Fibi! Ask Me Anything!

Infinite Daddies

 

I split it up into parts. Part 1 is up today: Ask Me Anything!

I'm still taking suggestions for the other segments. 

 

++++++++++

 

 

"Ok, girls, listen up!" Jong instructed as he knelt down next to them, "The first segment is called Ask Me Anything. So I need you to pick the prettiest Inspirits, so that they can ask us questions, ok? Remember, one by one. Let's take turns~." He used every bit of his aegyo - to remind Inspirits how cute he is, next to them. As if fighting for his Maknae title.

"Ok!" Infi and Ubi nodded in understanding before playing Rock Paper Scissors, like in rehearsal. 

Ubi won, but she was too shy to get too close to the ecstatic crowd. Instead, she quickly skimmed them over before tugging on Jong's pants. Whispering, "The pretty girl in the purple hat."

An obvious Hoya-bias, with her sparkly purple sign. 

Jong nodded, "Ok, Miss Purple Hat!" he yelled, holding his arm out towards her, "What's your name!"

"Omo, omo omo!" she jumped up and down, "It's Jennie!"

"Hello, Jennie!" Infinite replied in unison, encouraging the girls to do so too. Woohyun waving Infi's hand for her. Not that Infi didn't want to say hi. He just enjoyed wiggling his daughter around. 

"Please tell us your question," Jong continued.

"Um, ok!" she startled. Still a bit too distracted by Woohyun and Infi's cute interactions, "Ah! Haha. What do Infi and Ubi want to be when they grow up?"

"Oh, great question!" Gyu complimented.

"Waa~," Myungsoo seconded him, eager to know the answers, "Infi, you first,"

(Note: From here on out, it seems easier to do a text messaging/interview format. Sorry. Ooh pretty colors~ ;P)

Infi: "Hmm... An astronaut!"

Woohyun: "An astronaut!? Last week it was a bounty hunter!" 

Infi: "Oh, right!" *giggling* "I'll be an astronaut bounty hunter!"

Hoya: *feigning fear* "Omo, there are bad guys in space!?"

Dongwoo: "Aigoo~" turning his attention to Ubi "What about you baby? What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Ubi: "...An ac..tress.." she replied uncertainly. 

Yeol: "An actress? Wow~ Should I teach you my tricks?" 

Ubi: *pouting* "Umm..no."

Yeol: "No!?" semi-insulted, as he caught Hoya laughing at him.

Hoya: "What about me? Should Appa teach you?"

Ubi: *smiles and hugs her Appa*

INFT: "Aww~" just to rub it in Yeol's face 

Honestly, Ubi didn't want Yeol's help strictly because he never seemed to take anything seriously. Which meant that he didn't act seriously, either. 

Infi: "Oh! Oh!" stealing everyone's attention back to her. "I forgot! I'll also be a whoop- animal rescuer who skydives!"

Gyu: "Whoop--whoop--" looking around in amusement, "Who taught her that word!?"

Hoya: Having his own trouble stuttering, "Sky? Sky--I? Sky--? Sky--!?" Hell, no! Infi's never sky-diving.

Jong: "In any case... Next! Infi, pick an Inspirit!" Gyu could scold her later. 

Infi: "Ne~" giggling as she escaped Woohyun's grasp to dart across left side the stage "You," she excitedly, and impolitely, pointed to a girl wearing blue and waving her lightstick around wildly, "Ask Me Anything!"

Inspirit: Laughing as she forgave Infi's rude behavior instantly. She's too cute to be mad at.

Gyu: Chasing after Infi and wrapping his hand around her's, "No, Infi, we don't point. Apologize to your unnie."

Infi: "Oh?" looking down at her hand, mumbling, "Sorry~."

Inspirit: "It's alright~" smiling, "Apology accepted."

Infi: "Ne? Really?" 

Inspirit: "Really~ Just answer my question truthfully, ok?" 

Infi: "Ne!" giggling.

Inspirit: "My question is--"

Jong: "Wait, wait," Jong interrupted, "What's your name first, dear?"

Inspirit: "Oh, right!" nervously laughing, "My name is Caithy!" 

