Vroom Vroom

Infinite Daddies

 

 

 

"Whose your favorite~!?" Sungyeol shouted. Flipping the switch with a wide grin on his face, ready to go.

"Uncle Yeollie~!" Infi and Ubi cheered in unison before Infi yelled out the final countdown, "3! 2! 1! Let's Go!!!"

*Vroom vroom*

And they're off! Yeol revved the engine of his large remote-controlled jeep and sent the girls rocketing forward down a dirt road. Up and down small hills and round and round in circles. 

Myungsoo gulped at his husband's recklessness. At least he'd talked him out of his previous idea: dune buggy racing - where each girl would have their own self-driven mini-cart. "They're buckled in tightly right!?"

"Of course, they are," Yeol casually responded.

"Are you sure!?"

"I'm sure."

Yeol wasn't sure.

...But, neither of the girls had been thrown out when he'd signaled the jeep to make a sharp left turn to avoid a rabbit...So..yes, he figured that they were, indeed, buckled in securely. 

That and their screams were of joy, not terror.

"Faster, faster, Uncle Yeollie!"

"Vroom vroom!" Yeol obliged Infi's plea. Accelerating the jeep around the dirt path.

"Gah!" but Myungsoo objected, "Hyung, they'll get hurt if you keep this up!"

"I'm being caref--"

"What about this is CAREFUL!!??" Myungsoo would have -slapped his husband - if he didn't, at that very moment, literally hold their nieces' lives in the palm of his hands.

"Aish," Yeol griped, "Alright" as he decelerated the jeep to a safe speed. Upsetting the girls. 

"Why? Why, is it slowing down, Uncle Yeollie!?" they cried. 

It hurt his heart to hear the girls whimper like that, "Aish~ how am I supposed to win?" Looking over at Myungsoo with his own best pouty face, "But they want to go fast-fast~" 

"Agh," Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "Five more minutes..."

"Yes!" Yeol pecked his Myungsoo's cheek while simultaneously pressing the acceleration button. 

"Yeah! Woohoo!" The race is back on, as the girls squealed with joy, "Hard right!" 

Yeol spun the gear to the right.

"To the left!"

Yeol spun it to the left.

"Up!" 

"Up?" Yeol questioned.

"I think Infi means forward?" Myungsoo guessed.

"I don't know.." All the same, Yeol straightened out the gear.

"Now go back!"

"Put it in reverse," Myungsoo again deciphered what 4-year-old Infi meant. Right, left, up, down. She was calling out all the directions that she understood so far.

"Oooh~," Yeol's mischevious side kicked in, "I haven't done that yet~"

Next thing they hear, "Oh my God!!!!!" Infi and Ubi'd both freaked the hell out. Because Yeol hadn't simply reversed in a straight line, he'd swerved and spun around. 

"Stop it! Abort! Abort!" Myungsoo panicked, "Stop the jeep!" as he ran over to check on them.

What he found were two very frazzled little girls. Their hair all tossed everywhere. Hardly in their seatbelts, and very dizzy.

Two candy bars later, they promised never to tell their daddies what'd happened.  

 

**********

 

"Infi, what did you do today?" Woohyun asked his daughter later that night at the dinner table.

"Uncle Yeollie made me all dizzy with his jeep~"

"Oooh~" Woohyun chuckled. "Wait? What jeep?"

Whoops. 

Likewise, Dongwoo'd asked Ubi why she'd buried herself in her massive pile of stuffed animals. Something she only did when scared. 

"So the Eep can't get me.." she fussed.

"The Eep? The Eep?" Dongwoo mumbled, trying to understand.

"Eep, beep, jeep?" Hoya used his rhyming skills to derive the correct word.

"Jeep?" Dongwoo cocked his eyebrow.

"Agh," it clicked. Hoya nodded knowingly. "Hyung, didn't Yeol and Soo babysit the girls this morning?" he rhetorically asked.

"Ne, why?"

He smirked, "Would it be too preposterous to assume that Yeol pulled out his remote-controlled Jeep and took it for a spin? With the girls?"

Dongwoo's clueless face transitioned to a vengeful one, "Where was Myungsoo?"

Oops.

 

++++++++++

 

That's it for now. Just a quickie~