Monkeys and Pockets

Infinite Daddies

Warning, this chapter might make you feel a little uncomfortable. But not as uncomfortable as Woogyu feel right now... 

++++++++++

 

Arms crossed, cheeks puffed out, and fuming out the ears. Pissed off at the entire world. ...And this was the -end of Infi's temper-tantrum.

Earlier.

"No, don't touch me! I hate you! I hate you! How could you!? I hate this! Don't even look at me! I don't want to talk about it! You're a traitor! Don't ever kiss me again! No, I don't like it! I hate it! Shut up!"

Present.

Gyu quietly exited the room so that he could let out the laugh that he'd been suppressing for over ten minutes. And of course, he found everyone else eavesdropping outside.

"Wh-what's Infi so furious about, Hyung?" Myungsoo cautiously asked him.

Gyu snickered while pulling out his cell phone to show them. Snarkily replying, "I think Infi may be a little jealous~."

"Jealous?" Hoya cocked his head as he stared at Gyu's phone. Witnessing a video start to play.

"Aaaahh..." everyone slowly realized, nodding their heads as they quietly joined in Gyu's laughter. "Kekekeke."

So why was Infi this mad? Because an hour earlier she'd stumbled upon Woollim's Entertainment's latest video upload. Featuring behind-the-scenes footage of Woohyun going gaga over another little girl.

"Ne," Gyu chuckled, "Infi thinks that she owns all of Woohyun's affection."

*Blink blink* "But, she doesn't act like this with Ubi," Dongwoo pointed out.

"No," Jong replied, "But Infi and Ubi are like sisters, so I guess they think that they're sharing all of us. But this new girl is an invader."

"Aaaah," they all nodded in understanding.

And that was when Yeol dropped the bombshell, "...Well, then I guess it's a bad time to introduce them to Myungki?"

"Myungki?" Hoya stared at him accusingly, "You named him Myungki?"

"..." 

"What!?" Myungsoo shouted in defense of his lover, "What so wrong with Myungki? He's our Little Monkey!"

"That's right," Yeol seconded him, "At least I didn't name my child after Scooby-Doo!"

"Ya," Hoya raised his fist at Yeol, "Dongwoo did that!  Dongwoo! I had no choice in the matter! Besides, Ubi at least sounds cute!" That's right, the name had grown on him...finally.

Meanwhile, Gyu and Jong just face-palmed at the absurdity of the whole situation. Who let Myungyeol adopt an infant anyways? Didn't Infinite have enough small children by now? , Myungyeol were small children! Mentally, at least.

Damnit, the second that a grown- adult says, "Yes, I would like to name my child Monkey," don't they get their parenting rights revoked?

 

 

**********

 

Alas, later that afternoon, after Infi had been sated with tons of ice cream and one-on-one affection from her Daddy, Myungyeol introduced Myungki to everybody.

Minus Woohyun, of course. He knew better now... He could only watch from behind the cracked living room door while softly crying.

He was still a baby. Hardly seven-months-old. Because Myungeol were overzealous about challenging their own parenting skills and catching up with their hyungs. It was a competition to them, still... So young, so naive, so... doomed.

But Ubi was still confused, even while watching Myungsoo change his diaper. "But how do you know that he's a boy..?"

However, before either of them could answer her in a child-friendly manner, Infi explained, "It means that he has a rocket, not a pocket," while pointing at his little wee-wee.

And of course, Ubi had to check for herself, pulling down her own pants. "Where's the pocket..?"

"Down there," Infi pointed at Ubi's vulva.

"Oh God," Woogyu were traumatized. "Ya, Infi, we already went over this, that is not a pocket! You can't put things down there!" 

But this wasn't their first go-around with the matter... In fact, it was a visiting social worker who'd first pointed it out to them. "She.." the lady paused to debate how she should word this, "Infi has a very creative mind, and she's creatively discovered her own secret pocket...between her legs. Don--don't worry, some children do this. Boys shove toys up their butts. Girls... I'm sure, she'll grow out of it, but you should check every once and a while to make sure that she's not hiding anything up there..."

The whole ordeal was traumatizing, so until now, they'd kept it a secret... From everyone except Woohyun's mother, who they'd begged to come over and have that very uncomfortable conversation with her. So yet again, Woohyun called his mother, "...Umma~."

But the second that she got suspicious his mother cut him off, "Stop calling me every time she does something that you're too awkward to handle yourself. Hire a female nanny," and hung up.

 

**********

 

A little while later Jong interrupted their little introduction party to announce, "I'm adopting twins."

*blink blink*

Hoya gasped, "Quick, talk him out of it!!"

"Shhii--!!" Gyu almost cursed in front of the kids.

 

++++++++++

 

Introducing Myungki!

Oh, lord, Infi... T.T 

Quick write was quick write. Not going for anything spectacular. I was originally going to do two separate posts. One for Infi's jealousy and one for Myungki, but I'mma go with this since I'm busy writing my other fics.

PLUS! The video that Infi discovered: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZylCJPJQ9Y <3 <3