Myungsoo's Dilemma

Infinite Daddies

 

I'm sorry, I'm supposed to be writing cute Myungyeol parenting moments. But I kinda got caught up on this. lol
 

++++++++++

 

 

Alright, let's just dive right in and jump-cut to Myungsoo crying like a big baby on a beach in Tahiti!

But truly, it was a beautiful sight to behold right in front of his very eyes. The sunset painting broad of orange, purple, and red across the vast deep blue ocean. As the waves gently kissed his ankles.

But such an amazing, picturesque, scene wasn't to blame for Myungsoo tears...Oh no, it wasn't.

As his lover would soon learn, as he came frantically running towards him, "Gya! Myungsoo! There you are! We've been looking all over for you! Omo, why are you crying!? Did someone hurt you!? Did you get stung by a jellyfish? Bit by a crab!!?" He quickly scanned his lover for any injuries and signs of a fever.

"N-no," Myungsoo sniffled.

"No!? Ok?" Yeol embraced Myungsoo as he pulled him back - away from the water line, just in case, "Then what is it? Why are you crying, Baby? And why did you suddenly run off like that? I was worried sick!"

"I'm sorry.." Myungsoo apologized while pulling Yeol down to sit with him once they'd reached dry sand. He just didn't have it in him to walk any further.

Which concerned Yeol even more, "You're sorry? Baby, don't be sorry, just tell me what's wrong."

"Nmhmhmm...Hyung," Myungsoo hugged Yeol tighter, as he suppressed his tears before finally explaining himself, "Ear-Earlier when-when we were talking to the guide I-I asked her for a list of other wild animals so-so that I could find them and take-take pictures of them too... But-B-But, then she told me that there are no monkeys native to French Polynesia~~!! Sungyeol, there are no monkeys!! And now I miss my Monkey so baaaaaaaaad!!!"

"Aish.." Yeol sighed in relief as he rubbed his unconsolable husband's back, "Really, man...?" Of course, there are no monkeys in Tahiti...That was just a little-known fact...

But in doing so he inadvertently pissed Myungsoo off in a hot second, "Ya!? What did you just--!?" Smacking Yeol's chest, Soo pushed himself away. Shouting, "! I said that I miss our child!! And you sighed!? You sighed at me!? What the is wrong with you!?"

"Aigoo-Ya-ya-ya! Ya! Ya! I didn't mean it--aichakaheppakurkagha!" Yeol attempted to defend himself from Myungsoo's wrath, but all that came out was alien gibberish.  

"Tch," thankfully Soo'd give him one last chance, "Ne? Then what did you mean!?" as he lifted his hand up as a warning sign.

"Ai--Ya, I thought you were dying! Or that you broke your $50,000 camera!"

"Uwa...?" Myungsoo blinked, "You thought that I broke my camera...? I'm out here cry--Ya!?" When it hit him, that's suspicious, "Did you break my camera!? I swear to--!!" 

"N-no! No, I'd never do that!" Yeol instantly backtracked. Crawling away like a crab before Soo could lift him up by his shirt collar, "Never, Baby! It's safe back at the hotel!"

"...Hn..?" he'd have to see it, to believe it. "Agh..whatever," Myungsoo inevitably allowed himself to slump back down and resume pouting over leaving their precious baby back home - so that they could chase whales.

"..."

"...Jerk.."

Yeol rolled his eyes, "You know, I miss him too."

"Tch.." 

"I do!"

"Clearly not as much as I do."

"Yes, I do!"

"Oh yeah? Then why aren't you crying too!?"

"Be-because," Yeol stuttered, "one of us has to keep his cool, you know."

"What!?"

Whoops. "I-I mean... Aish, just forget it!" Yeol got up and stormed off before Soo could attack him again. Leaving said-husband throwing a full-on temper-tantrum in the sand behind him.

...Only to return four minutes later and quietly sit his right down next to him again. Pulling out his phone and dialing home, "...We should check in on him..."

"...Pfft!" Soo huffed. That wasn't the apology that he'd been anticipating.

"...You have sand in your hair."

*Smack* Soo smacked Yeol upside the head and knocked his face into the dirt, "You have sand in your brain."

*Ring ring*

"Hyung? Hello?" Sungjong picked up the other end of the line, "Hello? Isn't this Sungyeol's phone? ...Hello...?"

But it was too late, Soo's overly hormonal  was already trying to drown him in the ocean. 

"This counts as domestic abuse!"

"We ain't even domestic right now! And, we're halfway across the world!" 

"Then it's an international crime!" 

"Shut up and die already!"

Aight, someone left his meds at home, Yeol feared as ocean water filled his lungs, "Myungsoo, you're drowning me!"

"Because you don't love Myungki!!"

