then," he had to sit down for this one. Holding his chin as he eliminated, "Doctor, lawyer, explorer, dinosaur, lion, tiger, fairy, butterfly, dragon, mermaid, witch, dutches, singer celebrity, actress, opera singer, pirate, ringmaster... "Agh," Infi'd been practically everything. When it hit him, "Wait, are you an object?"

"Huh?"

"Agh," Woohyun re-worded his question, "Are you a person or an object? Like a cupcake, or pizza?" Their dinner.

"Ooooh," Infi pursed her lips out cutely, "No. I'm a person."

"Ne, you are?" Woohyun tilted his head, "Ok," perplexed but committed to solving this riddle. When "Omo!? Are you Daddy!?"

But Infi only giggled hysterically at him, "No~."

Take 2, "Appa?"

"No~."

"Uncle Sungyeol?"

"No~."

"Uncle Myungsoo?" Ok, now he was losing hope...

"No~."

"BTS?"

"No~!!" she laughed.

"No..? Uncle Dongwoo..?"

"No~."

"Uncle Hoya?"

"Nope."

"Un..cle Jong..ie..?"

"Nu-uh."

"Uncle Manager-nim? Producer-nim?"

"No, silly~!" Infi wiggled with joy - at the thought that she'd truly stumped her Daddy. "Give up!?"

"..." Woohyun sighed, "Ne...Daddy gives up." Dejected that he couldn't figure her out. ..He thought that he knew his little angel better than this...

"Ne!" Infi giggled joyously as she jumped up for the big reveal, "I'm going trick or treating as *dugu dugu dugu dugu* Yoogeun Oppa!!"

"Yoo-Yoo--?" Woohyun chocked on his own saliva, "Yoo--Who!?" The ghost? "Do you--Infi, do-do you mean the boy in your closet!? Is he still there!?"

"Ne, Daddy, he lives there! He's my friend!" she happily exclaimed.

Woohyun was dumbstruck, "..." as he blinked a few times, "Alright...Yoogeun...Yoogeun?" he repeated. Slowly nodding his head in hesitation.

While Infi enjoyed every second of her Daddy's reaction. Like it was the best thing ever, "Ne! Ne! I'm going as Yoogeun Oppa!" 

"...Ok..?" still gathering his thoughts, Woohyun steadily realized how genius his daughter was. Not, purposefully, of course. But she just had to choose the creepy ghost in her closet...Just to add that special eerie element to the holiday...

"Agh, Infi..." he finally spoke up again, after a moment, wanting nothing more than to talk her out of it...But he couldn't... Not after seeing those sparkling eyes. Her little heart was already set on it. So, instead, he swallowed his anxiety, "Ne, but what does Yoogeun Oppa look like?" Wincing as he asked - because he knew better than to expect a tablecloth...

"Ok so!" Infi instantly her assertive voice as she described Yoogeun in detail for the first time. "First off, his skin is blue and he has a long twisted scar wrapped around his neck. It's very tight! And these knife wounds in his tummy too!" she excitedly added as she pointed out the exact location of both puncture wounds. Before jumping ahead, "He says that he's 8 years old, but I think he's 7. Wait?" she took a second to re-calculate her age estimation. "Anyway! He's also got black, very black, hair. A white shirt and jeans!" 

Allthewhile Woohyun just nodded his head in disbelief, "Wh--what else does he look like?"

"Umm, oh! His feet are dirty! He never wears any shoes! No matter where he goes!"

So much detail... Ok, now Woohyun felt shivers crawling up his spine. "Infi is...is Yoogeun here right now..?"

"Right now? No," she shook her head nonchalantly. 

"Is he in his closet?" Hopefully.

"No, I think he followed Appa to work this morning."

"..." Woohyun turned pure white.

"...Daddy, are you ok?"

"Uwa, Gyu!?" when it hit him. Gyu'd definitely shoot this idea down, so Woohyun would have to help Infi make her costume in secret...

Or better...team up with Infi to spook the hell out of him. 

Mischevious Namu Activated.

 

**********

 

When all was said and done Halloween arrived, and they'd managed to keep her costume a total secret from everyone else in the dorm.

If anyone asked they pretended that she wanted to dress up as something "Cute." "Adorable." "Sparkly." "Pink."

But now it was finally *dugu dugu dugu dugu* Horror Time!

"Shush," Woohyun'd discretely hushed his giggling daughter. As he, one by one, enticed his bandmates (and staff members) into the waiting room. With candies and other devious deceptions. Successfully terrifying each one - the second that Infi jumped out, growling and running right at them like a deranged zombie.

Sungyeol's entire body had twitched, as his voice box squeaked out something bird-like and incoherent, "Giiiiaaakakakakakahhaan gwichakuhnukpnanayaa! Ya!"

Myungsoo'd screamed a solid, "Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!" and fell backward on his .

Hoya'd yipped and jumped up on a chair. Nearly throwing his man card out the window by almost pissing himself.

