The Oopsie Room

Infinite Daddies

 

 

 

 

Welcome to Infi's Oopsie Room. Where her little unfortunate mistakes are all archived and kept in check by our alien overlords.

 

Memory #1:

 

"Gag--gah-gah--ackk--kuk!" Yeol screamed in tongues as his whole body violently contorted in ways that it shouldn't on the living room floor. After accidentally tripping over the glowing green orb that Infi and Yoogeun had been playing with that morning.

"Omo!? Uncle Yeoooolie!?" Infi screamed in panic, before instinctively calling out to her most-trusted companion for help, "Spiri, come here!" Remembering in an instant that The Supreme Alien Commander had once told her that he'd secretly attached an SOS button to the dog's collar. 

Allowing Infi to easily access to the hidden clicker as Spiri more than eagerly came running into the room and jumped on top of her, "Bark bark." Ready to play and rattling around like a maraca. 

*Click*

Moments later a mysterious bright light, accompanied by a strange humming noise, "Hmmmuunngghhzzznnnghghgh," paranormally came shinning down from the living room ceiling. Miraculously Lifting Uncle Yeol up and into the air and phasing his entire body through the roof as it whisked him away to Infi's "Oopsie Room." Where he'd be treated by the most prominent alien doctors before being returned back to Earth. ...After his memory of the whole ordeal was completely erased, of course.

Sidenote. That was the day that the aliens had also taken the initiative to implant a small microchip into Yeol's brain. Allowing Infi the ability to temporarily hypnotize him into doing her bidding and/or help destroy any damaging evidence. He now also came with a translation device! 

 

*****

 

Memory #2:

 

And before that, on another occasion worth noting...

Infi'd been quietly playing with her new alien gun in secret one morning, "Pew pew pew." When none-other-than Myungsoo'd walked in, "Honey, have you see your daddy anywhere~? Omo!? Infi, what is that!?"

"Oh --!" she panicked and accidentally pulled the trigger for real this time. Shooting Uncle Soo right in the chest with the bright yellow laser.

"Gahh!!??"

"Oooooh...... Spiri, I need the button!"

Four seconds later, *click* 

Later that evening Uncle Soo awoke on the couch with an unexplainable mild-burning sensation in his chest, "Is it heartburn? What did I eat? Wait, what time is it?" Where am I?"

Not-so-coincidentally, that was also the day that the aliens had implanted a video recorder behind his left eyes -  to keep a better eye on Infi's shenanigans. 

Also, they took back their gun, "It's not a toy."

 

*****

 

Memory #3:

 

And then we absolutely cannot forget that other occasion, where Gyu'd returned home to their empty condo one night after a long hard day. When he suddenly got this eerie feeling that he wasn't actually alone.

Especially after he heard a suspicious rattling noise, "Ya, who's there!? Once I turn on this light I'll know, so tell me who you are right now! Are you an intruder? Spiri, did you get into the trashcans again?"

No one answered.

"Ya! This is your last warning! I know that you're there! Is it you, Myungsoo!? Are you sulking in the dark again!?"

Again, no reply.

"Alright then, I'm flipping it!"

But before he could, "poof," a loud puff of smoke exploded right in front of him. Throwing Gyu backward as his index finger slid over the switch, "What the--!?" Effectively turning on the lights to reveal a sparkly purple and pink glittery mist enshrouding everything as he incredulously stared down a small bizarre bear-like creature that'd just itself on their freshly shampooed carpet.

And obviously...he just stood up and walked right back out, "...I have a concussion, I need to see a doctor." 

But why was this? Why did it have to happen? Because Infi'd wanted to try out an exotic meat for dinner. An exotic meat that she, herself, had the privilege of hunting down and capturing before roasting it inside of her very own toy oven... "I'm the killer." 

Safe to say, she went to bed after only eating spinach and cauliflower for dinner that night. But not because of the alien bear. Oh, no, he was a long-gone hallucination. But because both Woohyun and Sunggyu knew better than to trust a glitter fanatic. 

 

*****

 

Memory #4: 

 

Alas, yet again...

One day Jongie'd opened up HIS refrigerator. Only to find a different wild, bunny-like, critter from the Choti Galaxy chomping down on HIS carrots, "What the--!? What is that!?" All because she'd demanded that they give her one as a pet...yet then forgot all about it two days later...

But in short, It'd freaked out.

He'd screamed bloody murder.

And well...it got out...Wreaking havoc all over Infinite's dorm before it was successfully caught.

So, well... jump-cut to Sungjong sitting wide-eyed atop an enormous plush sofa inside of a grand alien spaceship.

Surrounded by his adoring fans. 

That was the day that he learned all about the aliens and that Infi didn't bring them... They did.

Because in truth, every single one of them had left their homeworld in search of new excitement to bring meaning to their mundane lives. Thereafter, consequently stumbling upon this new crazed religion called Inspiritism through a wonky satellite signal and following it in order to join their Inspirit brethren on Earth.

