Save Me // Kim Taehyung // Nine

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

Hoseok's POV:

I slowly trudged down the hall, dragging my fingers along the wall as I did so. Once arriving at the door to my room I twisted the knob, opening the door and walking in.

I closed the door behind me and shivered as I remembered that I was soaking wet. I went to my closet, grabbing a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. I changed out of my wet clothes, throwing them in the hamper.

I flopped onto my bed before holding the ice pack on my nose once more.

My eyes began to feel heavy as my nose began to sting, with the last bit of consciousness left in me I moved my hand off of my face.

I opened my eyes, welcoming the lurking darkness with open arms. As my eyes began to adjust I found myself in a trance as I watched the shadow of a tree dance across the walls. I yawned as I sat up and stretched my arms. "Another sleepless night..." I grumbled as I glanced at the glowing red numbers of the alarm clock that resided on my bedside table.

Lying back down, I rolled over under the blankets and shut my eyes as a last attempt to get some sleep. My eyelids began to grow heavy and a cool breeze came in from the window as I drifted silently to sleep.

I can almost feel you in the place nearest to my fragile heart, but only in thought and memory may I have you, for you are a thousand miles away from me and you feel so close, yet so far.

I fear... That I will never see you again... My love...

I awoke with a start, tears streamed down my cheeks, "w-why can't it just stop?!" I rasped as I buried my face in my pillow.

Namjoon's POV:

I sighed as I walked past Hoseok's room. I heard him cry out something and knocked on his door.

"You ok Hoseok?"

I got no reply in return and tried to open the door, it was locked.

"Can you unlock the door?"

"Sure..."

I smiled slightly, no matter what mood he was in he was always willing to talk about it.

I heard him slowly shuffle to the door before he opened it, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Hoseok... What happened...?" I muttered lowly.

"Namjoon... What if she leaves? Jungkook has been acting out lately... She's... Shes going to break at some point... What if she leaves us?" Hoseok sobbed as I stepped into his room.

"Hoseok... I don't know what's going on with Jungkook... I understand that you do. You may not want to tell me, you may fear what will happen. However, if you do choose to tell me just know, no matter what... I'm not going to hurt the kid."

"He's been really moody lately... Haven't you noticed that? He's not himself... Even Tae has been picking up things... Jungkook is his best friend Namjoon... What is going to happen to those two? They both love the same girl... Hell we all love the same girl... Its evident that Jungkook wants her for himself but he can't cope with the fact that he may lose her to one of us or anyone for that matter... If he loses her to Tae what is going to happen? Jungkook has been rash lately..."

"... Hoseok... If it were to come to something like that we may have to all go our separate ways..."

"Namjoon... I don't want to stop making music. I don't want to stop dancing. I try so hard to be happy and be happy for the fans... But everything is just going wrong."

"Hoseok... Everything is going to be fine..."