Infi: "Oh? Caithy? Nice to meet you, Caithy!' she recited politely, as Gyu lightly squeezed her hand to remind her of her manners. 

Inspirit: "Uwa~ nice to meet you too, Infi~" squealing. "Now tell me, who is your favorite daddy?"

Infi: "My favorite?" Infi looked up at Gyu, "Out of all of my daddies?"

Inspirit: "Yes, out off all of your Infinite daddies. You too Ubi."

Hoya: "Agh," he sighed, "Someone's feelings are bound to get hurt.."

Dongwoo: "Ne," seconding him. Whining, "Isn't this too mean?"

Regardless, she'd already made up her mind.

Infi: "Daddy Woohyun!"

Gyu: "Agh," wincing, with his head hung in defeat. "I knew it," he dejectedly nodded. "I knew it and it still hurt. Someone got hurt."

Woohyun: cheering as he ran over to steal Infi from Gyu's grasps. Smothering her in kisses, "I love you the most too~!"

Gyu: "Hey!" about to smack him, but catching himself just in time before he had to explain - later that night - why Appa busted Daddy's kneecap. 

Jong: "And Ubi?" Jong shouted out just then (keeping the peace) as he directed everyone's attention to her, "What about you?"

Ubi: "Umm..?" looking up at him in uncertainty, "..I...I..?" she mumbled. Scanning both Hoya and Dongwoo as they expectantly looked back at her. Then around the stage at the other members, "I.. don't know.."

Jong: "You don't know?" 

Ubi: "No..." as she carefully picked, "Mmmm... Myungsoo."

Myungsoo: "What?" gasping, while gesturing to himself, "Me? I'm your favorite daddy?" he laughed. "Why?" I'm mean, he loved spending time with Ubi, but it felt so random, and he felt bad for Hoya and Dongwoo. 

Hoya: "Aigoo?" dumbfounded as he walked over to hug Sunggyu, pitifully, "Hyung, I'm hurt too."

Dongwoo: stares down at the floor wondering where he went wrong, "Wh--why..? Why Myungsoo?"

Jong: coming to the rescue, "Ah!? Ubi, did you choose Myungsoo because you didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings?"

Ubi: whining as she nodded her head. Upset that her plan hadn't worked.

"..." Both Hoya and Dongwoo felt a wave of relief wash over them as they understood their daughter's plight.

Jong: "Waa~ our Ubi's so mature already~ But it's ok if you tell the truth. Your daddies can take it."

Dongwoo: "Ne. It's ok, baby. We won't make you choose." 

Next question.

 

Inspirit: "What is your favorite animal?"

Infi: "Hamster!"

Ubi: "Nicki!"

Infi: Oh! I love Spiri the best then! I choose Spiri!

 

Inspirit: "What is your favorite song?"

Ubi: "Love Scenario!"

Infi: "No, Ubi. Daddy Woohyun says that our favorite songs have to be an Infinite so-- huh?" 

Yeol: grabs Woohyun by his shirt collar, as he desperately runs over to cover Infi's mouth because that was a secret.

Woohyun: hangs head, embarrassingly, in shame. 

Ubi: "Oh, then I choose Special Girl!"

Infi: "I choose Monster Time!"

 

Inspirit: "Oh, oh! What other groups do you like besides Infinite?"

Infi: "All of them! I like Exo! I like BTS! I like Twice! I like Apink! I like OMG! I like SHINee! I like Super Junior! I like Lovelyz! I like Pristine! I like Gugudan! I like Blackpink! I like Red Velvet! I like Wanna One! I like Big Bang! I like--!"

Gyu: "Ok! Ok, we get it!"

Infi: "Oh..." she pouted.

Jong: "Sunggyu Hyung!"

Gyu: "..I'm sorry..." apologizing for raising his voice. "But, Infi, just answer the nice Inspirit cooly - like you did before. You don't need to hurt all of your daddies feeling by listing everyone else in the universe." -hurt.

Jong: sweatdropping, "Ne, in any case, Ubi?"

Ubi: "What she said."

Gyu: *facepalm*

Hoya: reminded Gyu that there are such things as "multi-fans," who can love many groups equally.

 

Inspirit: "Who is your best friend?"

