Leaper!

Infinite Daddies

 

 

 

Tonight, Fibi were on a quest to find the elusive Majestic Grey-eyed Leaper, after making the perilous journey to a far far away land. 

Now, they were deep inside of a densely packed rainforest. Surrounded by unknown terrors, but neither was scared. Not in the least, they were experts after all. They laughed in the face of danger, "Bwahahahaha!!"

"Alright Ubi, keep looking around the rainforest. I'm going to go check The Canyon of Sharp Objects and Hot Caves," Infi instructed after neither of them could spot the elusive Leaper. "Keep your eyes open, I smell something dangerous..."

"Mm," Ubi agreed, suspiciously eyeing her mysterious surroundings. Carefully moving forward as she climbed on top of an oddly-shaped hill to get a better look around.

Meanwhile, Infi'd successfully penetrated the menacing canyon. "Oh, Leaper, are you here~?" 

But The Leaper made no sign of acknowledgment. 

"Hmmm, what if?" she pulled up her sleeves to follow in Ubi's footsteps and climb on top of the perilous canyon to scan her surroundings from on top. 

When "Kyaaaa!!" an enormous black bear appeared out of nowhere and wrestled her back down to the canyon floor. 

"Begone, beast!" she thrashed about defending herself, as she quickly scurried out of the canyon, to reconvene with Ubi.

"Did you find anything?" Ubi asked as soon as she'd returned.

"No," Infi replied, "Just a wild bear. The Leaper must be hiding somewhere else."

"Hmm," Ubi put her magical thinking hat on, "The Leaper must drink water, so she must be near a lake, right?"

"Excellent idea, Ubi!" Infi shouted, "I think that I saw water over there!" to the east.

"Ne, let's go! But first, we have to find out how to get around all of this quicksand!" Ubi warned her. "It's everywhere!"

"No fear, Ubi, we'll just use these old ruins to guide our way across!" by grabbing onto anything that's heavily weighed down and pull themselves forward. 

"Great idea!"

Upon approaching the lake, they discovered some more abandoned stone architecture, "The peoples who used to live here must've been really afraid of something to have built a gate this big..." Infi gasped.

"I know, it's huge, Infi. How did they even make it?"

"Ne, we have to open it," regardless of whatever monster is hiding behind it. "Lift me up, and I'll knock it loose."

"Ok," Ubi got down on all fours for Infi to stand on her back. Allowing her to bang on the huge stone gate.

Five seconds later, "Gaahh!! Ubi, run! It's King Kong!!"

"King Kong!?" Ubi shrieked, taking off after her.

The two quickly retreated back into the thickly overgrown rainforest.

"Is this Skull Island!?" Ubi wondered out-loud.

To which Infi confessed, "I don't know, we might have made a wrong turn a while back."

*Ponk*

"Huh?" Ubi gasped, "Is Kong still after us?"

"Wha--? No, Ubi," Infi smiled, "Look up!"

"What is it, Infi?" she looked, "Omo, there she is!" The Leaper, herself. 

The majestic creature was reclining on top of what looked like a large sacred temple, as she inquisitively stared down at the two explorers.

"We found her!" they cheered and hugged each other, "We did it!"

"Good job, Infi! Now we just have to touch her tail in order to complete the legend, and acquire her magical leaping powers!"

"Right, let's do it!" Infi pumped her fists, ready to claw her way up the temple - which was heavily covered in thick vines and thorny bushes.

But then, The Leaper used her powerful back legs to effortlessly leap off of the temple, and darted away before their very eyes.

"Oh no," Ubi whined, "Chase her! She's getting away!"

They quickly scrambled after her, shouting, "Leaper, come back!" All the way into an enormous black cave, on the other side of the forest.

"Ubi," Infi crouched down, "We have her cornered."

"Mm," Ubi agreed, "On the count of 1..2.."

"Stop!" a commanding voice suddenly boomed throughout the entire land.

"Huh?" it threw both girls off, as they looked around in confusion.

"Girls, that's enough," the voice continued, "Byul doesn't want to play with you right now. Especially when you try and yank at her tail all of the time. It's not nice."

Breaking their entire illusion, Infi whined back, "But Uncle Myungsoo, we only want to pet her~."

"I'm sorry, Infi," Myungsoo squatted down next to his nieces, "But would Spiri or Nikki like their tails to get yanked?"

"No, Spiri doesn't like it..." Infi hung her head in shame.

"...Nikki doesn't mind it..." Honestly, Nikki doesn't mind anything, since she was so mild-tempered and Ubi never hurt her initially. 

"Now say that you're sorry."

"We're sorry, Byul..." 

"Apology accepted," Myungsoo smiled. Getting up to pull Byul out of his closet, and let the girls pet her while he held onto her. "See, she's nice to you if you're nice to her back, ok?"

"Nyan," Byul agreed, "but don't touch my tail."

"I understand.." Infi lightly touched Byul's head. "She's so soft."

"Softer than Nikki~," Ubi confessed.

 

 

++++++++++

 

Poor Byullie~

The canyon was Myungyeol's kitchen, btw. 

The bear was Myungsoo, and King Kong was Yeol coming out of the bathroom.

 

Also, I did it! I started that fic that I mentioned last time. I haven't made it to any real and somehow Hoya ended up on stage instead of Dongwoo, but... I started a "nasty" Yadong fic entitled, "Play With Me, I'm In Charge Here." Teehee.