Sungjong'd internally screamed. His eyes wide open, yet he didn't make a peep. Simply keeping his exterior cool as he patted her on the head, "Omo, don't you look cute today, Infi~?"

Dongwoo'd cried. I mean instantly cried. He didn't even scream. He just fell down and cried. Until Infi stopped playing pretend and hugged him. 

Finally, it was Appa's turn. However...Woohyun and Infi's plan failed that time...

Gyu'd only tensed up for a second. Initially startled by the sight of his "dead" daughter. Before kneeling down to catch her in his arms, "Woohyun, is this paint childsafe?" As if his paternal instincts instantly kicked in and kicked out his terror. He wasn't even bothered by the fact that she resembled a dead boy. She was covered in "God knows what!" The foam knives sticking out of her were nothing compared to Woohyun's toxic paint.

"Uwaa...?" Woohyun stepped backward, taken aback by his husband's lack of reaction. But, "Of course, Hyung. It's even edible, so Infi can herself clean..."

Alright, maybe Woohyun wasn't totally incompetent...as Gyu looked back at his daughter, "Is he telling the truth?"

She nodded, "It tastes yucky though."

"Good, don't yourself."

"..But were you really not scared?" Woohyun asked him.

"Hmm," Gyu hummed, deciding to tell them the truth, "Considering that I found your supplies a week ago...and a drawing in our study, I already knew.."

"Aagh..." Woohyun sighed, "Aaagh, I should have been more careful with those.." No wonder Gyu hadn't screamed...

"Haha," Gyu chuckled at his dumb husband just then, "Yeah, you should have~." Before turning back to Infi, "But, Sweetie, why did you want to be a zombie for Halloween?"

"No, Appa, I'm Yoogeun Oppa! The boy in my closet!"

"..."

There it was, Woohyun snickered. There's the horrified look on Gyu's face that he wanted to see so badly. 

And yes, the whole prank was caught on film. Gotta love home videos.

 

**********

 

Later the evening, before they all went out trick or treating, Infi ran around the room telling everyone about Yoogeun. And, how he'd helped out with her costume too, "He taught me how to limp while I walk, and look dead!"

"..Aigoo.." this was the first time that the rest of Infinite had heard about him... An unforeseen consequence of Woohyun's consent to Infi's costume choice.

And as it turns out, Yoogeun was all Sunjong's fault. ...Because he'd secretly given Yeol a haunted item for his birthday years earlier - out of revenge. Only, the spirit turned out to just be a little boy. And for some reason, he really liked Woohyun. So he'd picked up and moved into his room instead. "That's what I get for buying gifts off the street."

"..." Gyu glared at him. Otherwise, he chose to ignore it for now.

As hard as that was...

"Hold on a minute, is he here right now!?" Yeol screamed.

"Yeah," Infi pointed at Yoogeun, "He's in the kitchen!"

"He's in the kitchen!?" Yeol gulped.

"That's it!" Myungsoo announced, "Time to go! Ubi, are you ready!?" he ran to Yadong's apartment, "Let's go! Let's go! Is Ubi ready yet!?"

"Hold on, just a second!" Dongwoo replied back, barely cracking the door open. Because they'd also hidden Ubi's Halloween costume - in retaliation of Woohyun not telling them Infi's in advance either.

"Oh come on, you two! Hurry it up!" Gyu yelled at them, "Just show us what Ubi's going as already!" Rolling his eyes, because they all knew that Ubi'd be a dog, anyway. But he still had to be snarky about it, "A Chihuahua!? A Pomeranian!? Pitbull!?"

"No. Actually, she's going as a policewoman," Hoya cut him off as they finally opened their door. Revealing little Ubi dressed as an officer.

"What!?" everyone instantly gasped. 

Of course, Ubi had to be extra with it - just like her daddies taught her. Striking a cool pose with her arms crossed, before waving her baton around - as she exited the room - like she meant business. Next thing they knew, she grabbed her little whistle (which was attached to her necklace) and blew on it. Signaling Nicki to come dynamically charging out of Yadong's apartment. Wearing a matching police dog's uniform.

Not to mention, Yadong too. They looked like a SWAT team. Sunglasses included.

"Oh..my...God.." Yeol gasped in awe right before falling over in laughter, "I love it!"

Myungsoo'd caught it all on film too, "Uwa! Uwa! Ubi, you look like a model! I need to get you two together! Move in closer! Infi, you too! Group shot!"

Otherwise, Gyu dug into his back pocket to pay Sunjong $50. They'd had a bet... As Hoya watched on, with his I'm a cocky bastard smirk. 

While, "Ne, you two really outdid yourselves," Woohyun had to admit, "I'm impressed. We all thought that Infi would be the dog. Hahahaha I forgot that dogs can go trick or treating too."

"Ne~," Dongwoo snickered, "We also considered Beauty and The Beast and Little Red Ridinghood."

"Agaaawww but why didn't I think of a family theme~?" Woohyun gradually started whining. Even though he knew that Gyu would have never agreed to it anyway.

 

++++++++++

 

I never got to the actual trick or treating, but I'm sleepy. ;P It's still cute though.