Infi: "Ubi!"

Ubi: "Nic--Infi!"

Hoya: stifling his laughter in the back, while mouthing, "Liar~"

 

Inspirit: "Your favorite game?"

Ubi: "Hide and Seek with Nicki!" Whether she hid, herself or left treats around the house for Nicki to hunt down.

Infi: throws her arms up into the air, "My imagination is limitless!"

Woohyun: chucking, "Yes, it is!" He knew first-hand, after all those wild adventures that she dragged him off on.

 

Inspirit: "Would you rather live in a house full or marshmallows or see a real-life dinosaur?"

Infi: "DINOSAUR!! DINOSAUR!!"

Ubi: "..Dino..saur.." 

Inspirit: "But you live with Daddy Dinosaur, right?"

Dongwoo: eyes twinkling, he took the hint and began chasing after the girl like a T-Rex, "Raawwrrr, I'm going to feed you marshmallows!!"

Fibi: giggling wildly as they stopped running away and instead ran circles around Dongwoo's legs - effectively trapping him in place before tackling him to the floor.

Infi: "I demand marshmallows!" 

Ubi: "Yes, marshmallows!"

 

Inspirit: "What superpower do you want?"

Ubi: "Tele--telek..mind control."

Infi: "Uhh...? Ah! All of them!"

Ubi: "No, I change my answer. I want to be able to talk to Nicki."

 

Inspirit: "What did you draw recently?"

Infi: "A lion!"

Ubi: "Nicki!" 

 

Inspirit: "What is the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?"

Ubi: Instantly gasping, "I woke up and Nicki was gone! ..But, it was ok. Daddy just took her outside to go potty."

Infi: Before answering, "Wait, I have my own question!"

Jong: leaning in, "Yes, what is it, Sweetie?"

Infi: "Why do Spiri and Nicki get to go outside, but I have to use the toilet!?"

Gyu: cringes, "Because, Infi. We've gone over this before. Good little girls don't pull down their underwear in public."

Infi: "..Then I can go in private..?"

Gyu: nodding suspiciously.

Infi: "Good. I'll go potty in my room from now on."

Gyu: "No, you won't!"

Woohyun: mentally in pain, "Infi~ pee smells really bad~ Do you want your room to smell like poopoo~?"

Infi: "I can take it."

Gyu: "Next! She answered my scariest nightmare!"

Infi: "I'm a bad girl." The look of a winner on her face.

 

Inspirit: "Ubi, where do babies come from?"

All of Infinite froze in horror.

Ubi: confidently she replied, "Wizards! They cast a spell on a princess's tummy and then the baby sits there for nine months before popping out the bellybutton!"

Infi: shakes her head, like Ubi's explanation is a bunch of bull. "That's not right! Here, I'll tell you!" she insisted, as she made Ubi sit down at the edge of the stage (facing her).

While, both Woohyun and Gyu's hearts stopped, as they pointed at each other accusingly. Terrified of what might come out of Infi's mouth next.

Infi: getting into her professor mode, "Right, so! First off, the wizard does--"

INFT: joint sigh of relief.

Infi: "Ah? Ne! The wizard does cast a spell on the princess, but only because there's a monster in her tummy! A really bad monster, that gives her a tummyache every month! So! So, the wizard casts a spell that sends a brave knight into her tummy to fight him off. BUT, he's a really, really strong monster, so the knight has to fight him for a whole nine months! Then after he's won, the wizard comes back and poofs him back outside. And, then the princess promises to take care of him - in return for saving her life!"

Jong: "Ahh~" nodding his head. 

Myungsoo: "Oh? Is that it~?" giggling.

Yeol: playing along, "It's true. I was traumatized from the very start. I fought long and hard," in tears "to save my mother from the evil lord, Red Flow."

Ubi: "Uwaa~ so that's why it takes so long!? I was wondering what he was doing in there! I'd want out right away! It's too tiny in a mommy's stomach!"

Woohyun: relieved, as he knelt beside Infi, "Waa~ babies are knights? We should thank them for their bravery, ne? Thank you baby~ for protecting the princess~ kyaahaha. Uwuwuwuwu," he pinched her cheeks, "My little princess is so smart~!"

