o37

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you for coming.” Chunji shook the last guest’s hand.

“Thank you.” Yeeun smiled.

The guest bowed and left the venue leaving Chunji and Yeeun.

Chunji heaved a sigh, “That’s the last of the guests.”

“Yeah…” Yeeun pressed her lips into a thin line before turning around ready to walk away.

“Can we…talk?” Chunji asked cautiously.

“I don’t have anything to say.”

“But I do.”

Yeeun stood still and stayed silent.

Chunji stared at her backside, “About earlier…let’s do that.”

Yeeun waited patiently for him to continue.

“I won’t pressure you to do anything that you won’t like. I’ll respect your decision and won’t say anything about it.” Chunji observed her. “All I want from you is to accept my feelings. They’re not going to change.”

Yeeun looked down at the floor. She didn’t want him to suffer. She wanted to stop him from having anymore feelings for her, but hearing that, she knew couldn’t stop him. He was clear on keeping his feelings for her.

“Even though this marriage is for business, my feelings are real. It can’t be changed. I just want to let you know that you’ll be the only woman that I’ll love.”

Yeeun felt her heart flutter hearing those words. No one has ever said those words to her and it touched her heart. This man, who she met a few weeks ago, confessed his undying love to her and she was starting to have feelings for him, but she couldn’t show it.

If she showed any kind of emotions for him and there were spies, Chunji would be in danger and she couldn’t let that happen. She had to protect him no matter what. It was her duty as a princess as well as his wife to protect him from danger.

Without saying anything, Yeeun walked away leaving Chunji behind.

Chunji watched his wife walk away. His heart ached, but that was all he could do. All he could do was watch her. “Will anything every happen between us?” He whispered softly as he started walking after him.

“Yeeun!” Mrs. Lee beamed as she walked up to her daughter-in-law quickly.

“Omonim.” Yeeun smiled as her mother-in-law stopped in front of her.

“Did you and Chanhee send off all the guests?” The older woman asked.

“Yes, we did.” Yeeun replied.

Mrs. Lee looked at her son, who was making his way towards them. “Chanhee, why don’t you take Yeeun back home. I’m sure you both are tired. Everything here has been cleared, so you two can go.”

Chunji blinked at his mother, “Are you sure? I can help clean up before leaving.”

Mrs. Lee shook her head, “No, go home. Yeeun is tired.”

Yeeun glanced at her husband, who also glanced at her.

“We had all of your stuff moved into the house.” Mrs. Lee smiled at her son and daughter-in-law.

Chunji’s eyes widened, “W-What? You moved all my stuff? Where?”

“Did your father not tell you that we moved your stuff? We got a house for the two of you and moved both of your stuff there.” Mrs. Lee blinked at her son.

“M-My stuff?” Yeeun stuttered as she stared at the older woman in front of her.

Mrs. Lee turned to look at her daughter-in-law, “Yes. We had someone move them into the house today. Everything should be there. Here are the keys.” She grabbed Yeeun’s hand and placed a pair of keys on her palm. “Chanhee take Yeeun back. Get some sleep.”

“Alright.” Chunji stepped towards Yeeun and held out his hand.

Yeeun looked at him then at his outstretched hand.

“Keys, please.” He stated softly.

Yeeun gently placed the keys in his palm.

“I’ll go get the car. Wait for me.” He gave his mother a smile before walking away to retrieve his car keys.

“You still have some stuff in the room, don’t you?” Mrs. Lee looked at her daughter-in-law.

Yeeun smiled, “Just a little bit.”

“Let’s go grab that while Chanhee gets the car. He shouldn’t take too long to get the car.”

Yeeun nodded as she and Mrs. Lee headed towards the bride room.

“How are you feeling? Was the wedding the way you wanted it?” Mrs. Lee asked as they continued to walk.

“I’m feeling relieved. Weddings are a lot of work and drain energy fast.” Yeeun replied.

Mrs. Lee giggled, “I completely understand you. I’m relieved too that the wedding is over. How are you feeling overall?”

“Good. I really enjoyed the wedding. I just hope that everyone had fun.”

“I’m sure everyone did.”

“Is Sehun still with the security team?”

“I believe so. He was walking around with my husband earlier.”

“About the house…” Yeeun trailed off not knowing what to ask.

Mrs. Lee smiled, “Ah, yes, the house. It’s very spacious a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter