Fibi! Do As I Say

Infinite Daddies

 

 

 

REQUEST #1:

Inspirit: "Fibi, play Simon Says!"

Infi: without missing a beat, "Simon says stand on one foot!" 

Yeol: "Oh, Infi's Simon!?" stands on one foot, "Myungsoo hurry up!"

Myungsoo: "Huh, what? Oh!" joins him - on one foot.

Hoya and Gyu: begrudgingly joining in.

Woohyun: "What else does Simon say, my little knight?"

Infi: looks at Ubi, "Ne, what else does Simon say?"

Ubi: "Umm.. spin round n' round!"

Infi: correcting her, "Simon says spin round n' round!"

INFT: does their best, Woohyun falling on his .

Infi: "Now Simon says put your finger up your nose and stick your tongue out!"

Gyu: "Nope, I'm out." Gyu walked to the edge of the stage and sat down. 

Hoya: struggles to complete the task, "I--I'm out too.." joining him.

Yeol: "Oh come on, you two!?" Having a hard time griping at them, with his finger up his nose. 

Dongwoo: forfeits by default - from laughing too hard to concentrate. 

Woohyun, Myungsoo, Yeol, and Jong: still in the game.

Ubi: "Now, Simon Says build a snowman!"

Infi: "Ooooo~ that's a good one, Ubi!"

INFT: building invisible snowmen.

Infi: "Now, Simon says bark like a dog!"

Ubi: "Simon says roll over!"

Infi: "Do a cartwheel!"

Woohyun: "Agh, why--?" does a cartwheel, only to realize that she didn't say 'Simon Says.'

Infi: "Daddy, out!" a little too happy.

Ubi: squeeing, "Simon says wiggle your nose and dance around!"

Infi: "Simon says throw a temper tantrum!"

Ubi: "Walk like a penguin!"

Infi: "Uncle Myungsoo, Uncle Jongie, out! Kahahahaha!"

Yeol: dances around happily until he falls to his knees in victory, cheering "I'm the winner!!" XD

Ubi: "Ok, tone it back now."

Yeol: "Ah, what?"

 

REQUEST #2:

Inspirit: "Sungjongie~ teach Infi and Ubi how to recite lemon candy!"

Jong: "Ah, I love it!" he cheered before gathering the girls together, "Repeat after me exactly, ok girls?"

Infi: "Ok!" full of determination. 

Ubi: "Um, yeah?"

Jong: "Ok, now hold--Oh, sweet! Thank you!" He noticed fans passing up three lemon flavored lollipops. Keeping one for himself, as he gave the other two to the little ones. "Don't eat them just yet. You can have them after we're through."

Infi: shouting "Candy! Gimme, gimme gimme!" as she bounced up and down. 

Ubi: holding her hands out politely, "Candy, please."

Jong: "Here you go. Now, use both of your hands to hold the lollipop. Arms stretched all the way out front. Tilt your head to the side and say~ When you have too many thoughts, just have a lemon candy~."

Infi: blink blink, "...That's so fake."

Ubi: "...I don't know..."

Jong: pouting, "Am I that bad at acting~?"

Infi: "..Ne."

Ubi: "No, you just need practice. Appa will help you."

Hoya: agitated, "Hey, don't volunteer me for this! He's hopeless!"

Inspirits: "Awww~" cheering Jongie up.

Jong: "..Anyway... did you rehearse enough girls? Ne? Now turn around and show everyone."

Infi: "I'll go first," she volunteered - knowing that Ubi'd feel better going second. "When you have too many thoughts, just have a lemon candy!" But, instead of acting cute like Sungjong, she glowered. 

Inspirit: go crazy.

Ubi: "Mmm~," debating how her version should be as she looked back at Hoya for support.

Hoya: thumbs up, "You can do it. Be cute, Ubi. Cute!"

Ubi: but, her nerves got the best of her, so aegyo turned to sniffles, "Whe--when you have too--too many thoughts, just have a--a...lemon candy.." Sniffle, sniffle.

Inspirit: "Awww. Daddies, Ubi's crying~."

