o40

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“And we’re here.” Chunji announced as the plane landed.

Yeeun looked out the window, “That wasn’t a very long flight.”

Chunji chuckled, “I told you it wasn’t a long flight here.”

“I can see that now.”

“There’s a car ready for us once we’re off the plane.”

“It’s already so late.”

“We’ll go to the house and get ready for bed. We have the whole week to explore and relax.”

“Is it okay for you to take off a whole week?”

“It’ll be alright. Mom and dad are the ones who encouraged me to take a week off with you.”

“T-They did?”

“They did so we should really enjoy ourselves.”

Yeeun nodded, “Right.”

“How come you don’t look so happy?”

“…I’m still worried about Changjo. No one has told me anything.”

Chunji softened as he grabbed his wife’s hand, “He’s recovering, but he’s been so worried about yourself that he isn’t taking much care about yourself.”

Yeeun’s eyes widened, “Ch-Changjo hasn’t been taking care of himself? I-I need to go to him.”

Chunji squeezed her hand, “It’s alright. He’s being taken care of. You don’t have to worry about him.”

“B-But…”

“Don’t worry. You just have to worry about yourself this week, alright?”

“How can I?”

Chunji laced their fingers together and brought her hand to his lips. He kissed the back of her hand.

Yeeun blushed from embarrassment. She still wasn’t used to the fact that someone was pursuing her like that.

“I’m going to make sure that you take care of yourself this week. I want you to relax and enjoy yourself while we’re on our honeymoon.”

Yeeun’s heart fluttered as the private plane came to a complete stop.

“Vice Chairman Lee, we have completely landed.” The flight attendant declared.

Chunji looked up and smiled, “Thank you.” He turned Yeeun, “Let’s get off so that you can rest. We can start the day after we rest.”

Yeeun smiled, “Thank you for being so thoughtful.”

Chunji stood up helping her to her feet, “Be careful.”

“I will. Thank you.”

The two of them stepped off the plane and was greeted with a black car waiting for them.

“Looks like that’s our car.” Chunji stated as the driver opened the back door for them. “Thank you.” Chunji gave the driver a small bow before letting Yeeun enter the car first.

Once the two were in the car, the driver drove off. The couple sat in silence as the car continued.

Yeeun closed her eyes as in the car. She was exhausted, and it didn’t feel right since she’s been in bed the past week.

Chunji glanced at her and smiled softly. He scooted over and gently placed her head on his shoulder, “You can use my shoulder, so sleep.”

Yeeun smiled softly and snuggled closer to him, “Thank you.”

 

------

 

Yeeun pinched her brows together as sunlight hit her eyes. She softly groaned as she turned to her side and slowly opened her eyes. She saw the color of the room which was a pastel pink and slowly sat up. She couldn’t recall what happened after she fell asleep in the car.

She looked around the room, “Did he bring me in here?” A smile crept onto her face, “He can be so thoughtful.” She climbed out of bed and walked over to the balcony opening the door and stepping out.

Yeeun could see the spacious backyard of the house. There was a pool at the side of the backyard along with a swing hanging on the tree. There was a greenhouse in the back of the yard.

“I guess I should go check and see if oppa is awake.” She smiled as she walked back into her room and out into the hallway. Yeeun looked around puzzled because she didn’t know what room her husband was in.

There were five other doors and she didn’t want to open random doors, but it seemed like she didn’t have a choice since she wanted to find where room her husband was in.

Yeeun walked up to the door in front of her room. She swallowed and grabbed the doorknob twisting it open. Once the door was open a little bit, she poked her head in and saw that it was an empty room. She heaved a sigh of relieve before closing the door and taking a step back.

“I guess I need to search the other rooms.” She whispered as she walked down the hall to another door. She took a deep breath and grabbed the knob twisting it open. She gently pushed the door and poked her head in. It was the bathroom.

“I have to go to another room.” Yeeun swallowed as she walked to the next room that was next to hers. She inhaled a deep breath and opened the door. She slowly stepped into the room and saw a figure on the bed.

She softened seeing Chunji sleeping so soundly. A smile played on her lips as she carefully stepped into the room and gently closed the door behind her. She walked towards her sleeping husband and saw his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter