o43

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun tapped his foot on the plane impatiently. He was flying to Jeju with reinforcement from the Lee family. This was an emergency that no one besides Sehun and the Lees needed to know about.

“Yeeun, please be alright.” He mumbled.

“Captain.” Xuimin, the head guard, walked up to him.

Sehun looked up, “Yes?”

“Chairman Lee has informed the guards in Jeju about the situation. They are on their way to find Miss Yeeun and Vice Chairman Lee.”

Sehun nodded, “I see. Please tell them to be careful. The spies are armed. They need to find Miss Yeeun as fast as possible. She cannot be in danger for too long. They need to find her, do you hear?”

Xuimin bowed, “Yes sir.” He straightened up and left.

Sehun let out a shaky breath. He was so anxious and nervous that he didn’t know how to stay still. He was worried about Yeeun. He couldn’t predict what was going to happen because anything could happen.

All he knew was that Yeeun needed to be found safe and sound. There was nothing more important than that. She needed to be found and those spies needed to be caught no matter what.

His hands balled up into fists, “I will catch those spies and make them regret that they ever existed.”

 

------

 

Yeeun panted as she continued to run. She kept trying not to trip over any roots and was trying to find a place to hide.

She noticed that only one of the spies was after her. That must mean that the other spy followed Chunji and was on his tail. She could only hope that Chunji was safe and he found a place to hide.

A gunshot was heard as a bullet pierced through her arm.

“Ah!” Yeeun hissed in agony as she clutched onto her arm that was now bleeding. She looked at her hand and cursed, “Damn.”

Oh, Sehun was not going to be happy about this and she knew he wasn’t. She could already hear his nagging voice in her head.

Another gunshot was heard, and it flew past her hitting a tree.

Yeeun winced as she tried to stop her arm from bleeding by pressing onto her wound, but it wasn’t helping. She was still in pain and she needed help soon.

Just then, she noticed that the forest was getting very dense. The trees were closer together, the green shrubs were taller, and there were now plenty of places for her to hide. She needed to find a spot where she could at least try to treat her wounded arm.

Yeeun continued to run as the spy continued to shoot at her. She winced every time she heard the gunshot sound.

It was a very unpleasant sound. She hated the sound.

“STOP RIGHT THERE PRINCESS ALEENA!” The spy shouted.

Yeeun turned to look back and the spy seemed to be getting closer and closer.

“AH!” Yeeun tripped and rolled down a cliff.

The spy stopped right at the cliff and watched Yeeun roll down. He wanted to wait and see where she landed so that he could go down and get her. He focused on her intensely.

Yeeun winced as she continued to roll down the cliff. Rocks and trees didn’t help make her fall better. It hurt her even more.

It felt like an eternity. She kept rolling down the cliff and there was no stopping. The cliff was quite steep, and the pain was growing.

Finally, she stopped rolling and was now on a flat area still surrounded by trees and tall shrubs.

Yeeun groaned in pain as she lifted her head to look at her surroundings. She didn’t know where she was, and she didn’t know where the spy was. All she knew was that she needed to get up and keep moving. She couldn’t stay where she was.

With all her might, Yeeun carefully stood up. She winced at the agonizing pain she felt all over her body. That fall off the cliff really did it for her. She looked up at where she fell from and it was a long fall. She knew that the spy was going to follow her, but not the same way she came down.

Yeeun grabbed a tree for support as she coughed. She winced as she felt pain in her ribcage. She must have broken a few ribs from that fall.

Gathering all her energy, Yeeun took a step forward and winced. She was in pain, but she needed to go.

Chunji finally came into her mind as she started to limp away. “I hope you’re alright, Chanhee oppa.” She whispered softly.

 

------

 

Chunji panted heavily as he continued to run. The spy was still chasing after him and there just didn’t seem like there was an end to the chase.

His eyes darted around to see a place to hide. There! Up ahead was a dark cave. He could go in there and maybe, just maybe defeat the spy in hand to hand combat.

Chunji picked up his pace as he headed towards the dark cave. He needed to get in there and hide in the darkness. Before he knew it, he entered the dark cave and carefully walked along the wall. He looked behind him and saw that the spy was getting closer.

Chunji quickened his pace and went deeper into the cave to get as far away as possible. His hand was on the wall as he continued to walk. He found a big boulder and hide behind it. He tried to slow his breathing so that the spy wouldn’t hear him.

He quickly pulled out Yeeun’s phone and looked at it. She had said that there was a tracking device on her phone, so was there really one or was she just saying that to make him fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter