Shook

Infinite Daddies

 

 

 

"Nghmm," Woohyun moaned in his sleep, "Ohk."

"Oops, sorry Daddy," Infi whispered. Careful not to wake him as she crawled over his body in bed.

"Mhnmmminhhunghhaaaaah," he unconsciously mumbled in response. Rolling away from her little foot, that'd slipped over his ribcage.

"Heehee," she giggled softly. Crawling closer to her target, Gyu Appa, so that she could gently shake him awake, "Appa? Appa?"

"Uhng..." Gyu groaned. Why? Why was someone waking him up right now? His dreams were so pleasant... "Aishh.." he sneered as he reluctantly opened his eyes. Only to find Infi's face mere centimeters away from his, "Aigoo--Gah! Aaahh...Infi, what are you doing up?"

His startled shout, waking Woohyun up as well. "Ah, what--what's going on?" he freaked out. "...Infi? Baby, when did you get here?"

"Good morning~" she smiled cutely, instead of answering.

"...Good morning..." Gyu unenthusiastically replied, knowing damn well that it was barely 2 AM. Before asking her, "Are you thirsty? Did you wet the bed? Daddy's up now too," pointing to Woohyun, "so he can help you with that. Let Appa go back to sleep."

But Infi pouted, shaking her head, "But Yoogun Oppa wants me to tell you something."

"Wha--who is Yoogun?" Gyu humored her.

While Woohyun rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, "Ne, Yoogun? Is he your friend?"

"No," she shook her head, "he's the blue boy who lives in my closet..."

"...Umm...ok...? And what does the...blue boy in your closet want you to tell me?" Gyu asked as he exchanged looks with Woohyun. What was Infi imagining up this time...?

But she wouldn't tell him until he leaned down close enough for her to whisper it into his ear. Since Woohyun wasn't allowed to listen in. Calmly telling him, "When you slipped in the shower this morning, I was trying to drown you."

"Ah..?" what the , Gyu mentally asked himself as he looked at Woohyun with this visibly shaken look in his eyes.

"Omo?" the look on his husband's face unnerved him, "Hyung, are you ok? What did she tell you?"

"No--Haha," but Gyu simply shook it off a few seconds later, his fake-laughter filing the room. "Aigoo~ you're a little jokester tonight~" he teased their daughter.

But Infi only puffed her cheeks out, "No~ I'm not joking. That's what Yoogun Oppa told me to say!" upset that her Appa hadn't believed her.

"I see, I see," he her little head, "Ne, but don't you think that your imagination is best saved for fun adventures and not scary stories?"

"Ne.." she pouted, agreeing with him, "But it wasn't my imagination..."

"Aigoo," Gyu hugged her, moving on from the subject, "Ne, how about this? if it's so scary in your bedroom why don't you sleep with us tonight, ok?"

"Huh?" ok that was strange, Woohyun thought. Usually, he was the one inviting Infi to sleep with them, and Gyu was the one kicking her out.

"Mmmm!" but Infi jumped at the invitation. Already burrowing herself underneath the sheets between them.

 

**********

 

It wasn't until the following morning when Gyu'd back-hugged Woohyun in front of their bathroom sink as he brushed his teeth, that his questions were finally answered. "Hyung? What did Infi tell you last night?"

"Mmmm," Gyu hummed. Choosing instead to ask him a question of his own first. "Woohyun, did you hear anything yesterday morning?"

"Huh? No.. not that I remember.. What should I have heard?"

"Really? Agh, ne, anyway, yesterday," he continued. Smirking a bit, "after you broke our showerhead..."

"Ah~" Woohyun chuckled mischievously, "You mean, while we were..haha~" having ?

"Ne," Gyu snickered, "Ha, well, after that incident I had to use Infi's bathroom instead...To washup before work."

"Ne~ heehee," feeling a little playful after that little reminder, Woohyun reached behind him to tickle Gyu. 

But Gyu dodged him, whining, "Ah, ah, aahh~! Stop that, I have a serious point here!"

"..Huh, why?" he stopped, "Oh, right, what did she tell you?"

"No, but--" Gyu bit down on his bottom lip, "while I showered in there I...I slipped in the tub..."

"What? You slipped?" Woohyun gasped, "Hyung, are you hurt!?" His first concern, being Gyu's well-being. 

"No," Gyu shook his head, "I caught myself, but...if you didn't hear me scream how could Infi?"

"Infi? Infi heard you?" Woohyun - never the brightest child - stupidly gasped.

"No," Gyu lightly smacked him, "But she told me that Yoogun made me slip.." Purposefully leaving out the drowning bit...to not upset him.

"Wait, Honey.." Woohyun laughed uneasily, "...Yoogun did it? But how? How did Infi's imaginary friend make you slip in the shower?"

"Of course he didn't. That's ridiculous, you idiot" Gyu scoffed at him. "But...if you didn't hear anything yesterday morning, how could Infi have..? She was in our room..."

"Hmm...maybe," Woohyun cocked his eyebrows, "she imagined that her imaginary friend tripped you in the tub...and...then you coincidently actually slipped?"

"Eeerrr," Gyu glared at him, still skeptical. "No..."

But Woohyun was definitely just as rattled as he was now, "Hyung, what if he is real? What if a real boy is living in our daughter's closet!?" Just not as...intelligent...

"..."

Alright Take 2, even he felt dumb for suggesting that one. But, "Ya, what if he's a ghost!? What if a ghost is living in Infi's closet!?" 

"..Agh," Gyu grimaced. Eh, just to humor him, "..Maybe.."

"....That Infi didn't makeup!?"

Gyu groaned, fed-up with this game now. "Woohyun stop that. Stop acting dumb. Ghosts aren't real. Infi must've noticed that I slipped some other way.." he rolled his eyes. Then again, "...But how?"

They couldn't figure it out.

Just then, Woohyun recalled something, "Wait? ...isn't Infi's room my old room? I had a ghost living in my closet the entire time!!!??"

"Ah!?" That was it, Gyu was calling a Catholic priest... Even if he wasn't buying into this bull, he knew that Woohyun would never sleep peacefully again if didn't do something about it quick.

 

 

++++++++++

 

Aight, I've been watching way too many ghost-shows...

Don't worry, Yoogun won't come back. 

And he's not an evil ghost. He just didn't like Gyu very much...