o30

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

DING DONG

Sehun looked up from his book and closed it before standing and walking towards the door. He opened it and to reveal Chunji, who blinked at him.

“Good morning.” Sehun greeted.

“Good morning.” Chunji greeted with a smile.

“Come in.” Sehun stepped out of the way so that Chunji could step into the house.

“Is Yeeun ready?” Chunji asked as he walked towards the living room.

“I believe so. I woke her up this morning and she had a small breakfast then she went up and got ready. Should I go get her?” Sehun asked.

“No, it’s alright. I came here early.” Chunji sat down.

“Would you like anything to drink?”

“No thank you. It’s alright.”

Sehun glanced at the stairs, “What could be taking this girl so long to get ready?”

“There’s no rush today.” Chunji reassured. “She must be tired from coming home so late yesterday.”

“I was really surprised that she came home late yesterday.”

“Does she not go out often?”

“Well, as a princess, Yeeun always had things to do but they don’t usually end past nine at night. The only reason any event would run past nine is if it was a party.”

“And she has never dated anyone?”

Sehun shook his head, “No one. Unless she secretly dated someone that I didn’t know about.”

Chunji raised a curious brow, “So, no one has ever approached her before?”

Sehun thought about it. He couldn’t think of one person who had the guts to go up to Yeeun and tell her that he liked her. “No, I can’t think of any.” He replied.

Chunji couldn’t help but smile hearing his response. He was happy that no ever confessed to her and he was her first.

“Do you like Yeeun?” Sehun asked bluntly.

“Yes.” Chunji replied.

Sehun’s eyes widened, “Really? Have you told her?”

“I told her yesterday.”

“You did?! How did that go?”

“Not very well.” Chunji chuckled awkwardly.

“I can see that.” Sehun chortled.

“Yeah…she flat out rejected me.”

“That’s Yeeun for you. She’s never had a love confession before, so I’m sure she didn’t know how to react to your confession.”

“I also told her that I was going to make her fall in love with me.”

“Wow.”

“Was that too much?”

Sehun smirked, “I don’t think so. She needs someone to be like that with her.”

“Are you sure? I felt like I was too straightforward.”

“Yeeun is a pretty straightforward person. Has she not been straightforward with you yet?”

“She has.”

“Then it’s alright to be straightforward with her. I’m straightforward with her. She doesn’t like it when people are dishonest with her because being a princess, anyone could deceive her. She’s been a cautious, straightforward person since little.”

Chunji nodded in understanding, “I see. I’m still learning about her and she doesn’t tell me much about herself either.”

“Yeeun doesn’t really talk about her likes, dislikes or anything about herself.”

“And that’s why I don’t know much about her.”

“You just have to observe her and learn about her. Her actions show a lot about herself. She’s the true definition of actions speak louder than words.” Sehun smiled.

“You’ve been with her ever since childhood, did she tell you much about herself?”

“No, Yeeun didn’t talk much. She rarely smiled when we were kids too. She was always learning that she barely had time for herself. To be honest, she cried more than smile.”

“Cried?”

Sehun nodded, “She cried a lot because she didn’t want to study. She didn’t like being a princess and she still doesn’t, but it’s her duty and she’s the only heir.”

Chunji tried to picture little Yeeun crying because she didn’t want to study. A smile crept on his face trying to picture the situation. He thought it was adorable.

“You’ll learn a lot about Yeeun as you continue to spend time with her. She’s not very hard to read and she can be very witty and sarcastic, so be ready for that.” Sehun warned.

Chunji chuckled, “I can believe that. She’s like that with me already.”

“Well, be ready for more of that. She usually does that when she doesn’t know how to expression her feelings or want to hide something.”

“Really?”

“Take it from me. I’m her best friend.”

“And what is my best friend talking about with my fiancé?” Yeeun asked as she stepped into the living room where the two men were in.

The two males looked up at her shocked. They didn’t even notice that she had come into the living room.

“When did you get there?” Sehun asked with a charming smile.

Yeeun narrowed her eyes at her best friend, “Since the beginning?”

Sehun’s eyes widened, “W-What?”

Yeeun laughed, “Kidding. I just got down here. I didn’t even know Chanhee oppa was here.”

“Chanhee oppa?” Sehun turned to look at Chunji, who was smiling from ear to ear. “You call him ‘oppa’?”

“Bomi unnie and Namjoo unnie said that I should call him that.” She explained.

“Then you should call me ‘oppa’ too. I am older than you.” Sehun suggested.

“Do I have to?” She raised a brow.

Sehun smirked, “Of course, you do. While we’re here in South Korea, you need to address me correctly.”

Yeeun rolled her eyes, “Chanhee oppa, you should have texted or called saying that you were here.”

Chunji chuckled as he stood up, “Sorry. I was chatting with Sehun waiting for you. Are you finished?”

Yeeun nodded, “I am. What do you think?”

Chunji looked at his fiancée’s outfit, “I like it.”

Yeeun beamed, “Thank you.”

“Shall we go?” Chunji asked looking at his wrist watch.

“If you’re ready. I don’t want to interrupt your conversation with Sehun.” Yeeun glanced at her best friend, who smile brightly.

“Oh no, we’re done. We can always talk more.” Sehun chuckled.

“Sehun’s right. We can talk next time.” Chunji agreed.

“Can I ask what you two talked about?” She looked between the two males.

Chunji and Sehun exchanged glances.

“Nothing much.” Sehun replied.

“I don’t trust you the most, Sehun.” Yeeun scowled.

“Well, you should because I’m your best friend.” Sehun boasted.

“Best friend or not, I still don’t trust you.”

Sehun laughed, “Alright, don’t trust me. Now go and taste your cakes. Make sure you pick a tasty one.”

“You won’t get to eat any cake at the wedding.” Yeeun stuck out her tongue.

“Don’t worry, I’ll give you a piece of cake.” Chunji reassured as he walked towards Yeeun.

“Thanks. I knew I count on you.” Sehun smiled.

Chunji nodded, “It’s nothing. It’s the least I could do for you.”

“The least you can do for him? Did you two make a bet or something?” Yeeun looked between them suspiciously.

“No, we didn’t. Just go eat your cakes.” Sehun waved for her to leave.

“Fine, we’re going.” Yeeun walked towards the front door.

“Have fun. Remember to pick a yummy cake.” Sehun beamed.

“Bye Sehun.” Yeeun waved.

“Bye.” Sehun waved back.

Chunji bowed as Sehun bowed back.

“What did you two talk about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter