o16

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Remember not to go anywhere near water and please be good.” Sehun reminded as he and Yeeun walked into the shopping center.

Yeeun threw him a mean glare, “There’s nothing like that here, so there’s no need for you to worry.”

“There’s a fountain in the middle of the shopping center. You might drown, so please be careful.”

Yeeun rolled her eyes, “You’re so annoying.”

Sehun chuckled, “Don’t forget that we’re here for a peaceful lunch.”

“You make it seem like we’re going to war or something for lunch.”

“We are. Now let’s not be hasty. Remember, a princess must be graceful at all times.”

“You don’t have to tell me twice.”

“It’s just a friendly reminder.”

“You don’t have to remind me. I can remember the fact that I’m a princess. It’s never going to go away.”

“Are you excited to see your prince charming?”

“He’s no my prince charming. Plus, I’ve only met him twice.”

“You’re still going to marry him.”

“Why are we talking about this now?”

“Just because.”

“Miss Yeeun.” Two bodyguards stepped towards Sehun and Yeeun.

Sehun and Yeeun looked up.

“We were sent by Chairman Lee to lead you.” Bodyguard one informed with a bow.

“Please lead the way.” Yeeun smiled as the bodyguard lead the way with Sehun following behind.

As they continued to walk through the shopping center, Yeeun looked around. She saw how busy the shopping center was and how big it was as well. It still seemed crazy to her that the whole shopping center belonged to one family, one crazy rich family that is.

“If you keep looking around, you’re going to trip.” Sehun warned softly.

Yeeun threw him a glance, “I’m not going to trip.”

“Still, be careful. You don’t want to embarrass yourself. I’m not going to save you like the other times.”

“It wasn’t even you who saved me, so you can’t say that.”

Sehun chuckle, “Shh. You’re being too loud, Princess.”

Yeeun rolled her eyes, “Whatever.”

“Let’s be a princess.”

“Miss Yeeun, this way.” Bodyguard one stepped aside as they stopped at the elevator.

“Chairman Lee is waiting for you upstairs. Vice Chairman will be there shortly. He is in a meeting right now.” Bodyguard two informed.

Yeeun smiled at the two bodyguards, “Thank you for the information.”

 

-----

 

“Welcome Princess Aleena.” Mr. Lee greeted with a smile as Yeeun and Sehun stepped into his office.

“Hello Mr. Lee.” Yeeun smiled.

Sehun bowed, “Hello.”

“Please, come sit.” Mr. Lee led the way to the couches in his office.

“Thank you for inviting me out for lunch.” Yeeun thanked as she sat down.

“It’s my pleasure. Thank you for accepting my invitation so suddenly. Would you like some tea?” Mr. Lee looked over at his secretary, who bowed and left.

“That would be wonderful. Thank you.” Yeeun smiled.

“Chanhee will be here shortly. He is in a meeting with our new contractor for our new building.” Mr. Lee stated as he sat down.

“It’s alright. I came here early on purpose. I didn’t inform you earlier.”

“Please do not worry about it. Have some tea while we wait.”

“Thank you.” Yeeun smiled at the secretary, who set a cup of tea in front of her.

The secretary bowed and took a step back.

“This tea smells wonderful.” Yeeun picked up her cup.

“This tea is from Jeju Island. It’s supposed to help with fatigue.” Mr. Lee smiled. “How was yesterday? Chanhee didn’t tell me what happened.”

Yeeun glanced at Sehun, who was sipping on his tea before looking back at Mr. Lee, “Chanhee took me to Namsan Tower. It was a beautiful place and we bought locks to place on the fence.”

Mr. Lee raised an interested brow, “Namsan Tower?”

“Is there something wrong?” Yeeun blinked at him puzzled.

Mr. Lee smiled, “No, there’s nothing wrong. I just found it interesting. I’m glad that Chanhee is taking the effort to take you places.”

“I enjoy sightseeing, so Chanhee really helped with that. We also saw the palaces. They’re wonderful and big as well.” Yeeun beamed.

Mr. Lee chuckled, “There is plenty of time for you to sightsee. There are wonderful places for you to explore and I’m sure you’ll like them.”

“I think so too. I look forward to exploring more of South Korea.”

“I will have Chanhee take you to the places that you want to visit.”

“Oh no, I don’t want to bother Chanhee. I’m sure he has plenty of things to do here.”

Mr. Lee waved it off, “You don’t have to worry about that, Princess Aleena. I’m sure Chanhee is sick and tired of working all the time.”

“It’s alright, Mr. Lee. There must be a lot of work here. I don’t want to interfere.” Yeeun politely declined.

“Princess Aleena, we are here to help you with anything that you need. Chanhee may be a bit awkward a times, but he’s a wonderful son and a reliable person. Please trust me when I say that and pardon him if he does anything you don’t see fit. He’s still learning.” Mr. Lee smiled brightly.

“You don’t need to worry about that, Mr. Lee. Chanhee is a wonderful guide.” Yeeun smiled.

“I’m sorry I’m late.” Chunji stepped into his father’s office.

Mr. Lee and Yeeun turned to look at him, who blinked at them.

“Ah,” Mr. Lee stood up with a smile. “We’ve been waiting for you. How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter