The Birthday Princess Part 1

Infinite Daddies

Note: I'm fusing different Disney theme parks into one because I've never been to any of them. 

 

++++++++++

 

 

Aight, so how do I preface this?

How? But how? How did Sunggyu pull this off? All-access speed-passes for two entire days at freaking Disney World!? While staying the night in Cinderella's castle!? All for Infi's 5th birthday party!? Holy , did he sell their souls or something!?

No, just their bodies. 

Woohyun: Staring incredulously at Gyu after he'd first brought it up over breakfast with the other members, "Uwa... But how did you manage to pull that off..? Hyung, It's peak vacationing season, and that sounds so expensive! And, you really get us all passes!? All of us!? What--Did you trick them into believing that you're actually a real-life Woollim princess so that they'd give you a huge discount or something?"

Gyu: "Ne--Ai!?" slightly offended by that latter accusation, "No! I pimped us out!"

Woohyun: "You did what!?"

Gyu: "Haha, I promised the CEO that we'd hold a mini-charity-concert while we're at it. That's how I got such a big discount and The Cinderella Suite. Heehee." 

Hoya: mutters, "Oh...well, that's not a bad deal..." to himself while checking around to see everyone else's' reactions to Gyu's outrageous birthday plans.

Dongwoo: Smiling as wide as the universe as he links eyes with his boyfriend while joining in on backing his hyung's plan, "Yeah, that's not bad at all! I love it! Let's do it!"

Gyu: "Right, so," instantly standing up from his chair to assert dominance, "here's our agenda: we'll fly out next week, arrive at the front gates the day before Infi's birthday, and check in around 5 AM. Heading straight to rehearsals while the kids get settled in - and sleep off the flight. Then, when the park officially opens up we'll start our celebration off with a spectacular first-class breakfast surrounded by the royal court. Thereafter, heading straight to the Bibiddi Bobiddi Boutique for the girls to get all dolled-up for their big day before attending their Perfectly Princess Tea Party with Cinderella, herself, along with the other princess. Then, once they're all excited and ready to go we'll all head out to the Mad Tea Cup Ride, Prince Charming's Carousel, fly with Peter Pan, take a Magic Carpet Ride with Aladdin, go on Winnie The Pooh's wonderful adventure, take a Journey To Under The Sea, and what-not. All while taking lots of pictures. Followed by an afternoon nap for the kids (as they'll be properly wiped out by then) while we perform our little charity concert in the center of the park. Before ending our day off with The Storybook Dinner. But then two hours after that, the real fun begins." 

Yeol: "Huh? The real fun? But, Hyung--?"

Soo: Beating his husband to the punch, "Ha, what's that?"

Gyu: "Infi's birthday party, of course. We'll kick it off as soon as the clock strikes 10 PM."

Hoya: "But? Wait a second, I thought that we were already celebrating Infi's birthday by that point?"

Gyu: "Oh, no, no, no. Not yet," waving his hands dismissively, "All that other stuff is just for fun. It won't even be Infi's birthday yet."

Woohyun: "Oh.." But still, dumbfounded as , "But then, Hyung, why 10 PM? Why not midnight?"

Gyu: "Because it has to be 10 PM."

Woohyun: "But why?"

Gyu: "Would you stop questioning me?"

Meanwhile.

Soo: "Oh~, it's because our timezones are different."

Gyu: "No--!"

Woohyun: "Oh, right, they're ahead of us."

Yeol: "I thought they were behind us?"

Gyu: "No--."

Dongwoo: "They are?"

Jong: "Goddamnit..."

Gyu: Looks judgementally at Jong, "Does that include me?"

Jong: Quickly shakes his head.

Alas.

Hoya: "Ya, wait a minute, I think I know this one. Isn't Florida actually...13 hours BEHIND us..?"

Soo: "Oh, yeah, right, That sounds right."

Hoya: "Yeah? So then why 10 PM? It's not like 2 hours will make a difference when we're already 13 hours off?"

Dongwoo: "Yeah. Ya! Wait, hold on a second! But Isn't Infi only turning 5? Shouldn't she be in bed by midnight? She's five."

Collectively: "...Oooooooooohhhh~."

...

Gyu: "No--Goddamnit!"

Jong: "See, now you're saying it."

Gyu: Visibly threatens Jong before turning back to the others, "No, no, no, no, no, you're all missing the point here!"

Dongwoo: "And~ what point is that? That we at math?"

