Storytelling

Infinite Daddies

 

Just a little shorty~ while I wait for more adorable ideas for "Fibi Time." ^.^

 

++++++++++

 

Tonight was Dongwoo's turn to tell the girls a bedtime story as they both curled up with him, "Once upon a time--"

"Where's the dragon?" Infi cut him off instantly.

"Huh?" Dongwoo asked.

"You said once upon a time, so where's the dragon?" She always insisted on knowing ahead of time when Woohyun told her princess stories.

But Dongwoo told her "Infi, not all stories have dragons in them."

"Yes, they do. If they start with once upon a time, there's a dragon," she argued back.

Meanwhile, Ubi took that as her cue to switch out her purple dinosaur plush for a less menacing dolphin, "I want this one."

"Agh hm," Dongwoo cleared his throat, "Ok then," resuming his story with an added dragon. "Once upon a time, there was a kind and gentle dragon, who--"

"Uncle Dongwoo!!" 

"Ne?" he looked down at her grumpy face again.

"Dragon's aren't nice~!"

"This one is," he whined back. Honestly feeling a bit upset that Infi wouldn't stop complaining every few seconds. 

"No, he's not. He breathes fire, like Uncle Jongie!"

Ok, she had a point there, Dongwoo thought. How could something that breathes fire out of its mouth be nice? When, "Ah," had an idea, "But this dragon is a girl dragon, and girl dragons breathe..snow." Not ice, ice was still too mean (?)

"They do~?" both girls asked in unison.

"Ne~ they do. And they can be very very nice dragons."

"Ooh~" Infi finally gave in.

Once again Dongwoo restarted his story, "Once upon a time, there was a kind and gentle dragon, who wanted to--"

"Hey, Uncle Dongwoo..?" Infi started up again.

"Agh..ne?" he choked up a bit.

"If girl dragons breathe snow, does that mean that they cause winter?"

Dongwoo just wanted to tell his story so he agreed with her. 

When she'd immediately asked another question. More enthusiastically this time, "Then do dragons control Christmas?"

*Blink blink* Well that was a slippery slope... Dongwoo froze, dumbstruck.

When Ubi got in on the action, "Daddy, is Santa really a dragon!?"

But before he could remedy the situation, Infi answered for him, "No, Santa's a boy!" Seconds later second-guessing herself, "Santa is a boy, right?"

Dongwoo nodded. Desperately trying to understand how it came to this. But he didn't know where to start, "San--Santa..has..a pet dragon. ..Who breathes snow for..him.." 

Great, next thing they know, wizards make babies...

Wait? Yes, wizards make babies. This is now a solid fact.

Cut to Hoya, slowly shaking his head as he leaned on the doorframe, listening in. 

 

++++++++++

 

Poor Dongwoo appa...

Also, I shortened the title. Just cause.