That plus the fact that they'd all somehow unanimously agreed that if they could abduct just one member and reveal themselves to him, it'd be Sungjong. Otherwise, they'd simply kept their open interactions to Infi - since she was just a little girl who happened to be very susceptible to paranormal activity. All-be-it a very intelligent and interesting little girl.

So...yeah...that was why Jongie'd now been mostly, well, AWOL these last few months. Getting straight-up repeatedly abducted in broad daylight while being smothered in expensive gifts and the perks of being a "god." All in exchange for keeping his mouth shut and denying everything.

 

 

*****

 

Memory #5:

 

God, and this one...

"What is this?" Dongwoo asked as he quirked his eyebrow at the odd-looking pastry that was mysteriously left on top of his dining room table. Before calling out to Hoya, "Ya, Honey!? What is this?" Before realizing that the other man obviously couldn't hear him, because he was in the shower. So instead, getting this playful glint in his eyes, he picked it up and decided to use it as an excuse to barge in on his boyfriend.

Only to be met with an equal-parts confused and irritated man in response, "What..the.....are you doing, Hyung? ..And what the are you holding?"

"I thought you'd know. What is it?" Dongwoo innocently asked - all the while deviously enjoying the view as Hoya rolled his eyes before turning off the water and stepping out of the shower soaking wet. 

Taking the suspicious blue croissant slash cake thing from him as he eyed it all over, "How that hell am supposed to know what kind of weirdo you bring home? But... if I had to guess, food. It looks like sugary, life-threatening food. Why did you buy this? And most importantly why'd you have to interrupt my shower with it?"

"I didn't," Dongwoo replied while poking it, "I thought you did." Disregarding that last question. 

"No...." Hoya just shook his head.

"No? Then...where did it come from, and what kind of food is it?"

Sarcastic as ever, Hoya rolled his eyes again, "Umm from the looks of it, it came from an egg, milk, bread, loads of sugar and food dyes, and whatever-the--else you bake a cake with. And most importantly some random sector in Do-Do galaxy." Insinuating that Dongwoo'd either, A, lied to him about buying the bizarre thing or, B, baked it himself. That or, C, one of the other members was playing a prank on them.

As Dongwoo innocently blinked at it a few more times, "...But why is it here?" Clearly glossing over his lover's sass.

Hoya just shrugged his shoulders, "Who knows.." and left to go get dressed. Effectively ending their stupid conversation, "Just don't eat it." 

"..." *Poke poke*

"I said don't eat it!"

But oooooh, he should have known better than to leave his boyfriend alone.

...Dongwoo ate it... And then the next thing he knew, he was rolling around on the floor desperately begging for silence as the others stared down at him in shock,  "Please stop! Please stop, it's too loud in here! I am so confused right now! Oh God, I didn't need to know that Woohyun!! Wait--Yeol, what language are you speaking!!? Huh, no way!? Myungki speaks French!!?? But for the love of God, Woohyun, why!!?? Why did you have to say that just now, you dirty freak!?"

Leaving the others absolutely dumbfounded because they all hadn't even said a single word just then. After initially running in chaotically upon hearing Hoya's terrified shrieks. Screaming that they should take him to the hospital and demanding to know where that god-awful cake came from. Each panicking as Dongwoo thrashed about and struggled to comprehend anything going on around him while wondering if his infliction was contagious - before Gyu'd calmed them all down.

Alas, Woohyun was now suspiciously looking around the room in bewilderment while stuttering, "Huh? What--But-But I never said anything," defensively as he turned to face Gyu, of all people, "Hyung, you know that right? I'm not the freak! He is!"

Gyu snorted, "Yeah, ok.." in disbelief at his husband's alarming and self-incriminating overreaction to Dongwoo's seemingly unfounded accusation. But one thing at a time, ok, "You. later. Right now we need to find out what the was in that cake. There has to be some kind of hallucinogenic drug in it, right? Otherwise, this doesn't make any sense."

"Uhh, ne, ye-yeah.." Woohyun sweatdropped. 

"Right," Myungsoo scoffed while holding Myungki in his arms, "Myungki can barely even speak at all. How could he know French? Dongwoo Hyung has to be tripping on something." 

In the meantime, Yeol just cocked his head, still unable to comprehend the idea that the voices were all just in his hyung's head, "Huh? What language are you talking about? I..I don't get it." And Sungjong'd uncomfortably managed to sneak off unnoticed.  

All the while, the voices never ceased their assault on Dongwoo's brain. Continuously talking over one another in a loud chaotic cacophony, "Gah!! Why won't everyone shut up!? Please just shut up! Stop it, I can't take it anymore!! I can hear everything and it's all over the place! Someone, please make it stop!!" Because in reality, Woohyun may not have said anything out loud, but he had been daydreaming something about Sunggyu a few moments ago. Sungyeol had been subconsciously thinking to himself in an alien language. And Myungki had been flexing his language skills. 

And most importantly, the blue-croissant had given Dongwoo telepathy.

But not like anyone'd ever believe him once he figured this all out. He was just the lunatic thrashing around on the living room floor screaming nonsense, "Oh come on, guys! I can hear everything!!! Stop talking all at once!! Or at least talk about the same thing!!!"