Gyu: "What--? No! Yes! But! The. Point. Is. That. Disney's Villians come out at 10 PM."

Collectively: "...Oooooooooohhhh~."

Gyu: "Yeeeessss~. And we all know that the only reason Infi likes Disney movies is really the villains. So thankfully they're currently holding after-hours events centered around them from 10 PM to 1 AM. But since it's late, we'll likely just stay for the parade and a few other things and then go to bed."

Dead silence.

Woohyun: "So...what you're really saying is that all of that princess and cutesy kid stuff is really just for you?"

Likewise.

Hoya: With his arms crossed over his chest all smug-like as he bumps shoulders with Woohyun. Whispering, "Hn, ne, we should have known better. Huh? It's always been Hyung's dream to be treated like a princess. Tch."

None-the-less.

Gyu: Unashamedly nodding his head as he answered his husband, "But also for you too. Day 1's for us. But Day 2 is all for her. Full of pirate treasure hunts, pillaging, dragons, space excursions, wildlife adventures, and dinosaurs. You know, all the she's usually raging on about."

Hoya: "Hahaha, ya, see it's true! He's just using Infi to live out his real-life princess fantasies!"

Gyu: "I--?" defensively places his hands on his hips authoritatively, "You can shut up or get uninvited."

Hoya: "Hahaha! Alright, alright, I'll stop laughing. You don't have to beat me! Hahaha!"

Regardless.

Woohyun: "Oh?" Instantly switching from cautiously suspicious to pleasantly overjoyed with this new bit of information. Thrilled by all of the cute things he'll get to make Infi do with him all day long. "Actually, that sounds great!"

Gyu: "Ya! ...Well, anyway, Day 2 is entirely for Infi. And, It's not like she'll remember any of this 10 years from now anyway. So it's only right to enjoy ourselves as well. As the adults who will remember his years to come."

Yeol: "That's right! And It's my right to ride all of the roller coasters! This may be my only chance!!"

Alas. 

Soo: "So you're just going to leave me all alone with Myungki while you have the time of your life?"

Yeol: Goes ghost white, "Oh...well-- Wait!?" before excitedly shouting, "We have managers! They can take Myungki on the teacup ride," while dropping to his knees and holding Soo's hands as if he were proposing, "While we go on every roller coaster ride in the park together!"

Only...

Soo: Dead- stares blankly at him.. "What kind of sick lets someone else take their child on the teacup ride...?"

Yeol: "...I can't fix this."

Soo: "No, you can't."

Yeol: Drops his head in shame, "I promise I won't ride..."

Soo: Sighs, "At least you didn't pitch the idea of taking Myungki on a roller coaster with you. And for that, I'll allow you two rides. But only two."

Yeol: Eyes now watering with joy as he looks back up at him, "I love you, Kim Myungsoo. Did you know that? I love you~." Before dramatically pulling him down into a warm embrace.

Soo: "Yeah, yeah...Just don't pick the two longest ones in the park while Myungki's throwing a fit."

 

**********

 

Two weeks later.

Infinite quietly tip-toed out of Cinderella's suite, leaving their three sleeping kids with their two managers to look after them. While they met with the concert organizers for their one and only dress rehearsal on set. (After practicing in South Korea up until then).

Sungjong, shutting the door behind them as gently as possible before backing away. Only to snicker just a few steps latter at how ridiculous they must look to all of the staff members tidying up the hallways that morning. All freshly disheveled from the long flight, in their comfy sweats, while walking like a bunch of crooks in broad-daylight in a ing Disney castle. Gradually setting off a chain reaction as they all burst out into a laughing fit one by one. In effect, making them all look even more suspicious.

Prompting Gyu to swiftly apologize and explain himself to the head cleaning lady (who was gawking at them by now) in his broken English. Using hand gestures to get the point across as he continued laughing, "Shhh, babies sleeping. Long flight. We need to go to rehearse the concert today. Sorry. Hahahaha. We're not crooks. And not crazy."

Alas, "No, we're crazy," Yeol added. Earning him a swift glare. Though well worth it, might I add, "Hehehehe."

Regardless, off they went, "Ne, we should get going."

 

**********

 

Maybe two hours later.

"Mmm~~" Infi awoke, cutely rubbing the sleep out of her eyes with her little hands. Before opening them for the first time since landing. Only to discover that she didn't recognize where she was. Poutily startled by her new extravagant surrounding as she looked around before shaking Ubi awake, "Ubi, Ubi.."