Infi: stares up at Woohyun accusingly while scoffing, "I'm a knight!"

Woohyun: taken aback, "Huh? But Infi, you're a princ--"

Infi: "No, I'm not! I'm a knight! I'm a girl knight!"

Woohyun: "Ooh...ok.." Pouting as he retreated to Dongwoo for a hug, "Hyung, she says she's not a princess.."  (T.T)

 

To re-lift Woohyun's spirit, the next Inspirit asked, "Infi, why is Daddy Woohyun so handsome?"

Infi: thought long and hard about it, as Woohyun came back over and framed his face like a flower. "..He's not that great..."

Woohyun: "Ah..." slowly gets up like a dejected puppy, "I'll leave then..."

Gyu: almost suffocated from suppressing his laughter so hard. 

Myungsoo & Yeol: left, to die backstage.

Jong: "Poor Hyung..."

 

Take 2!

The next Inspirit: "Girls, which Infinite daddy has the best singing voice?"

Ubi: "Daddy Hoya!" Why? Because Hoya'd coached her to say so days earlier. But he'd deny that fact for forever.

Infi: "Hmm... Hmm..." Now she was just screwing with him because he'd hurt her feelings. "Alright, it's Daddy Woohyun."

Woohyun: "Yes!" cheering that he'd at least won that one..despite his princess's cruelty towards him.

 

Further probing this - ask about Infinite through Fibi quest.

Inspirit: "What does Daddy do first thing in the morning?"

Infi: "Make breakfast for Infi!" 

Ubi: "Walk Nicki!" 

 

Inspirit: "Ubi, what do your daddies do during their time off?" 

Ubi: "Play with Ubi." She further realized, "Hoya Appa dances around the house too. But, Daddy Dongwoo does a lot of funny things like fall over, and babble nonsense. ..And, Daddy Yeol and Daddy Soo play really loud music in the rooms, so that they can play video games together."

Myungsoo: goes into panic mode.

Ubi: "..Ohh, Daddy Jong eats out a lot. He's not home often...Then, Daddy Woohyun and Daddy Gyu bicker a lot. They're always so loud."

Woogyu: sweatdrops.

Gyu: "Are we really that loud?" asking Woohyun.

Woohyun: "Agh..if she can hear it from Yadong's apartment?" he whispered back.

Hoya: loud enough for everyone in the back, "We hear it! We hear it!" The cheeky bastard.

Woohyun: slowly nods his head in realization, "Ah ne. But it's not bad bickering. We bicker about nice things too. No worries, Inspirit. Woogyu is still going strong!" throws finger hearts. 

Jong: "Umm yeah, new rule. No more asking Fibi about our private lives.."

 


Inspirit: "If Infi and Ubi could do anything with their daddies what would it be?"

Infi: "Skydive!" 

Gyu: "Denied!"

Ubi: "Vacation! Oh, or go on a cruise ship!"

Gyu: "Approved!"

Infi: "No? Then, bungee jump!"

Gyu: "Denied!"

Infi: "Moutain climb!"

Gyu: "Still, no!"

Infi: "Fine, scuba dive--"

Gyu: "Ah? That's fine!"

Infi: "To the bottom of the ocean!"

Gyu: "And it's gone!" Ending the debate, "We are going on a nice, peaceful, non-hazardous, cruise to a safe, inhabited, island. Where we will all happily enjoy souvenir shops and tasty food. Without going on any scary treasure hunts or swimming with any sharks." 

Infi: "...Fine...but I want a new Appa..."

Gyu: glares at her, "You're not getting a new Appa. I'm your Appa, and I'm going to keep you out of danger whether it kills me or not."

Infi: "Can I at least pet the sharks? Or an octopus? Oh, or a stingray!?"

Dongwoo: "Just let her pet the animals, Hyung."

 

Inspirit: "What do you love most about your daddies?"

Ubi: "They make me happy~"

Infi: "I'm not sure anymore." 

Myungsoo: "Agh..you know, Inf's a bit moody today.."

Yeol: "Isn't she usually?"

Jong: "Yeah..you're right. Maybe we should wrap this up?"

 

When the next Inspirit asked...

