Mandu

Infinite Daddies

 

A quickie~ that just came to me right now!

Wrote this in under an hour and I don't feel like proofreading so~ have fun. ;P

 

++++++++++

 

Scene! (lol)

The boys all gathered around to play a "fair" game with one another. One, that'd determine who'd have to do everyone's laundry that weekend. After a very chaotic week of back-to-back interviews, performances and variety shows. Literally everything all at once. And their clothes bared the truth of it all: sweat stains, rips, mud, grime, who the hell knows what's on Yeol's jeans... And of course baby vomit, courtesy of both Myungki and Ubi. Infi'd puked on the PD.

Woohyun: "Mandu~, mandu, mandu, mandu~."

Infi: "You're fat."

Woohyun: "..." that'd come out of nowhere as he awkwardly stared down at his daughter. Locking eyes with her, "Me?"

Infi: Silently nods her head.

Gyu: Snickers.

Myungsoo: "What?" Too focused on the game at hand to realize that Infi'd walked over and randomly interrupted them before they'd even started. 

Dongwoo: Lost and confused in another dimension.

Jong: Mentally calculating how many waffles she'd just earned for that delightful observation.

Hoya: Currently doing everything in his power to restrain his own inner sass, since Infi'd overthrown him as the new queen.

Yeol: "Ma..Ma...ndu..?" Caught up in an internal struggle of whether to acknowledge the little girl or continue the game. But no one else had even moved in the slightest since she'd declared her daddy "fat."

Gyu: Pushes Woohyun's devastated- onto the sofa, where he can sulk in peace. Before moving on, "Mandu, mandu, mandu, mandu. 15!"

The game goes on.

...Woohyun was absolved from any laundry duty for the rest of the month.

 

*****

 

Later that evening Woohyun was still laying on the sofa. Softly pouting to himself over why his sweet little princess could say something so mean to her loving and hard-working daddy. While watching a children's move and petting Spiri (his support animal).

When Infi came over and pulled herself up onto the sofa. Squeezing herself in-between him and Spiri, to snuggle up against his chest and watch the movie with him. 

"Oh?" Woohyun looked down at her, "Did you come to apologize?" Something that she'd yet to do. 

"Huh? No."

"No?"

"No."

"... Alright," he'd let it go for now.

That is, until Infi'd said it again, "Uwa, I was right, Daddy's so fat now," while kneading his tummy through his shirt. As she wasn't actually interested in watching Barbie dance around a palace. But in poking and prodding him underneath the blanket. 

"Aish," Woohyun groaned, "Infi, that's not nice."

"Huh?" she looked up. Nevertheless uncaring, as she then squished his cheeks together with her tiny hands, "Hehe, but Daddy is fat~."

"Gah, Infi, It's not nice to call people fat. Apologize to Daddy, you hurt my feelings."

"Oh?" Infi let got of his face and squished her own, to feel the comparison between the two. Before saying, "Sorry... But why?"

"Why?" he huffed, "Why? Because calling someone else fat is mean. Only bullies say that."

"..." Infi blinked a couple of times, "But I like Fat Daddy..."

"Huh?"

Infi squished his face again, "I like you fat, you're squishy."

Woohyun let out a short chuckle, "You think I'm squishy~?" His mood instantly brighter from the unexpected confession. 

As Infi excitedly nodded her head before letting go of his face and wiggling around until she was hugging his stomach, "And comfy!"

"And comfy~?"

"Ne!"

"Uwa~ so really, Infi was complimenting Daddy?"

"Ne!" she squeezed his tummy even harder, "So soft. Softer than Spiri. I wish Appa was as squishy as Daddy too!"

*Ping* "Hyung!" Woohyun called out to the older man, who was in another room, in an instant.

"What!?"

"Infi says we're not allowed to diet anymore!"

"Diet my a---No!" Gyu almost cursed as he walked into the living room to see what the was going on.

As Woohyun laughed back at him, "But, why not? Infi prefers us squishy~!" 

*Blink blink* "...I don't prefer being squishy," his husband replied irritably.

"Awww," Woohyun pouted as he looked back down at his infant daughter, "I'm sorry, Appa doesn't want to be squishy with me..." 

"Oh...that's ok..." Infi frowned as she went back to cuddling with her Snuggly Daddy. 

 

*****

 

Hours later. 

Gyu stared incredulously at his husband as he watched him work through a whole tub of ice cream.

"That's it, I'm down with dieting! I'm getting fat and snuggling with Infi all day! I don't care what anyone else says!" While shoving a spoon at his face, "Ya, you too! Eat up!"

"...Fine," Gyu sighed. He'd already tried talking him out of it. So now all that was left was to reluctantly take the spoon and begrudgingly play along. With no real intention of gaining any unwanted weight any time soon while lazily mocking him, "...We'll be the only two idols that'll need to be rolled around on foot everywhere we go."

But Woohyun didn't give a crap if Gyu'd mocked him or not as he determinedly nodded his head, "I'm sure it's for the best, Hyung, I'm sure it's for the best."

"..."

"Haha."

"...You're not seriously planning on blowing up like a balloon, are you?"  

"Maybe."

"...Idiot."

"Ya, I'll be full of Infi's love until I burst!"

"You'll be full of diabetes."

"No~ I'll be full of cuddles and snuggles, and candy kisses and lovey-dovey squishy-ness."

"That's right, diabetes."

"Shut up.."

"...I'd say grease too, but you're already full of that," Gyu snickered as he shoved a spoonful of ice cream into his own mouth. A small taste of victory.

 

++++++++++

 

OH! And, I re-did my forward. Because well...I didn't do much the first time around. So~ the front page looks different now. haha