Alas, "Oooommmhhwaaae-buhghmmugubuu," was all her best friend could give her while barely stirring.

"Ubi!"

"Mmngh! Sleepy. Sleepy~."

"Ubiii~~~! Get up!"

"No~."

Giving up with a hmph, Infi then decided to just sit there and pout some more, "Daddy!? Appa!? Appa!? APPA!!!?? Yaaahhaaaa!!" before crying loudly out of pure frustration while hopping down from the bed to go find them. 

Sadly, a reaction that neither of Infinite's managers had foreseen. Actually, they'd both put their bets on Infi waking up overjoyed to see the portrait of Cinderella on the wall right in front of her, her glass slippers on display, and then realizing that her dream had magically come true. Not immediately have a meltdown. Alas, here they were crouching behind the couch unsure of whether or not they should come out of hiding and ruin the surprise. Or wait it out and let all of the hidden cameras catch everything accurately? Because well... It was too cute to make up.

Afterall, Gyu'd be grateful to learn that she'd shouted HIS name the most, "Appa!? Appa!? Where did you go!?" while storming around the room. "Appaaaa~!! I don't like it! Come back!! Daddy!!!!?"

Wherein, Ubi finally begrudgingly sat up. Only, thankfully, her reaction was right on target that they'd hoped to hit. After almost immediately laying her eyes on the big portrait before swiftly looking left and right, "Uwwa!? Look Infi, it's Cinderella!"

"Wha--?" Infi replied through tear-strained eyes as she looked up to where Ubi's finger was pointing.

"Cinderella! See, she's in the picture!"

Alas, "But I don't want Cinderella! I want Appa!!" 

"Appa?" Ubi gasped just then. As it hit her too, that they were all alone in some stranger's bedroom. Only, she knew better than to jump to conclusions so quickly like Infi often did. Plus, she really liked Cinderella so she wouldn't be too disheartened if the princess had kidnapped them overnight. Mumbling, "But I wonder where everyone went..?" as she carefully got down from the bed to curiously go look around the suite herself. Eyeing the elaborately stained-glass windows, "Uwa~ so pretty~. Can I really live here now?"

Alas, "No!" Infi irritably shouted back at her.

"Aigoo--! But, Infi..."

"Nooo!"

"Ohh..ok..." Ubi pouted thereafter, as she continued to meekly look around, weary of Infi's temperamental outburst. Up until she found the proof that she'd been looking for, "Omo! Omo! Omo! Omo! Infi, come look! We are in Cinderella's castle!! Look!"

Alerting said-girl-who-was-about-to-body-slam-the-locked-door-in-order-to-escape's to come over and check out what she'd found, "Ne!?"

"Look, it's her tiara! It's Cinderella's tiara! And her glass slipper! It's really her! We're in Cinderella's castle!!" Excitedly squealing as she jumped up and down with joy upon spotting the special display case near the front of the suite, "We're in Cinderella's bedroom! It's true! It's true! Cinderella adopted us!!" 

"..." Infi just blinked dumbfoundedly a few times. Before hurriedly running back over to resume madly banging on the door, "Yaaaa!! Let me out! Let me out! I don't want to be Cinderella's daughter! I don't want to!! Take Ubi if you want, but I'm going home!! So give me back my Daddy! I want my dumb Daddy! And Appa too! I'll even behave if you let me go, I promise!! I won't feed Mr. Snap anymore, and I'll even brush my teeth every night!!"

When seemingly out of nowhere, Infi heard a mysterious voice reply to her. One that sounded as if it was coming straight from the door itself, "But Infi, don't you want your own pet dragon?"

Which, in turn, made her stop and think, "My own pet dragon...?"

While Ubi stood in astonishment, "Uwa!! The fern--the ferna-toor (furniture) is alive too!? Like in Belle's castle!!" 

"Uwa!!?"

"Well?" the voice giggled while Infi was still mulling it over.

"Can--Can I visit Daddy on my pet dragon?"

"Ooooh~ smart choice--oww!"

"Oww!? Mr. Door are you hurt!?" Oh, the irony...having just tried to beat the out of it...

When suddenly both girls heard the door unlock itself as it slowly opened up just enough for a hand to slip through and wave at them. "Good morning~ my little princesses. Did you sleep well?"