That is until Gyu seemingly figured it out on his own, "Oh my God...Guys quit thinking. Dongwoo's reading our minds!"

But oh lord that was literally the worst possible thing to say out loud just then. Have you ever tried NOT to think? "Holy guys, shut up!! Shut up! Shut up! Yes, I'm hearing your thoughts! No, I can't stop! Pleeeaasseeee! For the love of all things precious, shut up!!"

And again, Gyu to the rescue, "Alright, alright, guys! There's only one way to settle this and calm him down." Quickly dragging everyone into another room before whispering into their ears before returning and counting to three, "On my command...go."

Simultaneously the remaining members all began singing the lyrics to "Diamond" in their heads. Not making a peep otherwise. And like magic, Dongwoo exhaled a sigh of relief before slowly beginning to sing along too, "Hajiman unmyeongeun urireul gamanduji anhasseo."

That was until Yeol randomly interrupted the song with the phrase, "Chubby Monkey Swingset." And of course, Dongwoo had to shout it out loud too.

"Holy !!!!" because beyond just guessing the right song and correct lyrics, Dongwoo'd repeated the exact three random words.

And obviously...chaos once again ensued.

 

 

*Snapshot to Infi's important conversation with The Commander thereafter*

"And why did you leave it in the kitchen?"

"...I wanted to share it with Ubi..."

"You wanted to share your new mind-reading abilities with Ubi?"

"Ne..but...But I don't have mind-reading abilities."

"No, you do not," the alien commander reiterated, "Because you left top secret biogenetically engineered food unattended on a table where your uncles found it."

"...Right.." 

"Right."

"...I'm sorry, I just wanted Ubi to be able to talk to Nicki too..."

"That's very considerate of you Infi..." he sighed.

Alas, there was nothing they could do about Dongwoo's newfound ability, but erase everyone else's' memory. From then on out he just had to learn to cope with it and only use it wisely. (As if!).

And Infi had to be more careful. 

 

*****

 

Moments #6:

 

Oh, Oh! And most recently she'd made the grave mistake of exchanging Myungki for another baby!

...Only to thankfully change her mind a few days later - after this new little annoyingly decided to float around the entire dorm one night. Forcing her to chase him down from room to room (as quietly as possible) until she'd locked him in a closet.

She was just so jealous of his ability to fly, "Ok that's enough, bring my non-flying snot-ball back! Give him back! I don't want this one anymore!"

Alas, seeing as she'd yet to learn her lesson, this time, The Alien Commander put his foot down, "No. All exchanges are final."

"Whhaaaaatttttt!!!???"'

...But only for a few more days. This new "Purple Monkey" from the Choti planet, Fumi, had to eventually go back home to his mommy and daddy too... But until then, Infi was stuck with him secretly flying around and magically casting spells on everything.

Though she did have one saving grace, The Alien Commander had cast his own spell on the baby. Ensuring that anything Fumi did would only last for one hour, max. On top of initially cloaking his fluffy-tailed-little- to deceive just about anyone into thinking that he was, indeed, the same old Kim Myungki as always.

Yet these spells had absolutely no impact on Myungyeol it seemed. Because their love for the real Myungki was so strong that they could see right through it. Though, strangely enough, Yeol'd just automatically accepted Monkey's new look and magical skills. 

 ...To Myungsoo's great displeasure, "How many times do I have to tell you, that isn't our baby!! That--That's some alien baby, you moron!! For 's sake, that thing's possessed or something! And glowing!! How the do you honestly think that that purple-skinned, blue-eyed freak is our Myungki!!!"

"But he twerked and crrrrllllled!" Yeol'd instantly defended himself, "I taught him that! You saw him right!? He even gurgled just like me! I just need to figure out how he does it. Maybe he ate helium? I'll try it next."

"No!!"

"Alright, so he may be a little radioactive, but that's just how some babies are, right? You know, Superman was radioactive too." 

"Lee Sungyeol, I'm only saying this one more time. Superman is not real. So will you or will you not put that alien baby down and help me find our son?"

"And I'll say this one last time, yes he is, and our son is right here. It's just that he's only now coming into his new powers. Didn't you pay attention to science class? He's metamorphizing. Like how a caterpillar changes into a butterfly. Now that he's big enough, his tail and all of his fluffy magical cuteness is coming out!"

"...I'm contacting the adoption agency..."

"Oh, good idea! Maybe they can tell us more about Myungki's birthparents and how to handle his newfound abilities! Hhuuuuhhhnnnghghg!!!!?? Gasp!!! Myungki, did you crash here on Earth, just like Son Goku!!?? Was your home planet destroyed!!?? Tell me!!! Tell Daddy what horrible things happened to you!!!"

At that point Myungsoo took a deep controlled breath, "I am about to lose my . I promised my therapist that I would not lose my ."

"Uh oh."

 

++++++++++

 

Ok~

I'm still not happy with Dongwoo's segment, but he'll be back. There's so much I can do with it.