Insanity // Yoonmin // Two

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

caffeine was quite possibly the only thing still keeping me alive. i'm practically numb to everything else, even alcohol. void of all emotion, lacking everything but the skull splitting pain I was constantly in. i truly felt nothing else. i just existed, my purpose and happiness both long down the drain of humanity. had i ever known what happiness was, probably not. knowing love wasn't part of my education, never would be. being friendly wasn't something i did. i just existed, drinking what ever alcohol i could afford in my crappy little apartment. whatever money i had was whatever my parents threw at my face when i came begging at their doorstep. it often wasn't even enough for a couple days worth of food. i sighed, shaking my messy, greasy hair. i placed my now empty cup on the stained counter top and poured yet another glass of the steaming bitter liquid. i downed it in a series of long, hard gulps, i later regretted doing so. i groaned as i felt my throat swell slightly from being burned by the coffee. i had no other choice then to live with it and move on. i sauntered over to the fridge and opened it in a swift movement. the light flickered every few seconds as i stared at what little the fridge held for food. only a few bottles of beer, a quarter loaf of bread, and a jug of spoiled milk. i grumbled as i closed the fridge. my hands dug around in the pockets of my jeans, pulling out a handful of coins. "it's enough to by a cup of ramen at the convenience store. better than stale bread and spoiled milk i guess." i huffed before jamming the change into my pockets once again and heading out.