Infi, immediately recognizing the voice, "Appa!!" before grabbing the edge and forcibly pulling it open even more and pouncing on him, "Appa, why did you leave me!?" Making the rest of them all lovingly laugh at her naivety. Including Jong, who'd just been kicked in the shin for being a bad influence.

But simply put, it was all too much for her little heart to bear as Infi erupted back into tears soon after, "But whhhyyy~~!!?"

"Oohh~ but why~?" Woohyun struggled to keep from laughing too, too much while doing his best to soothe her, "Sweetie? Did you think that we left you here? All alone? No, no sweetheart, Appa and Daddy were just at rehearsals."

"You were?" sniff sniff.

"Yes, and we came right back."

"But--But--?" Gyu wiped the snot off of her nose with his shirt collar, "Why-Why are we in Cinderella's castle?"

"Because," her Appa smiled back at her, "Princess Cinderella invited us to stay the night for your birthday tomorrow. Isn't that so nice of her?"

"That's right, Infi," Woohyun added, "She's so sweet. And she's just dying to meet you." Catching himself a second later as to not unintentionally make Ubi feel unwelcomed, "Ne, and she really wants to meet Ubi too. Who wouldn't want to meet my special princess's best friend too? You're both too freaking cute and irresistable~! Yiii~!"

"Oh?" Infi blinked a few more times as she processed this new theory, with still in full pout-mode, "Then I don't have to stay here?"

"Only for tonight."

That firm answer finally calming her down, "Okay, I feel better now."

"You do?" Gyu snickered, "Then shall we clean up before heading down to eat breakfast with Princess Cinderella and her friends?"

"Ne!"

"Ne~" Woohyun mimed after her while pinching her chubby little cheek.

Meanwhile, Dongwoo and Hoya were simultaneously teasing Ubi too, "So then the fern-a-tour doesn't talk?"

"Hmm," Hoya hummed as he squatted down next to her, "Do you want it to talk?"

"Agh.." she had to think about it when "No..I'd rather not."

"Then, no," he shook his head, "the furniture doesn't talk."

Well, not to him at least, as shortly after Dongwoo picked up the head of an antique rotary phone and waved it around in front of him. While covering his mouth as he replied, "Speak for yourself, mister. I talk plenty fine. I'm just a little misunderstood and miss my connections from time to time," making his boyfriend laugh.

Alas, the joke was completely lost on confused little Ubi, "..I don't know what that is.."

"Oh, right.." Dongwoo sweatdropped.."I'm ancient..." before pulling out his cell and trying again...to no avail. "Agh, I guess not then..."

Otherwise, by now Gyu'd spotted their managers sheepishly hiding behind the couch. Visibly signaling for the two of them to explain themselves. "Well, you see, Disney World is such a magical experience for a five-year-old, so we wanted to film her genuine reaction."

"Tch," Soo snorted, "Is this another variety show to you?"

"No," one of them attempted to defend himself, "We were thinking more like a home movie.."

Somewhat sating the irritation directed towards them, "Ohh..." But not really. Because they could have just explained that Appa had a surprise for them after Infi'd started to panic. Or just simply revealing that they were there all along would have relaxed her to some degree. 

None-the-less, "We just didn't think that any little girl would have such an adverse reaction to being adopted by a princess?"

Yet, "Of course, she would," Woohyun glared back at them, "She already has two princesses at home. She doesn't need a princess."

 

 

*****

 

Afterthoughts as they all got ready to head down.

"Hey, Hyung," Woohyun mused out loud, "I wonder why Infi didn't try to escape out the window?"

Gyu just looked at him unpleasantly, "Really? Don't you see Monkey sleeping over there?" as they both watched Soo carefully remove the large noise-canceling headphones from over his baby boy's ears.

"Well...yeah," Woohyun shrugged.

"Remember the last time Infi accidentally woke him up?"

*blink blink* "Oh."

"Exactly," Gyu rolled his eyes, "She didn't need another banshee to make it a competition."

 

++++++++++

 

End Part 1.

We haven't lost the girls yet, but we will. Trust me. Teehee. Or wait..do we not want to get kicked out of the park for misbehavior? Perhaps they won't get caught...

 

TEASER: "I'm gonna swing~ from the shan-duh-eaaaarr~eeeeaaar! From the shan-duh-eeeaarrr~eeaaarrr~eeaarr~~!!"


 

Also side note, this fanfic is in no way promoting going to any Disney theme park at this current time. Just don't do it. Not during a pandemic. Don't be stupid.