Inspirit: "How come you're mad at your daddies, Infi?"

Infi: puffing her cheeks out, because she didn't want to answer her. "Because Gyu Appa's a bully, and Daddy still thinks that I'm a princess when I've already slain like a dozen dragons!"

Ubi: hugs Infi, "It's ok, a hug will fix it."

Woohyun: gasps, "Agh~" running over to apologize, "But Infi, you can be Daddy's princess and his knight~ Don't you like that idea better? You get to slay dragons and attend the ball~"

Infi: un-pouting her lips, "Can I still invite my werewolf and chupacabra friends?"

Woohyun: "You can invite whoever you want, brave knight. Hmm?"

Gyu: "I'm not apologizing."

Jong: "Sunggyu Hyung!"

Gyu: "She's going to get herself killed, and I'm the only one trying to stop her!" Giving an example, "She even unbuckles her seatbelt and sticks her head out the window to catch bugs in while I'm driving!"

Myungsoo: rushes over, "Infi, will you apologize for sticking your head out the car window? So that Gyu Appa can apologize for being a bully?" 

Infi: "Hmm..bugs are tasty.."

Woohyun: "Infi.."

Infi: "Ok, I'm sorry. I won't do it anymore."

Hoya: "Your turn, Hyung."

Gyu: "I never agreed to this."

Dongwoo: discretely grabs Gyu from behind, threateningly, "Say it."

Gyu: "Agh! Appa's sorry, Infi. I'll be nicer from now on, but you need to be more careful, too. Promise?"

Infi: holds out her pinky. "Deal."

 

Next up. Because Ubi - the good girl - needs more love.

Inspirit: "What do you think of Daddy Dongwoo's fashion sense?"

Infi: "I like it!" big thumbs up.

Ubi: "I love the dresses that Daddy picks out for me!" 

Inspirit: "But what about how Daddy dresses, himself?"

They both look at him.

Ubi: "I...love Daddy no matter what he wears." Even if it's a mix-match of tye-dyes and plaids.

Hoya: "Ouch..did she just insult you, hyung?"

Dongwoo: biting his lip.

 

Inspirit: "Ubi, who do you love more? Nicki or your Daddies?"

Ubi: "Uh-oh.."

Hoya: "Uh-oh? Why uh-oh?" he panicked.

Dongwoo: smiles unsettling, "She loves Nicki more than she loves us..." 

Hoya: "Agh...my feelings are hurt again. ..Maybe Nicki can raise her, instead?"

Ubi: since they already knew, "..Nicki."

 

It was only meant as a cute/funny question. Inspirit didn't think that Ubi actually felt that way... Now it's Inspirit to the rescue again.

 

Inspirit: "Ubi, you love your Daddies a whole lots, right?"

Ubi: energetically shaking her head up and down, "This much!" as she threw her arms out into a circle.

Inspirit: "Yay~" Adding, "You too, Infi. You love your Daddies lots, too right?"

Infi: "Of course, I do. They love me."

Inspirit: "Then can you two give your Daddies a big hug and say, I love you soooo~ much?"

Infi: "Hmmm...ok." 

Ubi: "I love it!" Of course, Ubi did, she enjoyed every single hug ever. Jumping into Dongwoo's arms as she tried to wrap her own arms around him and Hoya, "I love you sooooo much!"

Infi: "What are you waiting for? Get over here!" she called out as she eyed Gyu suspiciously. While Woohyun had already given her a big hug. 

Woohyun: "Hyung she's withholding all of her love until you get over here!" he whined.

Gyu: muttering "Why are we doing something so embarrassing?" as he walked up and quickly hugged the two.

Woohyun: "Now say it."

Infi: "..I love you."

Woohyun: "Aww, we love you too, little sweetie~ Oh, I'm sorry, my brave little princess knight."

Yeol: "Now me too! Me too!" running over with the other members to collect their own hugs. 

 

 

++++++++++

 

That's it for now. It's already 8 PM over here and I gotta be at work at 4 AM. 

Also, I tried to evenly split the amount of time focusing on both Infi and Ubi separately. But I think it ended up mostly on Infi. 

And I'll probably add more questions to Part 2.