"Help, I'm drowning! Someone!" 

"Ya! I wouldn't have to drown you if you loved Myungki!"

"But I do love Myungki! I love him!"

"No, you don't!"

"Yes, I do! I love him so much!"

"Prove it!"

"I-gulp-I'll prove it!" 

"Do it!" 

"...Hhuuuuggh I can't breath!"

"..." Myungsoo glared at him, but nonetheless, finally let go of Yeol's soaked, limp, body, "Do it."

"Aish!" allowing him to quickly scurry away and catch his breath, "Ya, will you give me a second to breathe first!?" 

"No, hurry up! Prove to me why I shouldn't kill you right now!"

"That's an easy one! You'd make a horrible murderer! You'd be caught for sure!"

"How do you know!? I could just push you off into the ocean! Or-Or wrap you up in a tarp and hide you on-board the boat until I could push off into the deep abyss. And feed you to a humpback whale!"

"Why have you thought about this!!?"

"..." Myungsoo coughed.

"You really do want me dead, don't you...?"

*blink blink*

"You...."

"Aish, no I don't! I'm just really angry at you right now!"

"That doesn't excuse premeditated murder!"

"..No.."

"No!? Good, you know that then!"

"Ya, would you just hurry up and give me a reason to love you again!"

"You have millions of reasons to love me!"

"...Pfft!"

*Ring Ring* this time it was Myungsoo's phone that went off.

"Answer it."

"Bwa?" but Myungsoo just rolled his eyes as he impatiently stamped his foot, "Why should I? I'm waiting. Go on."

"Just answer it," Yeol urged him, taking this godsend to quickly click through his own phone to pull up a variety of cute memories together. To soften his husband's rage. 

"Aish..fine," he answered it.

As Yeol logged into Instagram, "Aha, I found it!" Eureka, he found their wedding photos and a -load of adorable Myungki pictures. "Hoooo~ I'm saved." Only, "Huh?" as he shoved his own phone in Myungsoo's face, he overheard the other's conversation. Sending chills down his spine, "Why is he smiling?

"Oh~?" Soo chuckled, "That's alright, I don't need any help with that~. I got it covered."

It terrified Yeol, so when Soo'd hung up he asked, "Who...who was that?"

"Haha, just Sungjong."

"Oh, that's right! I just called him!" , Yeol'd totally forgot until now. "Did he say anything about Myungki!?"

"Ne~ Myungki's fast asleep like a perfect little angel~," Soo cooed.

"Agh, really? That's good," Yeol sighed in relief, "Jong actually got him to bed, that's a feat."

"Mmm," Myungsoo nodded his head.

"So~? He called back just to tell us that?"

"Aniyo~ he called back to offer his services in hiding your discarded remains." 

"Gah!!!!" that was it, Yeol was out of there! Tossing his phone up in the air as he ran away for dear life.

Thankfully, Soo'd caught Yeol's phone as it slipped out of his hand. Before it could be lost to the sea forever, "Oooh, Instagram~. Ha, I can take my revenge out on him like this instead~. Haha."

Indeed, Inspirits were all graced that day by Myungsoo's generous donation of every single one of Sungyeol's most private and personal photos all uploaded online. All of which, through Sungyeol's personal Instagram account. "Ok, I'm better now. Ooh, Myungki looks the best in this pic here~! I'll upload this one too! Oh, and this one! Kyaa~ Monkey's a banana!"

 

**********

 

The next day, Yeol cautiously snuck back into the hotel. Only to be ambushed by a happy-go-lucky hubby glomping him, "You're home~! Do you want to eat breakfast together!?"

"...It's a trap."

"No, it's not! I love you again!"

*blink blink* "You do?"

"Uh huh, as long as you never cross me again."

"What did I even do!!!???"

"Don't question it. Just love me." 

Yeol gulped. Why'd he even ask anyways, he already knew how bipolar his husband could get at the drop of a hat... "I love you too..."

"Can we go home now?"

"Yes! Please, let's go home! I can't take you when you're--I mean, I miss Myungki! I can't bear to be away from him any longer! Let's buy him all sorts of new snacks and toys on the way there!"

"Oh, he needs a humpback whale plushie!"

"And new shoes!"

"And a new blankie!"

"Oh, oh and I think that he'll like some of that fancy soap that they sell here too!"

"Don't you think that he'll be allergic to it?"

"No, why would he be?"

"I don't know, babies are sensitive."

"Oh, good point. Let's not. Let's just get him a tiny tiki statue."

"But what if he puts it in his mouth?"

"Good point."

"Stuffed starfish."

"Stuffed seahorse."

"A seashell so that he can hear the ocean!"

 

 

++++++++++

 

Snickers, the stress from missing Monkey sent Myungsoo's back to his old psycho ways.