Dongwoo: "Why, why why why why~?" rushing to hug her.

Hoya: chuckling nervously, "Is it that scary~?" Maybe she should change aspirations? "Haha."

 

REQUEST #3:

Inspirit: "Sungyeol Oppa! Teach Fibi how to dance to "Pick Me!"

Yeol: "Yes! It's my time!!"

Infi: "Oh, I already know this one!" giggling.

Yeol: "What!?"

Ubi: "..I don't know it.."

Yeol: "Ok, good! I'll teach Ubi then!" slightly bitter that Infi'd already started dancing one of the key moves without him.

After Yeol'd gone over the basics of the routine with both girls, Jong attached his phone to the sound system and played if for them.

Infi: Followed Uncle Yeol's lead fairly well.

Ubi: made the other members (including Gyu) dance it with them for emotional support. After threatening to cry again. 

 

REQUEST #4:

Inspirit: "You're both magical fairy princesses and your daddies are your fairy servants! Go!"

Infi: "Hmm," she pursed her lips as she re-envisioned this request. Soon delegating roles to everyone.

Woohyun: As per usual, declared the prince, "Kya~ Your charming prince, reporting for duty!"

Hoya: the brave knight, "Woohoo!"

Dongwoo: the fierce dragon, "Kyahahahahahah!"

Yeol: the friendly giant, "Fee-fi-fo-fum!"

Jong: the hideous troll, groans. 

Myungsoo: the mermaid, "What? Shouldn't I be a mer-man?" Grabbing his nonexistent s. 

Gyu: the evil warlock, "Gah!? ..Ah...Why..?" 

And they're off, fairy princesses Infi and Ubi dragged them all off into an improvised extravaganza! Fighting against the evil warlord and his mighty dragon and troll minions. Full of animated wizardry and fairy dust. Shrinking Dongwoo into a tiny puppy and pulling on Gyu's legs until he succumbed to the "Laughter of defeat."

Soon after making up over a cup of tea, and joining Myungsoo (the beautiful mermaid) underneath the deep blue sea for a big party with all of his (her?) octopi and shark friends.

Only, it didn't go how Infi'd originally intended it to. Especially since the ugly troll kept begging her to transform him into a prince. A request that Ubi inevitably obliged. 

Infi: "...Fine..."

Ubi: "It's ok, Infi. Now the troll has to do us a favor in return."

Infi: "A favor? Or, right!" Infi played along, "As favor for our good deed, young prince, you shall...umm...wash the giant's feet!"

Jong: "What!? You want me to clean Sungyeol hyung's feet!?"

Infi: "Ne!"

Ubi: "Haha, ne! Clean his feet! Clean his feet!"

Jong: "Aww...how can you two bully me too~?"

Yeol: "Get over here and clean my big burly feet," he announced. Removing his shoe and wiggling his toes in the air. 

Jong: staying in character, "Aghast, it's so foul and huge! I can see his hairy worts from here!"

 

 

FINAL REQUEST:

Inspirit: "I heard that Infi and Ubi have been working on their own debut stage. Can we see it?"

Infi: "Ne, ne, ne, ne!" she nodded her head, ready to go. "Ubi, Ubi, come here, come here!"

Ubi: "Ah? Right now?" overwhelmed by Infi's urgency. Despite going over their routine during rehearsals. 

Gyu: shugs, "Why not? Let's do it now instead of later. Hehe."

Yeol: "Right, why not!? Fibi debut stage! Coming soon!"

Woohyun and Hoya: "Woooo~" instantly turning back into hypemen. As Myungsoo and Dongwoo pulled the girls off to the side to go over last minute reminders. 

Lighting, check. Fibi center stage, check. Music, check.

Jong: "Yeah~! Let's go go go! Fibi presents Baby Shark!"

"Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo. Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo," they began. Following through with the entirety of the popular children's song performance. 

((This one - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2ORcoBoEe4 ))

IFNT: Cheering exaggeratedly as if the girls' performance deserved a Billboard Music Award.

 

++++++++++

 

I don't want to tie this one up, because I'll probably come back to it later. But~ for now, I'll post some other cute ideas next.