o21

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Right this way. My parents have been waiting for you. I would have thought you were their son if I wasn’t their son.” CAP joked.

Chunji chuckled, “Your parents are like my parents.”

“Yeeun, you should have seen Chunji when he was younger. Oh boy, he was a major troublemaker.” CAP laughed.

“And you always bullied me. You were a bully when we were younger.” Chunji snapped.

“That’s because you were so small and cute. I couldn’t resist.” CAP grinned.

“That sounds so weird. Please don’t ever say something like that again.” Chunji shuddered.

Yeeun giggled, “I would have never thought.”

“Chanhee!” Mrs. Bang beamed standing up from her seat.

“Hello omonim.” Chunji greeted with a bright smile.

“Hello.” Yeeun greeted with a bow.

Mrs. Bang smiled brightly, “Oh my, please excuse me for being so rude.”

Chunji chuckled, “Omonim, this my fiancée, Yeeun Lim.”

Yeeun smiled, “Hello, I am Yeeun Lim.”

Mrs. Bang’s eyes widened, “Fiancée?! I didn’t know Chanhee was engaged to such a beautiful girl.”

“Thank you.” Yeeun blushed.

Mrs. Bang grabbed Yeeun’s hands with a big smile, “You’re so beautiful. How did Chanhee meet such a beautiful girl?”

Yeeun started to panic a little and glanced over at Chunji, who too didn’t know what to do. The younger woman let out a soft laugh, “We met each other abroad.”

“Honey, you’re scaring the poor girl.” Mr. Bang chimed in.

Mrs. Bang turned to look at her husband, “But darling, look at her. When is Minsoo going to find such a wonderful and beautiful girl like this?”

“Mom.” CAP face-palmed embarrassed.

Yeeun giggled, “Well, I’m lucky to have met Chanhee. He’s wonderful.”

“Chanhee is certainly wonderful! I wish he was my son.” Mrs. Bang turned to look at Chunji, who laughed.

“Omonim, you shouldn’t say that. Minsoo isn’t going to like that.” Chunji smiled.

Mrs. Bang waved it off, “It’s fine. Minsoo knows that I still love him no matter what.”

“Right, mother.” CAP shook his head.

“I haven’t even introduced myself to the young lady yet.” Mr. Bang cleared his throat. “Thank you for coming to our annual company party. I am the Chairman for BM Electronics, Bang Hyunsoo.”

Yeeun smiled, “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“May I ask where you are from?” Mr. Bang smiled.

“I’m from Genovia.” Yeeun replied.

“Oh my, that’s quite far from here.” Mrs. Bang looked at Yeeun, who smiled.

“It’s far, but I like it here so far. Chanhee has showed me some wonderful places.” Yeeun smiled.

Mrs. Bang heaved a sigh of relief, “Thank goodness. I’m glad that you’re enjoying your time.”

“Omonim, you’re making it seem like I can’t take care of Yeeun by myself.” Chunji chimed in.

Mrs. Bang giggled, “I don’t know. You might not be able to.”

Yeeun giggled, “Chanhee is doing a wonderful job. Thank you for worrying about me.”

“That’s the least I can do. You’re going to be like my daughter-in-law, so please call me ‘omonim’, alright?” Mrs. Bang beamed.

“Omonim?” Yeeun repeated.

Mrs. Bang nodded happily, “Yes! That sounds lovely!”

CAP shook his head, “Mother, stop overreacting.”

“Hyunsoo.” Mr. Lee called.

Mr. Bang looked up and smiled, “Ah, Minhyun.”

Mr. Lee grinned, “Congrats on your fortieth year.”

“Thank you.” Mr. Bang chuckled.

“Yeeun, you look beautiful.” Mrs. Lee complimented.

Yeeun smiled, “Thank you.”

“Younghee, you’re so lucky to have such a beautiful girl as your future daughter-in-law.” Mrs. Bang walked over to Mrs. Lee, who beamed brightly.

“Well, Chanhee did make a wonderful choice.” Mrs. Lee giggled.

“Mother.” Chunji scowled.

“Frowning like that isn’t very handsome, hyung.” Kwanghee smirked.

Chunji glared at his younger brother, who was standing next to his mother. “When did you get there?”

“Just right now. I was talking to some friends before.” Kwanghee smiled before shifting his attention to Yeeun. “Yeeun noona, you look very beautiful today.”

Chunji narrowed his eyes at his younger brother.

Yeeun smiled, “Thank you. You look very handsome in your suit.”

Kwanghee looked down at his suit before looking back up at her, “Thank you.”

“Yeeun,” Mrs. Lee called having the younger woman turn in her direction. “Shall we shop for you dress on Tuesday?”

“Yes, that would be great.” Yeeun replied.

Mrs. Lee giggled, “Great. Then it’s set. However, we’ll go somewhere Mr. Lee and Chanhee can’t come and check on us.”

Yeeun stole at glance as Chunji, who just stared his mother, “That sounds like a wonderful idea.”

“Mother.” Chunji called.

Mrs. Lee turned to her son, “It’ll be alright. You don’t have to worry about anything.”

“But still.” Chunji reasoned.

Mrs. Lee raised a hand to stop her son from talking anymore, “It’s alright. We’ll be fine, so don’t argue with me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter