Tantrums

Infinite Daddies

 

 

 

 

Gyu entered the dorm to find both Infi and Ubi throwing temper-tantrums again. Sighing, he facetiously joked, "What are the little drunk people screaming about today?" 

 

*Drumroll* I introduce to you All Of The Wrongs That Our Infinite Daddies Have Ever Committed.

i.e: Everything that they've ever said/done that made either Infi and/or Ubi lose their damn 4-year-old .

 

It's a competition.

 

Hoya: Hyung, you wouldn't believe how many tantrums Ubi has in a single week, it's crazy.

Gyu: *Scoffing* Yeah right, all of Ubi's tantrums are about dogs. Infi's fits are ten times worse AND more frequent.

Hoya: Yeah...you're kind of right, but she's constantly crying over them. *He began listing them off* Why aren't dogs allowed in restaurants or stores? Why can't she keep every single dog she sees on the street? She's constantly panicking whenever Nicki's not right in front of her. She cries over why barking sounds so beautiful, and why she can't grow her own tail. Aigoo! And honestly, it's been an ongoing struggle with her ever since she found out that dogs don't actually like being hugged. Aish, and most importantly, she can't stand the fact that dogs don't have human rights.

Dongwoo: ...They have thumbs.

Gyu: Wait, thumbs, what?

Hoya: Ne Hyung, it's a real human rights issue! They have thumbs, so why don't they have human rights?

Dongwoo: But, it's not true that all of Ubi's fits are about dogs. Sometimes I grab the wrong sock.

Hoya: Agh! And sometimes I give her the wrong stuffed animal too. I mean, there's so many, I get confused about who's who. But she absolutely loses her mind if I don't give her the exact one that she wants.

Dongwoo: Ne, and she always cries when I give her the wrong bowl too. Even if I've already explained to her that her favorite one is dirty.

Woohyun: So? Infi once threw a fit because I wronged her by letting her eat a fudge popsicle after dinner! Because she was so full that she couldn't finish the whole thing!

Hoya: Agh... *teeming with sympathy* Ne, I wrong Ubi every time she doesn't have enough room for dessert too... Or, when she's already finished her snack but blames me for not giving her enough, to begin with. 

Gyu: *crosses his arms* Infi argues with me every time that I remind her that we are not nudists and that in public is frowned up.

Dongwoo: Agh, ye~ Ubi wants to live wild and free too.

Woohyun: Like a dog?

Dongwoo:... Ne...But I constantly wrong her by making her wear clothes...

Gyu: I won't let Infi marry Woohyun.

Woohyun: ..I talked to other little girls...

Hoya: I left to check the mail for ten seconds one morning and Ubi threw my mini album in the trash and ripped up my poster. All because there were commercials in between Pororo episodes.

Woohyun: I won't let Infi convert to cannibalism...

Hoya: We won't let Ubi eat dog food...

Dongwoo: Ah, one time Nicki wasn't feeling well, so I let her sleep while Ubi was taking a bath. Ten minutes later our bathroom looked like a typhoon hit it. 

Hoya: And I once tried to harmonize with one of Ubi's original songs and she smacked me upside the head and told me that I'm a thuddlewump from Buttercup Mansion. Side question, can one of you, or Infi, explain that to me?

Dongwoo: Oh! Oh! It wasn't Daddy on TV! Ubi was watching a music show one day and she burst into tears because I wasn't on it!

Gyu: Alright, alright, Ubi's a little terrorizer. That last one's just adorable, by the way. But Infi's tantrums are insane compared to her's! On a whole--!

Dongwoo: Adorable!? She cursed at Exo! She even told me that I had to join them or die!

Yeol: *Was already chilling out in the room, eating a taco* Well, at least it wasn't BTS...

Woohyun: *Sweatdrops* Of course, it wasn't BTS... *Flashbacks to the massive backlash that time that he'd mistakenly said, "No, you may not go to BTS's fanmeet." Guess what? Both Woohyun and Dongwoo took Infi and Ubi to BTS's fanmeet. lol*

Gyu: Ya~ agh, but those are nothing compared to Infi's grievances. I once told her that she couldn't throw Mrs. Cho into a black hole, so she threw my trophy into the trash.

Woohyun: Ya, and one time she held her breath until she passed out all because she couldn't have a real-live unicorn.

Gyu: Ah, ne, and remember that epic fit after I told her that lions don't have gills?

Woohyun: Ya, Hyung, but that was your fault. Infi was talking about sea lions.

Gyu: *Stares at Woohyun* ..Sea lions don't have gills either.

Woohyun: Uwa, then how do they live in the sea?

Gyu: They don't. They live on land...

Woohyun: ...

Gyu: ...There was also something about an imaginary war and she needed to sacrifice ten stuffed animals to the Mayans, with a knife. Obviously, not happening.

Woohyun: And of course, Mr. Snap must be fed every Tuesday, or he'll crawl up from the depths of the sewers and eat Sunggyu Hyung. With her help.

Gyu: She still glares at me and grabs her balls in remembrance of that time that I forbid her from eating a jalapeno to prove her manhood.

Woohyun: Uwa, remember that time that I explained to her that she couldn't build a castle out of toilet paper? Because it's not structurally sound, not just because it's a waste of toilet paper...

Gyu: *Shudders* Yes... 

Woohyun: *Stares at Yadong* She TP'd me, instead.

Dongwoo: Ok, ok, you two win! But Ubi's still the one who screamed bloody murder and bit the zookeeper at the petting zoo. After she regretted volunteering to feed the baby pig. And then, later ran across the street, terrorizing everyone like Godzilla all because she learned that bees die after they sting you with their butts.

Gyu: Infi filled our washing machine with every liquid that she could open in our hallway closet...Yes, the one with the padlock. And then turned it on. 

Woohyun: *nodding his head* Ne, so, *Since they'd clearly won, he changed the subject* What about you two?

Myungyeol: Huh?

Woohyun: What upsets Our Little Monkey the most so far?

Myungsoo: The lights were off

Yeol: The lights were on

Myungsoo: Byul sniffed him

Yeol: I talked.

 

 

 

++++++++++

 

Sorry, it's late.

I wanted to tweak with the flow a bit more, but I'm only writing for fun so it doesn't have to be perfect. haha

Well, most of their crimes. I didn't include Ubi's social anxiety...